剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
You saying she's racist?
西班牙裔的孩子将是最受影响的群体
Hispanic kids are the ones who are gonna be the most affected.
如果是黑人小孩的话
If it were black kids,
没错 我认为她的看法♥会♥不同
yeah, I think she would see things differently.
所以如果我不支持你 我就是种族歧视
So, I don't support you, I'm a racist.
黑人就不能有种族歧视吗
Black people can't be racist?
黑人和种族歧视这个词根本不搭
"Racist" and "Black people" in the same sentence?
是你一直在说 不是我
You keep saying that word, not me.
人都有盲点
People have blind spots.
我只是在帮你找到你的
I'm just trying to help you see yours.
[西班牙语 为证明非歧视]
我会说日语
[日语]
但会说日语也不代表我就是日本人
That doesn't make me Japanese.
如果我们不能团结在一起
If we don't get ourselves together,
不能解决内讧的话
we don't quit this infighting,
他们可就要拿校规处理我们了
they're gonna charter us.
一切都是有图谋的吗
Everything's an agenda?
那他们有没有攻击工会
Are they busting the union or not?
有没有摧毁教育体制
Are they gutting education?
-别给他们找借口 -我无法谈这事
- Don't give them excuses. - I can't talk about this.
我 我不想谈这事
I -- I don't want to talk about this.
好吧
Okay.
你 你这就走了
Y-you're leaving?
你又不想和我聊
Well, you don't want to talk.
你不想吃点什么吗
Y-you don't want to have something to eat?
你以为我们的见面是社交性的吗
Did you think this was gonna be social?
好啊 我 好的
Sure, I -- yeah.
其实我确实有点饿了
I'm actually hungry.
那 有什么推荐吗
So, what's good?
豆腐三明治还不错
The tofu sandwich is pretty good.
我不吃豆腐
I don't eat tofu.
你好
Hello?
你好 我是尼基
Hey. It's Nikki.
你还好吗
You okay?
凯文
Kevin?
我很害怕
I'm scared.
要不我过去
You want me to come over?
凯文
Kevin?
不用 我还好
No, I'm okay.
如果你要我过去什么的发短♥信♥ 好吗
If you want me to come over or something, text me, okay?
好
Yeah.
那好吧
Okay.
回头聊
Talk to you later.
超越平凡 团队合作
好 那张呢
Okay. What about that one?
不行 那是合影
No. That's a group photo.
你不能就只把她去掉吗
Can't you just erase her?
把你女儿从这些照片中去掉
Well, taking your daughter out of these photos --
可不是简单的活儿
it's -- it's not that easy.
我在网上看过那篇文章
I read that article online.
写得好像她们成天就
Made it sound like these girls
四处晃悠给人手活儿一样
just walk around all day giving out hand jobs.
我不想我女儿出现在这所学校的网站上
I don't want my daughter on this school's website.
但这是张合影
Well, this is a group picture.
她可能会有被排外的感觉
I mean, she might feel left out.
从被看作贱♥人♥的行列里排外吗
Left out of people thinking she's a slut?
我们可是花了大价钱把她送来这里的
We pay good money to send her here.
她不需要受这种委屈
She doesn't need that.
好吧 那得花点时间
Well, it's gonna take a little time.
我可以等
I'll wait.
然后她盯着我弄了一小时
So, she stood over me for an hour.
这种事儿谁干得出来啊
I mean, who does that?
大家都很沮丧
Everybody's frustrated.
我觉得就因为她觉得她女儿是个婊♥子♥
Well, I think she thinks her daughter's a ho
所以才这么快就想让她的照片
and that's why she wanted her picture
从网页上撤下来
taken off the page so fast.
估计她名声早就臭了
She probably already has a rep.
今天是很糟
It was a bad day.
我想 大概可以这么说吧
I guess, just, you know, chalk it up to that.
那篇文章 它
That article -- that is --
它真的掀起了一场巨浪 不信等着瞧
It is really stirring something, I'm telling you.
我知道
I know.
还有 凯文
You know, Kevin --
他还没有给我回电
You know, he still hasn't called me back yet.
我很担心
I'm worried.
你能不能别这么做
C-can you not do that?
做什么
What?
说什么都能扯到你们球队的孩子身上
Just steer the conversation to your boys.
我正在跟你说我今天受人的气呢
I'm trying to tell you about how I got dumped on today.
-我知道 -你能不能好好听我说
- I know you are. - Can you please just listen?
-我知道 -你就非得要转移话题
- I-I know. - Do you have to redirect?
我 我 我压力很大 我需要放松
I'm -- I'm -- I'm stressed. I-I need to relax.
是啊 放松还是"冷静"
Yep. Relax or "Chill?"
什么
What?
我是说
You know, I mean...
刚开始没什么
It started off casual,
但你现在每天都吃大♥麻♥糖
but now you're on the pot candy every day.
-是你先开始的 -什么
- You started that. - What?
没错 我们第六 第七次约会时
Yeah, on our six-- our seventh date --
你经常放的那首歌♥叫什么
What was the song that you would always put on?
《借口》
"Reasons."
天呐 太俗了
Oh, god. So cheesy.
不不不 它根本就是俗气的对立面
Oh, no, no, no, no. That's the opposite of cheese.
然后你就教唆我抽了大♥麻♥
And you talked me into smoking a joint...
因为你说这样爱爱起来感觉更好啊
Because you said the sex would be better.
好吧 那是因为事实如此
Yeah, well... Because it is.
你应该想想要怎么才能再回去
Well, you ought to think about partaking again.
学校定期给我做药检的
The school drug tests me.
-就 -我知道
- I mean -- - I know.
不是 但这看起来算怎么回事
No, but, how would that look?
现在这个关口我结果是呈阳性
I come up positive in the middle of all this?
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know. Just...
以前你会有各种暗示
There used to be signs.
你会...会放一些老掉牙的歌♥
You know, you would...you would put on your corny music
或者卷一支大♥麻♥ 配上一瓶红酒
or roll a joint or there'd be a bottle of red.
是你的暗示变了 还是我没看懂
Have the signs changed, or am I missing them?
是时过境迁了 没错
Things change, yeah.
但你还是一样有魅力
But you still got it.
好吧 我上♥床♥睡觉去了
Well, I'm going up to bed.
可能还会醒一阵子
I'll probably be up for a while.
好的
Okay.
今天警♥察♥把我从课上叫出去了
The cops pulled me out of class today.
问我派对的事
They were asking about the party.
你和他们说什么了
What did you tell them?
你都不问问我有没有事吗
So you're not gonna ask how I'm doing?
算了无所谓
look, whatever.
我家里还得照顾妈妈已经够受了
I got enough going on with my mom.
我爸今天还得提前下班
My dad had to leave work early,
所以这个月收入又要少了
so now his check's gonna be short.
这是我最不想要的
I don't need that.
警♥察♥一直追问我你和一个男生的事
Cops kept pressing me about you and a guy.
你是和别人打架了还是别的什么
What, did you get in a fight or something?
-没有 -那是什么
- No. - Then, what?
我妈就是对那些照片小题大做了
My mom's just making a big deal about those pictures.
警♥察♥并没问关于那些照片的事
The cop wasn't asking about pictures.
派对上你去哪儿了
Where did you go at the party?
我只是四处闲逛
I was just hanging.
在哪儿闲逛 我找都找不到你
Hanging where?I couldn't find you.
你让我对你妈妈撒谎
You got me lying to your mom,
现在我还得应付警♥察♥
and now I got to deal with the cops,
就为了你能和那些有钱人家的孩子一起玩
just so you could hang out with the rich kids?
那所学校改变了你
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表