剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
911 您有什么紧急情况
我...
您好
我想要报告一起强♥奸♥案
莱兰中学骑士队
五六七八
5... 6... 7... 8.
一二三四 五六七八
1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8.
再来
Again.
再来
Again.
跟紧他
Stay with him.
脚下动起来 预测对方的行动
Slide your feet, anticipate.
好 我们再来一次
All right. We'll go again.
一步都不要退 不要让他绕过你
Don't give up any ground. Don't let him get by you.
你好[意大利语]
很高兴见到你 泰勒
It's good to see you, Taylor.
这学期怎么样
How's your semester going?
很好
It's good.
你假期都干吗了 做了什么特别的事吗
What did you do over the break? Did you do anything special?
特别的 比如飞去哪里 或者出海
Special like, uh, fly somewhere, go boarding,
之类的吗
something like that?
对
Yeah.
那样算是特别的
That would be special.
没有 我...我就待在家里 看看电视
No.I... I just stayed at home, streamed some TV.
那就是最特别的事了
That's about as special as it gets.
拜托 伙计 脚下站站住了
Come on, man, set your feet.
站住了 别让他绕过你
Set your feet. Don't let him get by you.
跟紧他 不要让步
Stay with him. Don't give up any ground.
保证你处在对手和篮筐之间
Keep yourself between the man and the basket.
跟住他 开始
Stay with him. Let's go.
再来
And again.
利用你的双手 把手举起来
Use your hands and go up with them.
完成动作 开始
Finish the play. Let's go.
你有再考虑过上大学的问题吗
Well, have you given any more thought to college?
我 我想过我应该读不起
I... I've thought about how I can't pay for it, mm-hmm.
学校可以帮助你
Well, the school can help
获取各方面的资源
with access to all kinds of resources.
我们可以帮你申请助学贷款
I mean, we can help with your student loans
或者奖学金和其他补助
or scholarships and various grants.
我不可能拿到全额奖学金的
Yeah. I'm never getting a full ride.
我的成绩 达不到那个水准
My grades, they aren't all that.
无论去哪 我都得付学费 所以...
Wherever I'm going, I'm still gonna have to pay, so...
那你有没有想过要学什么专业
Well, have you thought about what you'd want to major in?
我知道我的选择不多
I know I don't have a lot of options.
你有很多选择
You've got a lot of options.
如果什么都能选 你会做什么
Look, if you could do anything, what would you do?
可能...
Maybe...
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
你知道吗
Well, you know what?
你真的得好好想想这个了
You really need to think about this,
因为明年你就是毕业班的学生了
'cause next year, you're going to be a senior,
这些事情是很重要的
and these things matter.
好吧 你喜欢什么
Okay, what do you care about?
你自己有什么打算
What do you want to do with yourself?
加油 加油 加油
Come on, come on, come on.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-你想要休息一下吗 -不用
- Yeah, you want to take a breather? - No.
-你想继续吗 -对 想
- Want to keep going? - Yeah. Yes.
不要让他绕过你 不要让步
Don't let him get by you. Don't give up ground.
你做得很好 伙计
Look, it's all good, man.
坚持住 好吗 不要沮丧
Hey, stay in there, all right? Don't get frustrated.
进步就是这么来的 坚持 不断重复
That's how you get better... keep going, repetition.
我们再来
Let's go.
别给我找什么作业之类的破借口 一会说
白人垃圾
你真是醉得不省人事啊
别给我找什么作业之类的破借口 一会说
白人垃圾
你学校今天打电♥话♥来了
Your school called today.
是吗
Yeah?
你导师 蕾德女士
Your adviser, Ms. Reid.
她说你上周过去
She said you were in last week,
跟她聊了一下你想申请的学校
talking about places you wanted to apply.
我猜你并没有认真跟她谈
I guess you didn't really talk about it.
她就是
She just, um,
一直表现得像我要去圣母大学
keeps acting like I'm gonna go to Notre Dame
或者那一类学校
or something like that.
-如果你想去的话 -不 我不想
- If that's what you want. - No, I don't want that.
但她就一直搞得像我要去那样的地方似的
But she acts like I'm gonna go someplace like that.
她只是想鼓励你
She's just trying to encourage you.
-她就...她不... -她是你的导师
- She's just... she doesn't... - She's your counselor.
她只是希望你开始考虑那些地方
She just wants you to start thinking about places like that,
-或者密歇根大学... -耶鲁
- or Michigan... - Yale...
加州大学洛杉矶分校 任何地方
UCLA, wherever.
她...她只是想确保
She... she just wants to make sure
你是认真在对待大学申请
you take applying seriously.
我很认真
I'm being real.
他们才不现实
They are the ones not being real.
你觉得你进不了吗
Do you think you can't get in?
你应该去你想去的地方
You should go where you want.
艾薇怎么样
How's Evy doing?
还行
Okay.
你星期天晚上想邀请她过来吗
You want to invite her over Sunday night?
不
No.
你们两个还好吗
Is everything okay with you two?
我根本不应该去那所学校
I never should have gone to that school.
莱兰吗 那是所好学校
Leyland? It's a good school.
能帮你考上大学
It's gonna help you get into college.
你和艾薇没事吧
Is everything okay with you and Evy?
我不想回到那个地方 不想
I don't want to go back to that place. I don't.
我去拿剩下的东西
I'm gonna get the rest of the stuff.
看 看这个
Look. Look at this.
太完美了
That's perfect.
贱♥人♥ 给我
Bitch, give it to me.
你有病吧 兄弟 你怎么了
You're stupid,bro. What's wrong with you?
-好了 伙计 来看 -什么
- All right, man, look, look. - What?
见鬼 那是尼基
D-damn. That's Nikki?
对 小贱♥人♥看着还可以吧
Yeah, man. Bitch looking good, huh?
我简直想强♥奸♥了她
I so want to rape that.
等等 我发给你
Wait, Imma text it to you.
不 别发给我
No, uh, don't send that to me.
怎么 你种族歧视吗
What? You racist?
你现在不上亚裔妞了吗
You don't pound Asian bitches now?
什么 尼基压根就不是亚裔
What? Nikki's not even Asian.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
拜托 上了她 兄弟
Come on. Hit that, bro.
那可是贝卡秀 前排正中间
It's the Becca show, front and center, man.
-那是那个麦莉吗 -对 是那个麦莉
- Is that the Miley? - Yeah, the Miley.
-那个麦莉 -对 我认识那一个
- The Miley. - Yeah, I recognize that one.
-转个圈 -来吧
- Circle? - There we go, yeah.
左边 右边
And the left cheek, right cheek...
好了 平手
She's draw. Okay.
你们俩打了个平手
This is a draw. It is the draw.
你到底要不要来我家
So, are you coming over or not?
你知道我还有事要做
You know I got stuff to do.
你要做什么事
What stuff you got to do?
我们星期四要考试
We have a test Thursday.
-你可以先考我这门 -是吗
- Let me be your test, please? - Oh, really?
你要帮我做作业吗
You gonna help me with my homework?
没问题
Yes. I got you.
你保证
You promise?
我保证 如果你来我家的话
If you come over, I got you.
凯文
Kevin.
你好 朋友
Oh, what up, man?
周五的比赛你们会赢吧
You're gonna win on Friday?
当然了 来看吧 我们会演场好戏
Oh, no doubt. Come on by. We're gonna light it up.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表