剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
but there is some liability.
再这样下去可能会非常的难堪
It could get very ugly.
所以我们得做正确的事
So we need to do the right thing.
我们需要说正确的话
We need to say the right thing.
你一直在重复"说正确的话"
You keep repeating that -- "Say the right thing."
我们分事实处理程序和谣言处理程序
There's the fact procedure and there's the rumor procedure.
现在 我们正在跟谣言者接洽
Right now, we're dealing with rumor.
不公开谣言者身份
Don't publicize the rumor.
不推动造谣者言论的对立方
Promote the opposite of what the rumor says.
不提供证据来支持对立方
Provide proof to support promotion of the opposite.
究竟发生了什么 莱斯利
What exactly happened, leslie?
如果这和篮球队有关 我们不能
If this is about the basketball team, we can't af--
丹已经和队员进行谈话
Dan talked to the team.
没人承认任何事情
No one's admitted anything.
我们可以处罚已知的人
We can discipline individuals for what we do know,
但不能对未知的事情承担责任
But we can't be accountable for what we don't know.
现在也没什么好做的了
There's nothing more to do right now.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-我不想去 -我知道
- I don't want go. - I know
我不想和任何人谈论
I don't want to talk to anybody.
只...只是想确认你还好 懂吗
It's ...it's just to make sure you're okay, okay?
我只是想让这件事情结束
I just want it to go away.
那是正中他们下怀
That's what they want.
他们表现的好像从未发生过什么
They want to act like it never happened.
一切都会好起来的 我保证
It'll get better. I promise.
但不能只是让这件事过去
But it's not just gonna go away.
泰勒 我是韦尔斯护士
Taylor, my name is nurse Wells.
我是今天和你合作的法医护士
I'm the forensic nurse that's gonna be working with you today.
接下来我会给你讲解将要进行的流程
So, I want to talk with you about how this process works.
但开始之前 你有什么问题吗
But do you have any questions, just off the top?
没有
No.
好的
Okay. All right.
如果有什么不适请告诉我 好吗
If anything comes up, please let me know, all right?
所以 大概就是这样
So, this is how this all goes.
开始和结束都是文书工作
We start and end with paperwork.
一切就像在医院一样
As like everything else in the hospital,
我们开始结束都要签文件
we start with paperwork and end with paperwork.
我也会把用药和你进行说明
I'll talk with you about medications, too.
我们有预防性病传播感染的抗生素
We've got antibiotics for preventing sexually transmitted infections.
如果你想要
And if that's something that you want to have,
我们会当场提供
we'll get that for you while you're here.
明白了吗
Okay?
你同意话 我还要抽点血
If it's all right with you, I'll draw some blood, too.
这么做有两个原因
And we do that for a couple of different reasons.
其一是毒理学筛查
One of them is for a toxicology screen.
譬如说 如果有人给你一些
Like, if somebody might have given you
让你神志不清的东西
something to knock you out,
这个就能检查出来
it could test for that.
我们还会进行DNA检查
We also run a DNA test
当这些东西被送往实验室后
so that when everything goes to the lab,
他们会检测分♥析♥出哪些东西属于你
they can figure out what things belong to you
哪些不属于你
and what things don't belong to you.
这是我们抽血的两个原因
Those are the two reasons why we do that.
剩下的大部分都是谈话了
Most of the rest of the exam is talking.
我将要对你进行询问
You know, I will ask you
你要把你记得的都告诉我
to tell me what you remember
关于究竟发生了什么
about what was going on.
我会把它记录下来
I'm gonna write it down.
这也能帮我弄明白
It kind of helps me figure out
接下来的测验里我要检测什么
what I need to be doing with the rest of the exam.
你为什么 为什么要这么做
Why do you -- why do you need to do that?
为什么要这么做 你为什么
Why -- for what you do? Why do you -- um...
抱歉 就是 你们为什么要需要那种信息
Sorry. Just, what -- why do you need that information?
有好几种不同的原因
There's a couple of different reasons.
其一是因为它能够引导测试
One of them is because it really helps guide the exam.
如果我知道你都经历了些什么
If I know what you experienced,
我就知道我需要需寻找什么证据
I know what things I need to look for
以及去哪里寻找它们
and where I need to look for them.
另一个我们刨根问底的原因是
The other reason why we like to get a history
这件事有可能会上法庭
is because it can go into court.
如果最终上了法庭
If this ends up going to court,
那么我就能够向陪审团呈读你的证词
then I can read your words to the jury,
我认为你的证词将在法庭发挥强大的作用
and I think that can be a pretty powerful thing.
最后我们需要问问你是否方便
The last thing we'll do, if it's okay with you
让我们检查一下你的隐私部位
is take a look at your anal-genital area.
同样的原因 检查你的隐私部位是否有任何
For same reasons -- looking for any kind of injury
性侵造成的损伤 同时也会用棉签擦拭取证
in that area and also probably taking some swabs
来采集所有我们可能需要的DNA
in case there might be any dna to be found there, too.
过程听起来有些冗长但实际操作很短暂
And that's kind of the long and short of it.
你还有什么问题吗
Any questions so far?
没有了
No.
接下来 我要检查一下你的肛♥门♥
Next, I'd like to take a look at your anal area.
所以我也将触碰到你的右臀
So, again, I'm gonna touch on right hip,
以便在中间部位插入棉签
and come in towards the middle,
你只需要放松 舒展你那里的肌肤
and just kind of straighten out wrinkles in your skin right here.
开始了 现在检查一下肛♥门♥的下半部分
And doing -- looking at the lower area.
然后检查一下上半部分
And then looking up at the top area.
好了 我的手放在你的右臀上
Okay, so, hand back on right hip...
现在准备进入肛♥门♥了
...and moving in towards center,
手指已经进入
And fingers right in the middle,
你会感觉到我手中的棉签
and you'll feel a swab right between my fingers.
喝了这个
Drink this.
嘿 安 请跟我过来一下好吗
Hey, Anne, why don't you come with me?
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的儿子要进行艾滋病检查 这很重要
It's important for you guys to follow up with H.I.V. testing.
艾滋病
H.I.V.?
是的
Yeah.
我甚至
I didn't even...
我都没想到会有
I didn't even think that could...
你当然没有 你怎么可能想到呢
Yeah, and of course not. Why would you think about that?
但是以当前这种情况
But in these kinds of situations,
我们还是建议做一下这方面的检查
it's recommended.
所以 如果你们有
So, if you have a doctor
做定期体♥检♥的医生 那很好
that you all normally see for things, that's great.
如果没有 我想确保你能够联♥系♥一下
If not, I want to make sure that you get connected
城市诊所去做下这些检查
with the city clinic for those tests.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
好的
All right.
我想问案发当晚
I wanted to ask about the clothes
他穿着哪些衣服以及他是否还保留着它们
that he was wearing that night and if he still has them.
好的
Okay.
应该在
I-I think so.
好的
Okay.
如果你们还没有清洗这些衣服
If y'all haven't washed them yet,
那么把它们装进纸袋 用胶带密封好
put them in a paper bag and just tape it closed.
我们已经洗过那些衣服了 确实洗过了
We did do wash. We did.
衣服上应该不会有残留物了
But I don't think they were in there.
肯定没有了
No.
知道了 把衣服装进纸袋 用胶带密封好
Okay. Put them in a paper bag, tape it closed,
送到警♥察♥那里
and then give those to the detective.
我能送到你这里来吗
Can I just bring them to you?
不行 证据需要被存放在警♥察♥局
No. Evidence needs to go to the police.
我早就去过警♥察♥局了
I've already been to the police.
那你跟你谈的是应答警员还是警探呢
Did you talk to a responding officer or a detective?
我不懂区分
I don't even know.
应答警员通常
So, a responding officer's usually the person
只是出面录口供
who comes out and just takes a statement.
正常情况下稍后会有警探
Normally you'll follow up
跟进做进一步调查
with a detective later.
我需要跟多少人谈话
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表