剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
That school made you different.
回马歇尔吧
Just come back to Marshall.
我妈想让我留在莱兰
My mom wants me to stay at Leyland.
那我告诉你 地球不是围着她转的
You know what? It's not all about her.
你得照管好你自己
You need to take care of you
不要一副她濒临崩溃的样子
and stop acting like she's gonna fall apart.
我没有
I'm not.
做错事的不是你
Well, you're not the one who screwed up.
她是你妈妈
She is your mom.
她做出了自己的选择
She made her choice.
此案已经超出我部门的工作范畴
The case is being worked outside of my division,
所以我也没掌握多少信息
so I don't have a whole lot of info.
至于这件性侵案
On the sexual assault,
血检结果是阴性的
the blood work came back negative.
他的血液里没检测到"神仙水"的成分
There were no traces of GHB in his bloodstream.
"他的" 凯文的
"His"? Kevin's?
声称被性侵的是一个男孩...
The person making the sexual-assault claim is a boy...
就是被欺凌的那个男孩
The same boy that was hazed.
那男孩儿说他是被强♥暴♥了
The boy's saying he was raped?
什么 轮♥奸♥吗
What, like, gang rape?
据我所知 现在只有一个嫌犯
From what I know, there was one alleged perp.
所...所以他们说是凯文♥做♥的吗
S-so, they're saying Kevin did this?
这是起性犯罪 他们的消息保密性很高
It's with sex crimes. They're being tight on this.
但是 不 那...那绝不可能发生
But, no, th-that didn't happen.
不可能发生 因为男孩不可能被强♥暴♥
It didn't happen because boys don't get raped.
首先 男孩不会去强♥暴♥别的男孩
First of all, boys don't do that to other boys.
而且就算可以...
And even if he could...
男孩子们都会反抗
The boys fight back.
等等 他们到底有没有认真对待此事啊
Wait. Are they even taking this seriously?
原告方情况不太乐观
The accuser's not looking too good.
血液里没有"神仙水"
No GHB,
他喝醉酒的照片对他也根本没帮助
pictures of him drunk don't help at all.
-你碰那个男孩了吗 -什么
- Did you touch that boy?! - What?
在派对上 你有没有碰哪个男孩儿
At the party, did you touch some boy?!
没 没有 我没有
No! No! I did not!
你有对他动手动脚吗
Did you put a hand on him?!
没有 我和瓦尔在一起
No, I was with Val!
仅此而已 爸爸 没有做别的
That was it, dad! Nothing else!
没做别的
Nothing!
性侵是最难起诉的犯罪
Sexual assault is the hardest crime to prosecute.
大多数时候 这些调查都不会有进展
Most times, these investigations don't go forward.
就那么停了
They just don't.
不管你查出什么
Well, anything you find out,
或者你知道些什么 都会告诉我们的吧
or anything you know, you tell us.
你就不能帮我们做些什么吗
Can't you do anything for us?
埃斯波西托医生怎么样
How was Dr. Esposito?
我不想聊这些
I don't want to talk about it.
好吧 我不是问...我是 只是
Well, I wasn't asking... I was ...I just...
对你有帮助吗
Was it helpful?
他说我应该...
He said I should...
坦诚地对待你以及我自身的感受
Be honest with you with how I feel.
你是应该
You should.
艾薇今天来了 她 她挺生气的
Evy came by today. She's, um...she's pissed
因为警♥察♥去了她们学校
Because the police are showing up at her school.
他们肯定得去问她 她去了派对啊
They had to talk to her. She was at the party.
你说事情报道出来会有帮助
You said that thing in the paper would help.
人们知道是我 他们能想到
People know it's me. They can figure it out.
他们...他们上网 说了一些东西
They're...they're going online, they're saying stuff.
我告诉过你不要去理会...
I told you to stay off...
听着 从一开始我就没想着做这些
Look, I didn't want to do this in the first place.
-所以我有事才瞒着你 -我 听着
- It's why I don't tell you things... - I...look.
-因为你根本不懂得放手 -我只是...我只是想...
Cause you won't let me go. I only...I was just trying...
你这是内疚在作祟
You're on this guilt trip.
这就是你和埃斯波西托医生谈的事吗
Is that what you and Dr. Esposito talked about?
我们谈论的是我该做...
We talked about me doing...
对我自己好的事
What's right for me.
所以 我...
So I...
我不想和警♥察♥打交道 我...
I don't want to deal with the police. I...
我不想再去莱兰了
I don't want to go to Leyland anymore.
我想回马歇尔
I want to go back to Marshall.
我只想这一切都结束
I just want it to be over.
你会继续做心理辅♥导♥吗
Will you keep going to counseling?
你能向我保证吗
Can you promise me that?
如果你不想和我谈
If you won't talk to me,
我希望你能和其他人谈谈
I want you talking to somebody.
好的
Yeah.
我想尽我所能给予帮助
I want to do absolutely everything I can to help.
我非常感激
I appreciate that.
但是希望你能理解 前提是我们
But you understand, we're balancing that
必须顾及我们学生及其家人的隐私
with the privacy of our students and their families.
那篇文章增加了我们工作的难度
That article didn't make our job any easier.
所以 为了完成我们的调查
So, to do what we need to do,
为了用最不容易引起混乱的方式去做
to do it in a way that's the least disruptive,
我需要你给我一份参加那次派对的
I need your help generating a list of males
男性名单
who were at that party.
为什么呢
For what reason?
我们会申请对名单上的人
We'll be issuing warrants to these individuals
进行DNA采样
for DNA samples.
如果我们拿不到名单
If we can't get a list,
我们只能传唤这所学校的每个学生
we'll have to subpoena every student in this school.
我们是不会帮你们去滋扰这些家庭的
We're not gonna help you harass our families,
就为一个醉酒的年轻人
not over some lurid story from a young man
耸人听闻的故事
who got drunk.
泰勒·布莱恩的衣服检测结果已经出来了
The testing's come back from Taylor Blaine's clothes.
我们发现了属于另一个人的精♥液♥
We found semen belonging to another individual.
是别人留在他身上的
Someone ejaculated on Mr. Blaine.
我们也发现了血迹 说明是暴♥力♥侵犯
We also found traces of blood, indicating forced contact.
我们正式将此案作为强♥奸♥进行调查了
We are offically looking into this as a rape.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表