剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
没有
No.
别一口气吃得太多 因为药效很强
Well, don't gulp them 'cause they have a kick.
多少钱
How much?
一共100美元
All of that -- $100.
我只有68美元
I, uh, I got $68.
我真的非常需要
I really need something.
先给你这么多 等你再有钱的时候
Work with this, and then if you get more,
我再来找你
I can come back around.
谢谢
Thank you.
想一起在外面转转吗
Do you want to hang some--
我要回学校了
I got to get back to school.
我真的 需要个人陪我
I really, uh, I need to hang out with someone.
我听说你是同性恋
Uh, I heard you were gay.
我只是...想找个人陪着
I just... want to be with somebody.
但到底怎么回事
But how does that work?
不管什么人你都有兴趣吗
Just anybody turns you on?
把药吃了好好放松一下 你会没事的
Drop those and just chill, and you'll be good.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你怎么不去上学
Why aren't you at school?
不想去
Didn't feel like going.
-你还好吗 -很好
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
你需要跟咨♥询♥师谈谈吗
You need to talk to your counselor?
不用
No.
如果你没什么问题 就应该去上学
Well, if there's nothing wrong, you need to go to school.
你需要恢复常规的节奏
You need to get back into a routine.
什么常规的节奏
What routine?
别这样了
Stop it.
我的生活还能有什么样的常规节奏
What's routine about my life anymore?
你能不要再这样了吗
Would you stop it?
你知不知道你弟弟出了什么事
Do you know what's happening to your brother?
你知道他怎么了吗
Do you know what's going on with him?
艾瑞克
Eric!
我需要一些帮助来面对这一切
I need help with all of this.
我正眼睁睁地看着自己的生活崩溃
I am sitting here watching my whole life fall apart.
我...
Just...
我需要喘口气
I need to breathe.
你想要我怎么做
I'm supposed to do what?
帮帮我
Help me.
我一直都在帮你
I'm always doing for you.
所有你对我的要求 去莱兰上学
All you ever tell me -- go to Leyland,
获得奖学金 这样你就能负担得起学费
get a scholarship so you can pay for school,
成为一位合格的兄长...
be a big brother to that little...
我要去上学的那所学校
I'm supposed to go to that school
每个人都把我当作怪物
where everybody calls me a freak.
你回到家发火
You come home pissed
就是因为我不想回到那样的学校
'cause I don't want to go back to that?
你还来跟我说你想要喘口气
You come in here and talk about how you got to breathe?
你好
Hello?
安 安·布莱恩
Uh, Anne -- Anne Blaine?
我是
Yeah.
安 你好 我是塞巴斯蒂安
Hi, Anne. My name is Sebastian.
我打电♥话♥给你是想
And -- and I'm calling 'cause I want to, um,
我想跟你谈谈你的儿子
I want to talk to you about your son,
你 你儿子和他的处境
your -- your son and his situation.
不 我不 我不接受采访
No, I'm not -- I'm not -- I'm not doing interviews.
我 我不是要采访 我想帮忙
I-I-I don't want an interview. I want to help.
我一直有在关注你儿子的消息
See -- See, I've been following what's going on with your son
和他在网上如何受到侮辱
and how they've been trashing him online
还有一切他们所谣传关于你的事
and all the things they're saying about you.
等等 你 你是哪个单位的
Wait, who -- who -- who are you with?
网络空间不受任何人控管
N-Nobody controls the digital space.
我自己也有两个女儿
And I got two girls,
要是有什么事发生在她们身上...
and if anything ever happened to them...
必须有人为你儿子的事付出代价
Somebody needs to pay for what's going on with your son.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
别再打给我了
Don't call me anymore.
发件者 艾瑞克
"到底来不来"
你开玩笑吗
For real?
艾瑞克
Eric?
你不是说你开肌肉跑车
I thought you said you drove a muscle car.
如果我说我开小货车
Well, if I said I drove a mini van,
你就不会跟我勾搭上了
you wouldn't have hooked up.
我真名是陶德
Todd's my real name.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢车
I like cars.
我虽然没有什么超跑 但如果你想聊车
I-I don't have anything cool, but if you want to talk cars...
-省省吧 -等等 艾瑞克
- Forget it. - Hey, Eric. Eric.
我有老婆 家里有个两岁大的孩子
I got a wife. I got a 2-year-old at home.
我无法面对他们 我只是
I can't face them, man. I just...
我需要一点时间做自己
I need a little time to be me.
你还好吗
How you doing?
还行吧
I'm okay.
只是"还行"吗
Just okay?
对 还行而已
Yeah, just okay.
有什么烦恼吗
You got stuff going on?
我没事
I'm all right.
你喜欢哪一种
What do you like?
攻还是受
Give, take?
我就只是想亲热一下
I just want to make out.
有什么特别想去的地点吗
You got some place you like to go?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay, well...
在这可以吗
This all right?
来点啤酒吗
Want a beer?
不用了
Uh, no.
我要来一瓶
I need a beer.
我现在每次都得要来一瓶才行
It's gotten so I got to take one every time.
以前可以举得很频繁 现在不如从前了
I used to be able to get it up real regular. Not anymore.
可能是你并不想要这样做吧
Maybe you don't want to do this.
有老婆 有孩子
Got a wife, a kid.
我认识 我曾经认识我们学校一个同学
I-I know this -- I knew this kid in my school.
也是这样
Same thing.
他说他很好奇之类的
He said he was all curious or whatever.
把他搞了
Turned him out.
他开始嚷嚷说他不是真的想要
Started screaming about how he didn't really want it.
那个婊♥子♥
That bitch.
你火气真是挺大的
You got a lot of anger in you.
是所有人都在逼我
That's just where they all put it.
我妈 我爸
You know, my mom and my dad,
我队上的所有混账
all the ass... on my team.
我不是来听这些的
I'm not trying to hear that.
我弟觉得我是个变♥态♥什么的
My brother thinks I'm like a freak or something.
他觉得
He thinks that --
我的老天 泰勒
Oh, my god. Taylor.
我没事 我骑自行车撞了
I'm okay. I-I wrecked my bike.
你有没有去看医生
Have you seen a doctor?
有 他只是
Yeah, he just, um...
能给我杯水吗
Could I get a water?
当然 当然 坐吧
Well, yeah. Yeah. Sit down.
你不用上课吗
You don't have classes?
今天考试
Tests.
你最近都有跟你妈报平安吗
Have you been checking in with your mom?
有
Yeah.
因为内特说
'Cause Nate says
她跟他说你最近都没联♥系♥
she told him you haven't been checking in,
你知道 她是你老妈 你懂的
and, you know, she's your mom, you know.
她有没有告诉你 他们在找她麻烦
Did she tell you that they're getting on her,
散播一些关于她的事
saying -- saying things about her?
你说什么
What was that?
-没什么 谢谢 -没事
- It's nothing. Thank you. - Yeah.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表