剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
knew each other before your son claimed he was assaulted?
我知道他们就读于同一所学校
They went to the same school.
麻烦您看一下这个
Can you take a look at these?
这是什么
What are they?
这是您儿子与艾瑞克通信的短♥信♥和邮件
Those are texts and e-mails your son and Eric
都是在派对开始前发的
exchanged before the party.
这些...
Um...these...
这绝对不是真的
these aren't real.
我们和艾瑞克的父母谈过话了
We've spoken to Eric's parents.
他们允许我们去联♥系♥
They've given us permission to access
他们的手♥机♥和网络服务运营商
their cellular and Internet service providers.
然后呢
Okay. So?
有了运营商的帮助
With that information,
我们就能确定二人互传信息的真实性
we'll be able to determine the authenticity of these exchanges.
我强烈建议您
I would really encourage you
与您儿子好好聊聊
to have a conversation with your son.
如果他还有什么没告诉您 现在也是时候说了
If he's got something to say, now's the time to say it.
野猫妈妈搞清楚怎么领养小猫了吗
Feral mom cat figures out how to adopt kittens?
你可以领养许多幼崽
You have a lot of adopted kittens.
选择确实挺多
There's a lot of adoption.
-你挑一个 -好
- You pick. - Okay.
功力尽失
It lost its power.
来来来 不玩这个了
Let's not. Let's -- let's -- let's give up on this.
-妈你回来了 -阿姨好
- Hey, mom. - Hey, Ms. Blaine.
你的手♥机♥呢
Where's your phone?
-你说什么 -你快回家去 回家
- What? - Go home. Go home.
-她才刚来 -你的手♥机♥在哪
- She just got here. - Where's your phone?
你干什么啊
What? What? Hey.
你的密♥码♥是多少 快说
What's your password? What's your password?
-你要干什么 -艾薇 快走
- Why? - Go home, Evy.
-可她才来没一会儿 -快回家
- But sh-she just got here. - Go home!
-你在干什么呀 -告诉我你的密♥码♥
- What, what are you doing? - What's your password?
-快说密♥码♥是多少 -你到底搞什么
- What's your password? - What's going on?
你这是干什么 怎么了
What are you doing? Why are you acting like this?
你是不是主动去和他发♥生♥关♥系♥的
Did you go there to have sex with him?
这事你知道吗
Do you know about this?
你是不是一直在为他打掩护
Have you been covering for him,
你们经常在一起 像小情侣一样
walking around, acting like a couple,
然后把我当傻子一样耍
making me look like an idiot?
我一直在为你说话
I-I was defending you, and...
结果你却去和他乱搞
And you went there to have sex with him.
不是的
No.
妈
Mom.
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom.
"你温柔吗"
"R u gentle?"
"之做过一次 我很温柔"
"Only d-done it once, was gentle."
"上还是下 你决定"
"Top or bottom? You decide."
"我自♥慰♥时
"When I whack off,
"在头上蒙着枕头更舒服 点点点"
P-pillow over my head makes it better, hint, hint."
你是不是去那和他发生性关系的
Did you go there to have sex with him?
我不是 我去不是为了被侵犯的
I didn't -- I didn't go there to get attacked.
我
I...
不 别 艾薇
No, no, Evy, um...
艾薇 艾薇
Evy. Evy.
艾薇
Evy!
我不明白
I don't get it.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我去了学校
I went to the school.
你干了什么
What did you do?
-我去了警♥察♥局 -你为什么要这么做
- I went to the police. - Why are you doing this?
我 我跟你说了让你不要管了
I-I-I kept telling you to leave it alone!
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?!
你为什么 不告诉我真♥相♥
Why didn't... you tell me the truth?
怎么 你以为我会
What, did you think that I wouldn't --
你觉得我会对你另眼相看吗
Did you think that I would feel different?
你觉得就因为你的这种感觉
Did you think that I wouldn't love you
我就没法爱你了吗
because of the way you felt?
你觉得
Do you think that --
我没办法爱你吗
Do you really think that I can't love you?
你离开了我
You left me.
-你 -那...
- You... - Well...
我
I was, um...
我当时状态不好 我需要帮助
I wasn't good. I needed help.
我知道
I...I know.
我把你留给内特和帕蒂
I left you with Nate and Patty
是因为我不想失去你
because I didn't want to lose you.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我知道你当时也不容易
I know how hard it was for you.
我不希望再这样一次
I didn't want to do that again.
邮件和短♥信♥很有用
The e-mails and the text messages help.
显然能证明本来
They obviously indicate that the intent
是两厢情愿的性关系
was for a consensual act.
但如果过程中被害人后悔 那就是强♥暴♥
But, if at any time the victim withdrew consent, it is rape.
这他们能怎么证明
They prove that how?
派对上人很多
There was a party full of people.
如果有人听到了什么
If anybody heard anything --
没人说过类似的话
Nobody said they did.
不 没人在宣誓下说过
No, no one has said that under oath.
那我们还管什么
Then why do we even care?
每家新闻机构都在批判我们的学校
Our school is getting trashed in every news outlet,
印第安纳州的每家报纸都在骂我们
every landing page in Indiana.
不过是几个同性恋男孩在篮球派对上乱搞
It was a couple of gay boys off at a basketball party.
那些邮件 实在是太过分了
Those e-mails -- that's just deviant.
这已经不止是丑闻了
This is more than just an embarrassment.
派对不是学校办的
This party was not sanctioned by the school,
但是在学校做的广♥告♥
but it was advertised at the school.
而且显然还有个叫做
There was also apparently a tradition
"团队建设"的传统
called "Making the team."
要女孩们和队员发生性关系
Girls were expected to have sex with the players.
这些年来 这个派对已经成了狂欢
Over the years, this party has become somewhat of an orgy,
如果学校对这种不安全环境知情
and if the school was aware that this was an unsafe environment
却没有相应对策 那就成问题了
and did nothing about it, that is a problem.
现在 到处都是"这个说 那个说"
Right now, "He said/he said,"
因为我找不到更好的表达方式了
for lack of a better phrase --
现状如此
that's the situation.
没有相关的证言
Without supporting statements
表明这并非是两厢情愿的行为
that it was anything other than a consensual act,
案子就没法继续了
the case can't move forward.
我们要确保这种支持的言论不存在
We have to make certain no supporting statements exist.
我们要和涉事学生的家长联♥系♥吗
Do we want to reach out to these families?
发一封邮件表明立场
Send an e-mail about our perspective --
不 我们不能发邮件
No. We don't want to e-mail people.
不能用邮件的方式
We don't want to e-mail them.
作为法律顾问 我建议你们什么也不做
As your legal counsel, I don't think you want to do anything.
你们一旦开始进行引导
You -- you start directing traffic,
就可能被指为共谋
you open yourselves up to collusion.
所以我们就该祈祷人们相信
And so we should just hope that people believe
以盈利为目的的私立学校绝不会
the for-profit, private institution
故意伤害受经济援助
didn't conspire against the young man on financial aid
且在人们不知道他是同性恋时
who was constantly bullied
就常糟欺凌的年轻人吗
even before people found out he was apparently gay?
只是 要是以为学校能得到
It's just -- it's naive to think this school
公正的听证会那就太天真了
is going to get an objective hearing.
这就是临界点
This is the tipping point.
我们可以祈祷事情按学校所愿发展
We can hope things fall the school's way,
或者我们可以确保如此
or we can make certain they do.
我们的学校有520名学生
We have 520 children at this school,
520名
520.
他们不该被谎言蒙蔽 不该被含沙射影
They deserve better than the lies, the innuendo.
现在我们还有位学生躺在医院
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表