剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
You're, you're trying to find my son.
他就和我在一起 身上没有武器
He's with me. He's not armed.
你们在哪
Where are you?
我在...他身上没有武器
I'm...he's not armed.
我们在道格拉斯路的捕手餐厅
We are at Catcher's on Douglas.
女士 请您离开那里
Ma'am, I need you to leave the premises
-到一个安全的地方去 -不 我不走
- and get to a safe place. - No, I'm not leaving.
-我不会离开他 -警♥察♥立马赶到
- No, I'm not leaving him. - The police are on the way.
-我不会离开他的 -请您离开...
- I'm not leaving him. - Please leave...
没事的
It's okay.
卡拉 卡拉
Carla. Carla!
让人们都出去
Get everyone out of here.
让他们都走
Get ev...get them out.
快让所有人离开这儿 就现在
Get everyone out of here right now. Right now!
各位请注意
Can I have your attention?
很抱歉我们要请各位...
If everyone could please...
很抱歉我们要请各位
If we could please have everyone
先离开这里
step out of the building.
希望您能...
If everyone could...
请您到门外稍候片刻
Just step on outside for a minute.
谢谢
Thank you.
目前我们了解到的是
Now, what we know so far
在报♥警♥后不久
is that the school was placed on the lockdown
学校就被封锁
shortly after the shooting was reported.
一般学校都有针对此类事件的应急程序
Schools have procedures to deal with events such as this,
据我台所知
and from what we know,
该校已按相关程序解决此事
this school has followed those procedures.
重申 目前我台得知...
Again, what we know now...
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表