剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Y...You...You just made her look guilty.
她是有罪
She is guilty.
她在贩毒
She was selling drugs!
好吧
Okay.
好吧 那...是 只是大♥麻♥
All right, it was...it was...it was pot.
听我说 你觉得警♥察♥会在意这个吗
Look, do you think the police care?
那不合法
It's not legal.
好吧 那好吧...
Okay, all right, um...
好吧 我们该怎么做
Okay, what do we do?
我...我们该联络谁
Who...Who do we call?
我们...不 我们谁也不联络
We're...no, we're not calling anybody.
现在 听着 听着
Now, look, look,
我们...我...我和贝卡谈谈
we...I...I talked to Becca.
她说泰勒是唯一知道这件事的人
She said that Taylor is the only one who knows.
我们藏不住这件事的
We can't hide this.
我们肯定藏不住这件事的
We cannot hide this.
如果泰勒要说些什么...
If Taylor was gonna say something...
不 他仍然可以...
No, he still could.
那...那然后呢
And t...And then what?
我们把贝卡丢下水
We throw Becca into this,
你认为他们会怎么对她
what do you think they're gonna do to her?
你认为他们会对我们做什么
What do you think they'll do to us, huh?
我的意思是 我们现在的处境很糟
I mean, we are in a bad place.
我们处境怎么糟糕了
H...How are we in a bad place?
听着 我...我曾对外
Look, I...I have been out there,
贬低那孩子 泰勒
talking down this kid, Taylor.
我在学校里表明了立场
I have taken positions at the school...
你...你说得是你自己
Y..You are talking about you.
你的药 我们女儿 这就是我们的事
Your drugs, our daughter...this is us.
事关我们一家
It's about us.
其他人 他们为了
Now, everyone else, they've done whatever
保护自己的孩子和家庭都会不顾一切
to protect their kids, their families.
你认为我就高尚到哪去了吗
You think I'm gonna do anything better?
这事我仔细考虑过了
I've thought about this.
考虑了多久
For how long?
-我坐在这里... -天哪
- I sat up there... - Oh, my God.
听着我们的女儿啜泣
...listening to our daughter sobbing.
我站在洗手间里 斯蒂芬
I stood over a toilet, Steph,
确保你那些药物 那些垃圾被冲走
making sure that your drugs, your crap was gone.
现在我发现
And if it turns out that -- that -- that
我们无所作为 这是我们的错
we didn't say anything, that's on us.
是我们的责任 不是她的问题
It's on us. It's not on her.
我们的职责就是不要告诉警♥察♥这些事情
Our job is not to tell the police things.
这么做是为了保护我们的女儿
It's to protect our girl!
现在 听着 关于学校的事你是对的
Now, look, you -- you were right about the school.
关于莱斯利的事你也是对的
You were right about Leslie.
不要把她牵扯进来
D--d-don't make this about her.
不 我现在有了改变事情的机会
No, I-I-I've got a chance to make things better!
行了 你说的一直都是"我"
Okay, you keep saying "I"!
我们不能把贝卡交给警♥察♥
We're not turning Becca in.
你发短♥信♥让我来就是为了这个
Yo, you text me for this?
我没心情玩球 到底什么事
I'm not in the mood to shoot around, so what's up?
我知道你干的好事
I know what you did.
我♥干♥什么了
What'd I do?
是你指使韦斯 勒肖恩把泰勒揍了一顿
Sent Wes, LeSean, and them to give Taylor a beat down.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
韦斯 勒肖恩
Wes, LeSean...
还有球队里的其他人
some of the other guys from the team,
他们在最后一次比赛结束后找到我
they show up at my place after the last game,
告诉我你为泰勒大发雷霆
told me how you were going off on Taylor,
你说他欠修理
how you were saying he needed a beat down.
不 我绝对没有说过这些
No, I never said that.
他们逼我给他打电♥话♥
They made me call him,
让他跟我在体育馆碰面
tell him to meet me at the rec center.
他们揍了他一顿
They beat him.
所以他带着枪来报复了
That's why he came back with the gun.
听着 我从来没有指示他们干什么事
Look, I never told them to do anything.
他们都是你小弟 他们对你唯命是从
Those are your boys. They do as you say.
现在韦斯死了
Now Wes is dead.
听着 他们自己干坏事
Look, if they're acting out,
跟我毫无关系
that has nothing to do with me.
懂了吗 毫无关系
All right? Nothing.
每次一发生什么事 就都和你没关系了
Something happens, and you never got anything to do with it!
队长派对过后 第一次警♥察♥来时
First time the police came... after the captains' party,
我本可以告诉他们酒和毒品
I could've told them about all the liquor you bought,
都是你买♥♥的 还有姑娘们
all the drugs, all the girls
你把她们叫来然后灌醉
you got to come around and get screwed.
可是我没说 没有一个人说
I didn't. Nobody did.
没有人提到对任何凯文不利的只言片语
Nobody ever says anything bad about Kevin.
你去了警局 带着你自己的律师
You go in there. You got your lawyer.
你读了你的陈词
You read your statement.
就把所有责任都推到了我身上
You left all this on me!
你我本应团结一心的
You and me, we were supposed to be tight!
团结一心
"Tight"?!
我们本应团结一心是吗
We were supposed to be tight?!
你都没法告诉我你是同性恋 伙计
You couldn't even tell me you were gay, man.
-你在说什么呢 -我爸去求你们帮助
- What are you talking about?! - My dad begs you for help,
但是你们却把他打发走了
and you just send him walking!
那是我父母的事
That was my parents.
你是队长
You're the captain!
你是领队的
You lead!
但你总是仗着队长的职位
But you always work it
推别人去承担责任
so you never have to take the blame.
结果韦斯死了
Now Wes is dead.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
你都告诉过谁了
Who are you telling about this, man?
我只跟你说了这些
I'm telling you.
我讨厌那些老师和学校管理者
I'm upset with the teachers and the administration,
雪儿
我讨厌那些
and I'm upset with the politicians
为学校辩护的政客
that are defending this school.
但是我正在尽我所能去揭露它的罪恶
But I'm doing everything I can to try and expose it
因为我觉得A.J.需要发出自己的声音
because I feel like A.J. needs a voice,
而他只剩下我了
and I'm all he has left.
你好
Hello?
布莱恩女士 我是塞巴斯蒂安
Ms. Blaine, this is Sebastian.
我在印第安纳
I'm in Indiana.
我真的想和你谈一谈
I would really like for us to talk.
看 一开始是发布在网上的照片
See, it started with pictures getting posted online.
随后是他发出的短♥信♥和邮件
Then it was texts and e-mails he sent,
之后有人公开了你的病例
then somebody putting your medical records up.
这些事情另有深意
That wasn't for nothing.
公开你病例的那些人
Whoever put your records up,
他们是在攻击你
they were trying to attack you.
你知道的 社交空间 它
You see, the social space, it's...
它不是实体
it's not physical.
所以人们以为他们能够为所欲为
So people think they can do whatever they want,
但是事情并不是这样
but that's not how it is.
这跟这物质世界其实一模一样
It's just like the physical world,
你在网上干了什么
and if you do something online,
就一定会有因果报应
there's got to be consequences.
你看 像我这样的人
See, people like me...
你看 体制根本解决不了任何事
See, the system can't do anything.
警方 检察官 他们对满大街的
The police, prosecutors, they can't do nothing
冰♥毒♥贩子都无能无力
about crack dealers up the street.
那现在他们对根本摸不到的东西
How are they gonna do anything about
又能有何作为呢
what they can't even touch?
我只是个活动家 布莱恩女士
I'm just an activist, Ms. Blaine.
要是在20年前 我会站在街角
20 years ago, I would've been standing on a street corner,
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表