剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
《美国罪恶》前情提要
一个有力的证人
One good witness --
就能击碎我们的防御
That's the wedge that cracks everything open.
不和解就得上庭
It's a settlement or it's court.
我只是希望你和艾薇能帮助我
I just want to know that I have your help, Evy's help.
你总说我们 那都不是我孩子上的学校
You keep putting this on us. This is not even our school.
你是同性恋吗
Are you gay?
老妈说那就是你自杀的原因
Mom said that's why you tried to kill yourself.
我不想和他坐一辆车
I don't want to ride with him.
我不想在他身边
I don't want to be around him.
-妈妈不 -皮特
- Mom doesn't -- - Peter!
怎么回事
What the hell?
鸣正义
我想知道我什么时候才可以走出这件事
I want to know when I can start to move away from it.
我在跟一个人约会 但他不懂
I'm seeing a guy, and he doesn't get it.
你已经不太能
You're having problems
清楚地说出...
articulating the things...
把它们写在本子上又能怎样
And writing it in some book does what?
表达自己 给你要面对的事情命名
Expressing yourself gives a name to what you have to confront.
那个货根本就是个婊♥子♥
That dude is a straight bitch.
所以 我们干嘛不揍他
There's, like, no reason that he can't get handled.
-喂 -我是艾瑞克
- Hello. - It's Eric.
我们得谈谈 我到健身房♥等你
We need to talk. I'm gonna be at the rec center.
上帝恨同性恋
我们被困在痛苦的循环里
We have been locked in a cycle of pain.
我们周围形成了一种伤害传递的方式
There is a pattern of hurt that's formed around us.
人们受到伤害
People have been wounded,
就想去伤害其他人
and so they want to wound others.
这种情况必须停止 必须
It has to stop. It has to.
这只是第一步
This is the first step.
我们理解
We understand
您女儿艾薇平白无故地
that your daughter Evy's been caught up in all this
被卷进这一切
through no fault of her own.
那是不对的 也不公平
That's wrong, and that's unfair.
所以 为了弥补这一切
So, to help make things right,
学校希望 谢谢你
the school will be willing -- thank you very much.
为了弥补这一切 学校方面达成一致
So, to help make things right, the school is willing to agree
决定专项拨款 直接存入
to set aside money to go directly
艾薇的教育补助
toward Evy's educational assistance.
不论是学费 家教费 还是生活费
Tuition costs, tutoring, living expenses.
那笔钱将由您自♥由♥支配
That money is to be used at your discretion.
我们可以自己决定怎么用
We can use it how we want?
你们觉得该怎么用就怎么用
You may use it however you see fit.
前提是您同意撤销
Provided you agree to quit
任何针对学校的指控
any claims that you may have against the school
不论是现在还是以后
now or in the future.
您要知道我们给
You should know we are offering
布莱恩一家提供了类似的和解协议
a similar settlement to the Blaine family.
这可是一大笔钱
This is a lot of money.
这是您女儿
It's your daughter.
您家人
It's your family.
我们认为这是合理的
We think it's appropriate.
病人自愿治疗同意书
你从哪弄到的
Where'd you get this?
已经发到网上了
It was posted online.
-这是真的吗 -这...
- Is it true? - It --
看别人的医疗记录是违法的
It's against the law to have people's medical records.
上面说的是真的吗
Is what that says true?
如果你不解释
If you don't speak to it,
其他人可会进行深入挖掘
other people are going to exploit it.
我不觉得难堪
I'm not ashamed.
我有病
I had problems.
抑郁性精神病
Depressive psychosis.
那 那很严重
That's -- that's very serious.
我是单亲妈妈 只能勉强过日子
I was a single mother. I was barely getting by.
后来 后来生活压力越来越大
It was getting to be -- it was getting to be too much.
我感觉快要崩溃了
I felt a breakdown coming on.
所以你被强制住院了
So you were institutionalized.
不 不
No, no.
我自愿住院的
I was hospitalized.
我托很好的朋友 照顾泰勒
I put Taylor with friends, close friends.
我知道如果我不这样
I knew if I didn't do that,
就会有人把他从我身边带走
somebody was gonna take him from me.
泰勒是我的全部
Taylor means everything to me.
我做了我必须做的
I did what I did
才能恢复健康 保证我们在一起
so I could get healthy and we could be together.
你现在怎么样
How are you doing now?
我很好
I'm good.
你还定期看医生吗 你还在用药吗
Do you regularly see someone? Are you on medications?
你问我是因为你在乎
Are you asking me because you care
还是说你
or because you --
你只是在寻找写作素材
you just looking for something to write about?
一般我不会说什么
Now, normally I wouldn't say anything.
在这段噩梦般的时期里 我没有公开说过什么
During the nightmare, I didn't say anything publicly.
在这个节骨眼上 这一切必须停止
You know, at some point, though, it's got to stop.
好吧
Okay.
对于这个女人来说 说这种话
For this woman to say the kinds of things that she said,
她用她的这种方法抹黑人 这
for her to just demonize people the way she's done, it --
然后 我们发现她不仅疯了 她...
and then, okay, we -- we find out she's not only crazy, she --
公布她的医疗记录是违法的
Okay, well, her medical records were released illegally,
-所以她的疯 -等一下
- so her being crazy -- - Okay, hold on a second, okay?
让我 让我
Let -- let me just --
听着 她有精神病
Look. She's mentally ill.
我研究了一下她的情况
Now, I read up on that condition of hers.
她有妄想症
She's delusional.
医学上来说 她有妄想症
Medically, she's delusional.
-但 -她失去了孩子的监护权
- But -- - She lost custody of her child.
没有 她说她没有失去监护权
No, she claims she did not lose custody.
她是主动放弃了监护权直到她康复
She voluntarily gave up custody until she had recovered.
什么样的父母会
What kind of parent would ever --
听着 这事情每一步 她都在骗人
Look, every step of the way, she lied.
她的孩子说的也是假话
That kid of hers lied.
你也看到那些邮件了
Now, you saw the e-mails,
还有他发给我队员的那些短♥信♥
the texts that he sent to my player.
还有那些所谓的给他下的要
And those drugs that he was supposedly given?
如果说是他自己吃的我也不会觉得奇怪
I wouldn't be surprised if he was taking them himself.
她的医疗记录
Does it bother you
被非法公开 会让你觉得困扰吗
that her medical records were released illegally?
困扰我的是这家人
It bothers me that that family,
他们折磨我队里的一个孩子
that they tormented one of my kids
以至于他差点自杀这件事
to the point where he almost killed himself.
那事困扰我
That bothers me.
还顺利吗
It went well?
我说出了我的观点
I got my points across, yeah.
可以想象
I can only imagine.
我非常高兴你有机会可以这么做
And I'm so glad you had the opportunity to do it.
得有人站出来说说这女人到底干了什么
Somebody needed to speak about that woman and what she did.
你要再补充什么吗
Are you adding anything to it?
你会跟那个记者谈谈吗
Are you talking to the reporter?
我吗 不 你的话比较重要
Me? No. Your word matters.
你代表球队
You represent the team.
你代表那些生活被毁了的年轻人
You represent young men whose lives have been ruined.
你一直在向我要一个机会保卫你的队员
You've been asking me for a chance to defend your boys.
我不是在保卫 你是让我去进攻的
I'm not defending. You got me out there attacking.
与此同时 你还...一直沉默着
Meanwhile, you got this -- this way of saying nothing.
校方不能对正在进行的诉讼发表评论
Well, the school can't comment on an ongoing litigation.
感觉就像你在游泳
Just -- it feels like you're swimming
而我们其他人
and the rest of us,
则潜得略深了一点
you know, we're just sinking a little deeper.
你觉得这对我来说很容易吗
You think this has been easy for me?
我坐在那个会议室 遭到猛烈的抨击
I sat in that boardroom and was torn apart
是因为我想要迎回一位公开出柜的学生
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表