剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
称学校包庇罪行
one parent who alleged a cover-up at that school.
如果你不想再继续下去
If you don't want to go after this,
-那我就要 -我想以
- I'm gonna -- - I want to go after this in a way
能让你真的满意的方法继续下去
that actually gets you the satisfaction you're looking for.
我们可以上法庭碰碰运气 也的确有点希望
We can take our chances in court, and it is a chance.
你有一位证人能证明
You have one witness who can support
部分你儿子的话
some of what your son's been saying.
或者我们也可以争取下和解
Or we can push for a settlement.
我不想要钱 我想他们上法庭
I don't want the money. I want to get them into court.
他们所做的一切 是怎么做的
Everything they do, how they do it --
我要公诸于众
I want it out in public.
如果我们和解就做不到这一点了
That's not gonna happen if we settle.
无论代价如何
Whatever it takes.
在这个关头 无论如何
At this point, you know, whatever.
怎么了
What's up, hmm?
出事了吗
Something's going on?
感觉 事情有点真实感了
It's like... things are almost real.
有点
Almost?
什么有点啊 兄弟
What's almost, boy?
我是说 你发生这么多事
I mean, you got a lot going on.
怎么能一点都不跟我说呢
How come you can't tell me nothing?
我得走了
I got to go.
第一节课已经过了 你还是待着吧
You already missed first period. You might as well hang.
不行 我得走了 得去看心理医生
No, I got to... go see my therapist.
看什么
For what?
我答应了我妈 她
I promised my mom. She, um...
她想让我谈谈
she wants me to talk about --
谈谈我身上发生的事
about what happened to me.
你还在为那件事所累吗
Are you still tripping on that?
说真的 你只是
For real, the only thing that happened to you
出去玩到凌晨三点而已
is you had a 3:00 a.m. hookup.
你跟一帮哥们儿出去玩
Look, you went to go hit it with some dude,
喝高了 然后你被吓到了
You got lit up, and you freaked out.
但那个派对上没发生任何你不想发生的事
But nothing happened at that party you didn't want to happen.
你不知道发生了什么
You don't know what happened.
是吗
Yeah?
你不喜欢我来硬的吗
You don't like it rough?
你不喜欢我这么做吗
You don't like it when I do that?
你不喜欢吗
You don't like that?
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
就 就跟我再待一会儿
Look, just -- just stay with me some.
好吗
Okay?
我得走了
Got to go.
听着 我知道这不容易
Listen, I know this hasn't been easy.
但我们得
But we've got to --
我们都得团结起来支持你哥哥
we've all got to get it together for your brother.
这个家就是这样的
And the family is how it is.
这 这不容易 但我们得
And this is -- it's hard, but we have t--
怎么回事
What the hell?
开除迪克逊校长
鸣正义
不公平[西语]
-他们在干什... -干蠢事
- What are they -- - Stupid stuff.
我送你进去
I'm gonna walk you in.
不用了
I'm okay.
我不会让你自己走过这...
I'm not gonna let you walk through all of t--
他们已经在外面一周了 你现在在乎什么劲
They've been out there all week. What do you care now?
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mother doing?
她
She's...
我不知道
I don't know.
她应付得来吗
Is she coping?
我不知道
I don't know.
大部分时候 她都在工作
Most times, she's at work.
不上班的时候 就跟律师或者警♥察♥在一起
When she's not, she's with lawyers or police,
反正不跟我一起
someplace except with me.
那这给你什么感觉
And how does that make you feel?
这什么狗屁问题
That's such a bull... question.
我妈妈因为我的事已经疯了
My mom is obsessed because of what happened to me.
她就一直想着要跟那家学校斗
All she does is try to fight that school
就因为这件事
because of what happened.
你觉得这会给我什么感觉
How do you think that makes me feel?
如果我知道答案 我就不会问了
If I knew the answer, I wouldn't ask.
这让我觉得...
It makes me feel...
你不知道自己是什么感觉
You don't know what you're feeling
还是说 你无法形容
or... you can't describe it?
就 我想知道我什么时候才可以走出这件事
I just -- I want to know when I can start to move away from it.
但我妈不让
My mom won't let me.
我在跟一个人约会 但他不懂
I'm...I'm seeing a guy, and he doesn't get it.
这件事...
And the thing that...
听着 如果我
Look, if I --
如果我被拖进了巷子
if I got dragged in an alley somewhere,
我可以直接不再从那里过
I co-- I could just stop walking past that alley.
但这混♥蛋♥ 那个做了这种事的人 他
But this ass...who did what he did -- he -- you know, he --
有他的照片仍然会出现
Pictures still come up that he is in.
我还能看到他评论的 赞的帖子
I still see posts that he's commented on, that he's liked.
他 他对他做过的事根本不躲不藏
He -- you know, he doesn't hide from what he did.
他没必要
He doesn't have to.
他 他在我在的地方 在我的手♥机♥里
He's -- he's in my space. He's on my phone.
一点不费劲
Without even trying,
之前对我做的事他每天都能再来一遍
he gets to do what he did to me again every day.
他做了什么
What did he do?
你有做练习吗
Have you been doing any of your exercises?
没
No.
那也是你治疗的一部分
It's part of your therapy.
那东西没用
It's a waste.
你已经不太能
You're having problems
清楚地说出你感觉到的事
articulating the things that you're feeling,
你经历过的事
what you've been through.
把它们写在本子上又能怎样
And writing it in some book does what?
在日志中表达自己 给你要面对的事情命名
Expressing yourself in a journal gives a name
你也需要直面
to what you have to confront, and you need to confront
你在处理的一切事情
everything that you're dealing with.
你也不希望自己被压力压垮
You don't want to let yourself get overwhelmed by the stress.
你是因为我妈妈才这么说的吗
Are you saying that 'cause of my mom?
我这么说是因为事情就是这样
I'm saying it because that's how it happens.
那 那你怎么知道
And...and how do you know that this --
这个日志一定有用呢
this journal thing does any good?
我从事心理治疗已经有...
I've been practicing psychiatry for --
对对 你是学这个的 你就是做这个的
Yeah. You study. You practice.
但你有没有真的拿过一本本子
But have you ever had to get a little book and write down
写下某个晚上发生在你身上的坏事
all the bad things that happened to you one night?
一本本子不行
I didn't have to get a book.
我有好几本呢
I've had several.
指控基本基于
The allegation basically thrives
一位证人的证词
on the substantiation of one witness --
原告的女朋友
the accuser's girlfriend.
事情发生时她不在现场
She wasn't there when it happened.
她在泰勒被侵犯前和
She saw Taylor directly before
被侵犯后都见过他
and directly after the alleged assault.
她能说明他的身体状况和精神状况
She can speak to his physical state and his state of mind.
她说他当时情绪烦乱
She claims he was emotionally distraught
身体受伤无力
and physically incapacitated.
她是他的女朋友 不是医生
She's his girlfriend, not a doctor.
她的话能有多少份量
How much weight is anybody gonna put on what she says?
她的说法很坚定
Her story has been unwavering.
上庭后她的说法对舆♥论♥影响也会很大
And she would play well in the court of public opinion.
从纯粹的法律角度讲
Look, from a simple legal perspective,
队长派对上这个 "传统"
this, uh, "Tradition" at the captains' party --
"打造团队"
"Making the team"...
就是让学生们发♥生♥关♥系♥的借口
...it was an excuse for students to have sex.
如果人们证明学校知情
If people connected to the school knew that,
这就是保护失责
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表