剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
He said that the police want to interview the team, get DNA.
是的 我们知道
Yeah, we're aware.
如果我们两家能够共同应对此事的话
I was, uh -- I was thinking it might be in our best interest
可能对我们而言都是最好的
if our families came together on this.
"对我们都是最好的"
"Our best interest"?
艾瑞克和凯文 他们都是球队队长
Well, Eric and Kevin -- they're team captains.
他们共同举办了这场聚会
They both threw the party.
他们是共同举办了这场聚会
They both threw the party,
但现在却只有凯文
but kevin's name is the only one
处于流言蜚语的漩涡
that's being slandered right now.
这个 艾瑞克被球队停训了
Well, Eric was suspended from the team.
他们俩 他们俩都陷入了困境
They've both -- you know they've both suffered.
这真的很重要
This is really important.
篮球对于艾瑞克 对他们俩来说都至关重要
Basketball is important to Eric -- to both of them.
我才不在乎什么篮球
I don't give a damn about basketball.
凯文的平均绩点3.6分
Kevin has a 3.6 GPA,
有没有篮球他都能进入纽约大学
and he's going to NYU with or without basketball.
但眼下 纽约大学和其他的每一所大学
Only now, NYU and every other university
都能在网上
can look online
看见我儿子而不是你儿子
and see how my son, not yours --
是如何卷入到这起性侵案中的
our son-- is involved with a sexual assault.
你觉得这事对他的未来会造成什么影响
What do you think that does to his future?
队里每个孩子的父母
Every parent with a kid on that team --
我们不关心别的孩子
Every other kid on that team is not our concern.
实话实说吧
Can I be honest?
我正在闹离婚
I'm going through a divorce.
手头很紧张
And money has been very tight.
你好
Hello?
好吧 你发邮件了吗
Well, did you e-mail it?
因为我们 我还没有看到它
'Cause we -- I haven't seen it.
你需要再发送一遍
Well, you need to send it again
因为明早之前我们得拿回它
because we need to get it back before morning,
而且这是第三次你这么告诉我
and this is the third time you've told me...
我没法请律师
I can't get a lawyer.
我没钱
I don't have the money.
我不想艾瑞克受罪 就因为我没法
And I don't want Eric to suffer because I can't --
我能给你介绍一些律师
I can get you the names of some lawyers,
但是我们已经有法律顾问了
but we've already consulted legal counsel.
凯文会有他自己的说法
Kevin will have his side of the story,
我觉得你儿子应该也准备一套说辞
and I think your son should have his.
我要跟警♥察♥那边预约一下见一面
I'm gonna make an appointment for us to go see the police.
你得把你知道的告诉警探
You need to tell the detectives what you know.
我不会跟警♥察♥谈的
I'm not talking to the cops.
为什么
Why not?
不为什么
'Cause.
不 这么说没用 为什么不
No. Don't do that. Why not?
因为我跟他们没什么可说的
I got nothing to say to them.
回你房♥间去
Go in your room.
我已经没有自己的房♥间了 我现在得跟
I don't have a room anymore. I got to share with --
那就到别的地方去
Go somewhere.
他们要开始抓人
They're gonna start arresting people.
他们要开始取样了
They're gonna start taking samples.
你怎么会什么都不愿意说呢
How come you won't say anything?
-你是在保护队里的谁吗 -不是
- You trying to protect somebody on the team? - No.
因为没有人会保护你的
Because nobody's trying to protect you.
他们都只关心自己的死活
They're looking out for themselves.
那些家庭 整个学校
Those families, the whole school --
-我不在乎他们 -他们在寻找谴责的对象
- I don't care about them. - they're looking to blame somebody.
你以为他们是你的朋友吗 他们不是
You think they're your friends? They're not.
你觉得他们是在乎你的吗 他们不在乎
You think they care about you? They don't.
不是这样的 爸爸
That's not true, dad.
我跟凯文的父母聊过了
I talked to Kevin's parents.
他们说辞都给他备好了
He's already got his story.
律师也请好了
He's got lawyers.
但你只有我
All you have is me.
所以告诉我到底是怎么回事
So tell me what's going on.
你不懂
You don't get it.
那就让我为你做点什么
Then help me do something for you.
你连你跟妈妈之间的事都处理不好
You can't even fix what's going on with you and mom.
我们赶紧把这事结束吧
Let's just get it over with.
我们去警局 把事情都说出来
We go to the station, we talk it out,
一切都会好的
and everything will be fine.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这话从来不是好兆头
That's never a good sign.
只有两个可能
One of two things --
要么演出太烂 要么是我太傻没看懂
either the play stinks, or I'm too stupid to get it.
肯定不是你的原因
It's not you.
那我就不知道了
I don't know.
我和艺术从来都没有
Me and the arts have never been...
我能告诉你吗
Can I tell you?
你会爱上我们即将推出的
You are gonna love this performance piece
这场表演的 它真的好美
we are putting on -- it is so beautiful.
你真的要办那个吗
You're really going through with that?
当然要办 为什么不呢
Going through with it? Why wouldn't we?
我个人看 会希望事态能平息一些
Personally, I'd want things to settle down a little bit.
学校现在的麻烦事已经够多了
There's a lot the school is dealing with.
跟这又有什么关系
One has nothing to do with the other.
但会有影响
One affects the other.
孩子们被指控强♥奸♥了另一个男孩
Kids accused of raping another boy.
我每天都面对这事儿 我们能不能
I deal with that every day. Can we just --
庆典确有装聋作哑之嫌
That gala seems a little tone-deaf.
只有指控 没有人被起诉
Accused. No one's been charged.
也不会有人被起诉
No one may ever be.
你在转移话题
Now you're deflecting.
我没有转移话题
I'm not deflecting.
我知道你要说什么
I can complete your sentence.
肯定是劝我辞职或放弃
And it's something about resigning or quitting
或者不完成工作
or not finishing my work.
那学校简直一团糟
That school is a mess.
你不可能以强迫的心态和装聋作哑
You can't fix everything with a deft response
处理掉每件事
and an obsessive-compulsive nature.
不是每一个私立机构都满是那种
And not every private institution is filled with entitled assholes
调戏和欺凌小女孩直到她崩溃的混♥蛋♥
who tease and bully a girl until she has a breakdown.
我们的约定呢
What about our arrangement?
还是说只有你想对我说实话的时候才适用
Or does that only apply when you want to be honest with me?
你女儿身上发生的事
What happened with your daughter --
只是一群蠢孩子做的傻事
that was stupid kids doing stupid things,
我跟她谈过了
but I talk to her.
我看到她有多坚强
I see how strong she is now.
我看着狄娜毁了 我就站在那里
I watched Deana get wrecked. I stood there.
跟隐形人一样 像个傻子
I stood there oblivious, like an idiot,
直到一切都为时已晚
until it was too late to do anything about it.
所以我这次一定要说点什么
So I'm not saying nothing this time.
不一样了
It's not the same.
我不会再袖手旁观
I'm not gonna stand there and watch --
眼睁睁看着你被撕碎
and watch you get torn up.
我很多愁善感 莱斯利
I'm sentimental, Leslie.
我们结婚不该有什么疑虑的
I shouldn't have to beg you to marry me.
马歇尔高中
末期
回马歇尔了你激动吗
Are you excited to be back at Marshall?
有点吧
I guess, yeah.
迪克逊校长说你之前在莱兰有点麻烦
Principal Dixon said you had some problems over at leyland?
是的
Yeah.
他说你母亲担心你有点
He said your mother had some concerns about you...
我不是很想谈这个
I don't really want to talk about this.
我的母亲 她
My mom -- she --
-好的 好的 -她也经历了不少
- Okay. Okay. Okay. - She's dealing with a lot.
你不用多说
You don't have to talk about it,
但如果你想谈谈的话 希望你明白我们
but if you ever want to, just know that there are --
我知道 谢谢你
I will. Thank you.
你这学期有什么特别想做的事吗
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表