剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
上吊之前
hang myself.
那是我呼救的哭喊
It was -- It was a cry for help.
我发现其实我不想被那个瞬间定义
And I-I realized that I didn't want to be reduced to that moment,
不想被定义为一个自杀了的女孩
be reduced to the girl who committed suicide.
我要出去一下
Um, I'm gonna go out for a minute.
好的
Okay.
凯文有没有跟你说什么
Has, um, Kevin said anything to you --
关于他现在的感受
anything about how he's feeling?
没有 但他给了我一个拥抱
No, but he gave me a hug.
也许这是他13岁后第一次拥抱我
Maybe the first one he's given me since he was 13.
你还好吗
How you doing?
跟你说
You know something?
我觉得很释然
I feel vindicated.
没错
Yeah.
迈克尔 别这么说
Michael, don't say that.
我真这么觉得
I do.
这个找我们儿子麻烦的女人
I mean, this woman that's been going after our boy,
原来她疯了
she turns out to be crazy.
她的孩子也疯了
The kid is crazy.
现在已经成了杀人犯
Now he's a murderer.
是的 跟你说实话 我感觉很释然
Yeah, I'm being honest with you. I feel vindicated.
我一会就回来
I'll be back.
好的
All right.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
赶快赶快 东西拿好 咱们出发
Come on. Come on. Get your stuff. Let's go.
爸爸我们去哪儿
Where are we going?
印地安纳波利斯
Indianapolis.
那里好玩吗
Is it nice?
没有密尔沃基好 但是也挺不错
Not as nice as Milwaukee. But it's nice.
我们去那儿做什么
What are we gonna do there?
你们老爸要去帮助别人
Your daddy's gonna help somebody.
他们希望我辞职
They want my resignation?
是有这个动向没错
There's a movement, yes.
怎么会
Why?
这事还未成定局
It's not a done deal.
董事会还未对此提出表决 只是...
The board hasn't brought it to a vote, but... there's...
我只是来告诉你...
I'm just here to tell you which way the --
他们为什么要这样对我
Why are they doing this to me?
我已经竭尽所能地维护这所学校
I've done everything to protect this school, to...
处理这次危机
to manage this crisis.
如此的悲剧发生过后
When a tragedy like this happens,
一定会有过渡期
of course there's gonna be a transition.
少来 这才不是过渡期
Yeah, it's not a transition.
他们在设法推卸责任
They're looking to shift blame, to...
转移对事实的注意力
to take attention away from the fact...
他们想把责任堆在我身上
They want to lay their...on me,
让我离开时顺便把烂摊子带走
and I'm supposed to carry it out of here when I go.
此事危及着大量资金保证
There's a lot of money at stake --
投入我们CEP的上千万资金
tens of millions locked in our C.E.P.
那是我募得的资金
Money I brought in.
我要和里斯·巴希尔谈谈
I need to speak to Rhys Bashir.
他不会容许这情况发生
He won't put up with this.
如果
If th--
如果他们真想表明立场
If they want to make a statement,
董事会该自行解散
the board should dissolve itself.
那才叫洗心革面
That's how you make a clean start.
你明白那是不可能的
You know that's not going to happen.
目前外界情绪激昂
There's a lot of emotion around,
而人们把丹当作这一切的代表
and people are making Dan the face of all this.
丹·苏里文
Dan Sullivan?
丹
Dan?
听我说几句好吗
Please?
听说近来很多人都在和你谈
I've been told people have been talking to you about...
或许他们要你站在某种立场...
about... possibly taking a position that isn't --
你是指说出真♥相♥吗
About telling the truth?
你所谓真♥相♥是什么
What do you think the truth is?
你以为我一天到晚在忙什么
What do you think I've been doing?
玩弄人于股掌间
Manipulating people.
不是
No.
维护自己名利
Protecting yourself.
我一直在维护这所学校
I've been protecting this school.
这所学校 我的工作 我工作的方式
This school, what I do, how I do it --
对我来说很重要
they matter to me.
这些孩子对你而言只是账本上的名字
These kids -- they're just names on a ledger to you.
只是你的摇钱树
Just a way to raise money.
你悠坐在办公室内
You sit in your office talking about
说着你要弃谁保谁
how you'd drown one to save the other.
我从没说过这种话
I said nothing like that.
如果我用了一些比喻来说明...
I-If I used metaphor t-to make a point --
你提到我的篮球队时 完全不带感情
You -- You talk about my team with no emotion.
丝毫没有
None.
我每天在这儿和这些孩子相处
I'm down here with these kids every day.
-你不认为 -我对他们了解比你透彻
- And you don't think... - I see them in a way that you can't.
这会使你心存成见吗
That doesn't give you an agenda?
你有没有想过 我会比你客观
Can you even consider that I am objective in ways you aren't?
我的孩子们被指控 企图自杀 被杀
My boys were accused, tried to kill themselves, got murdered.
我不想要客观
I'm not trying to be objective.
而你把这当作一道数学题来解题
And you tried to handle this like it was a-a math problem.
我采取了必要手段来保护学校
I did as necessary to preserve this institution.
不 你没有
No, you did it --
你不在乎谁受到伤害
No, you did it no matter who got hurt.
你说得好像是我的错
And you act like that's wrong.
换做你你又会怎么做
What would you have done?
你看看这一切
Y-You see all this?
我知道在你看来这只不过是篮球
I mean, I know it's just bull...basketball to you.
但 这是秉持着一些价值观才赢来的胜利
But you -- you earn all of this with values --
-每天都实践着的价值观 -这话太
- values that we put into play every single day. - That is so...
如果我们有坚守这些价值观
And if we had stuck to them,
如果我们有互相团结
if we had stuck with each other,
我们本来或许可以相安无事
we could've gotten through this.
当其他人都不讲原则时 原则就不管用
Principles don't cut it, not when no one else has them.
一位男孩指控被另个男孩性侵
A boy accused a boy of rape.
你以为真的有人愿意应付这种事吗
You think anyone really wanted to deal with that?
你想吗
Did you?
他们想要隐瞒 躲避 否认
They wanted to bury and hide and deny,
只丢下我来处理
and I was left to deal with it,
我做了我当时认为
and I did what I thought was --
在那状况下是明智且合情合理的决定
was judicious and sensible under the circumstances
因为这是位政客应做的
because that's what a politician does.
这也是我被雇佣的意义
That's what I was brought here to do,
而现在人们却要因此责怪我
and now people are trying to blame me for it?
我怕了 我
I'm scared. I'm...
我真的害怕了
I'm really scared.
我这一辈子都在努力让一切有秩有序
I have spent my whole life trying to put things in order,
但我无法
but I can't...
我无法掌控这个局面
I can't manage this situation.
我甚至无法看清局面
I don't even understand it.
人们仅仅要求你
People are asking you
就一次
for one time
扛起责任
to take responsibility.
是啊 所有的人都因此受了伤
Yeah, I mean, everybody else got hurt by this.
所有人 除了你
Everybody but you.
然而你还想不通为何泰勒会
And you wonder why Taylor stole a gun
偷枪跑来这儿找你
and came here looking for you?
疗愈创伤的过程因人而异
The healing is very individual,
奇奇老师
科伦拜高中老师
对多数人 我想 对部分人而言
and for -- for many, I think it's -- for some,
是否要疗伤甚至需要先下决心
it -- it has to even be a decision.
而且那并不...
And that it doesn't...
得要花上几年时间才能感受到
I-It could take years before there is something
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表