剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
迈克尔 你做了什么
Michael, what did you do?
我不能让凯文来承受 我很抱歉
I couldn't let Kevin take the hit. I'm sorry.
告诉我你干了什么
Tell me what you did.
我要求他销毁凯文的供词
I told him to get rid of Kevin's confession.
你知情吗
Did you know about this?
不知道
No.
我们带凯文来这里说实话的
We brought Kevin in here to tell the truth!
说实话有什么用
What's the truth get us?
只会让凯文和他朋友看起来像一帮流氓
It makes Kevin and his friends look like thugs,
让泰勒·布莱恩变成受害者
Taylor Blaine look like a victim.
那个男孩是杀人凶手
The boy is a murderer,
我才不要帮他脱罪
and I wasn't gonna help him walk and
-还让凯文成了嫌犯 -凯文当时
- make Kevin look guilty. - Kevin didn't know
-不知道他们有打人 -谁会相信啊
- about the beating! - Who's gonna believe that?
那男孩的母亲所说关于我们的一切
Everything that boy's mother has said about us.
你认为其他人有能力分辨真假吗
You gonna trust other people to know, like, lies from the truth?
但现在凯文被当作骗子
Well, now Kevin looks like the liar,
而我们的朋友为了保护我们
and our friend is gonna admit to something
还要出面承担
just to keep us out of trouble.
你现在要讲道德了 现在不是时候
So now you want to get religion. It's not time for religion.
这无关道德 你只会让凯文越陷越深
No, it's not about religion. You're digging Kevin in deeper!
这件事本来就不该牵扯到他
It should have never even been about him!
两个男孩在派对搞上了 竟然连累到他
Two boys at a party having sex, and he gets caught up?
我们为儿子所做所为
Whatever we've done for our son,
比起那女人为她儿子做的 简直微不足道
it's nothing compared to what that woman has done.
那女人的医疗记录被公开在网上
Did you have anything to do with that woman's medical records
与你有关吗
coming out online?
你知道吗
You know what?
我真希望是我做的
I wish I did.
你到时候和警探谈话
When you talk to the detectives,
必须把你知道的一切全盘托出
you're gonna tell them everything you know --
一切
everything!
明白吗
You understand?
明白
Yeah.
所以...
So...
我辞职 会拿到
I resign, and I get...
七万五千元
$75,000.
真是可观的和解金
That's a hell of a settlement.
那是封口费
That's hush-up money.
是要你"闭嘴走人"的钱
That's "Be quiet and go away" money.
你成了问题人物 董事会希望你停手
You've become a problem, and the board wants you to stop.
我从不是什么问题人物
Look, I was never a problem
直到我变成你手下的士兵
until I started being your soldier.
你以前不是问题人物是因为
You weren't a problem before because,
说实话 克里斯 你从不选择立场
honest to God, Chris, you never took a stand before.
区政♥府♥为了别的学校发生的事
The district gave me hell for things that happened
让我吃尽苦头 还是一所私立学校
at some other school -- a private school --
你本有机会替自己辩护
You had a chance to defend yourself.
你错过了
You wasted it.
我把你的报告从头看到尾
I sat through your review.
我看到你一方面被白人碾压
I saw you get crushed by the whites on one side
另一方面又被西班牙裔碾压
and the Hispanics on the other.
有个孩子被殴打
A kid got beat.
有个女孩被骚扰
A girl got harassed.
这不完全是种族的问题
It's not all about race.
一个黑人学生被殴打
A black student got beat.
西班牙裔站出来挺自己人
The Hispanics rallied around their own.
而当一位黑人管理者
And the minute a black administrator
试图说句话
tries to say something about it,
他们就设法把你扫地出门
they find a way to move you out the door.
你以为这一切是什么
What do you think it's all about?
我拒绝因为做正确的事而被赶出去
I'm not getting pushed out because I was trying to do right.
你明白这是怎么回事吗
Do you understand what's going on here?
你要是为保住饭碗而提起诉讼
You litigate to keep your job.
花的是区政♥府♥的钱
That costs the district money.
你签字接受和解
You sign that paper and take a settlement,
花的也是区政♥府♥的钱
it costs the district, too.
所有你想为学校做的事
All those things you wanted to do for the school,
不管你怎么做 都只是在耗区政♥府♥的钱
either way, right now you're just costing the district money.
那我该怎样
What do I do?
我觉得这已经无所谓了
I really don't know that it matters anymore.
现在发生的一切 全都乱了
And everything that's going on now, it's not right.
我当初只是想
You know, the only thing I was trying to do
让莱兰中学
was hold the Leyland School
为他们对泰勒·布莱恩造成的伤害负责
accountable for the damage they did to Taylor Blaine.
把这些私人信息
You know, the people who are putting all this
公开到网上的人
personal information online now --
他们是在乱枪打鸟
they're just going after anybody.
-这不符合规则 -这种事什么时候规则了
- That's not how it works. - Since when are there rules?
你针对别人 公开私人邮件
You went after people. You put up e-mails.
我的系统被劫持了
My -- My thing got hijacked.
我并不是要无缘无故地羞辱人
I'm not trying to shame people for no reason.
你得处理一下这情况
You -- You -- You need to do something about this.
你不喜欢现在的情况 你自己去阻止
You don't like what's happening, you need to stop it.
没这么简单
I-I mean, it's not that easy.
我根本不知道这些人是谁
I don't even know who these people are.
这就是问题所在 对吧
That's a problem, isn't it,
不负责任的人开始掌握操控权
when people who aren't accountable start taking control?
那是在一场球赛之后
It was after a basketball game.
我们大输
We lost bad,
一切都感觉不对劲
and everything was just feeling wrong, you know?
之后我和几个队友去吃饭
And, uh, we went to eat after, me and some of the guys,
然后我就开始对他们唠叨
and I just started jawing on them, you know --
说我不喜欢泰勒·布莱恩
Taylor Blaine, how I don't like him,
说我认为 他说他被强♥暴♥是撒谎
how I think he lied about getting raped, and --
你知道他是撒谎吗
You know he was lying?
你又知道他说的是实话吗
You know he was telling the truth?
反正我当时一直说他的事 一些闲扯
Anyways, I was going on about him, talking the talk, right,
但他们当真了
and they took it for real.
几个队友跑来我家
Some of the guys showed up at my place,
要我打电♥话♥给泰勒
told me to call Taylor,
约他到5街的活动中心跟我碰面
tell him to meet me at the 5th Street Rec Center.
他们说什么 你都照做
And what they say, you do?
他们就是想找人打架惹事
They were looking to mess somebody up.
遭殃的不是泰勒就是我
It was Taylor or it was me.
对他们来说随便一个同性恋都可以
As far as they cared, any fag will do.
你为什么会这么认为
What led you to believe that?
不是我这么认为
I don't believe it.
是韦斯说的
Wes said it.
韦斯·巴克斯特 被泰勒·布莱恩射杀的男孩
Wes Baxter -- the same boy Taylor Blaine shot?
对
Yeah.
还有谁
Who else?
勒肖恩·杨
LeSean Young.
你和韦斯带头
You and Wes were the ringleaders.
你们逼迫艾瑞克打给泰勒
You pressured Eric into calling Taylor,
又带着一帮混混去殴打他
and then you led a little gang to go beat him.
是吗
Really?
我什么都不会告诉你的
I ain't saying nothing to you.
你会锁定泰勒·布莱恩
You targeted Taylor Blaine
是因为他的性向
because of his sexual orientation.
你知道这叫什么吗
You know what that is?
仇恨犯罪
That's a hate crime.
要我说 去你的吧
You know what? Man, go...yourself.
你还有什么想说的吗
Is there anything else you want to add?
没了
No.
接下来会怎么样
What's going to happen?
你们 要逮捕他吗
Are -- Are you going to arrest him?
我们还在调查中
We're still investigating,
但如果你儿子想救自己
but if your son wants to help himself,
那就得做好在庭上重复这些话的准备
he needs to be ready to repeat all of this in court.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表