剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Get off of me.
-快点把手♥机♥给我 -不给
- Give me the phone. - No!
-快给我 -住手
- Give me - Stop!
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone!
-马上把手♥机♥给我 -住手
- Give it to me! Give it to me right now! - Stop!
快住手
Stop!
住手
Stop.
你干嘛要那么贱
Why you been acting like such a little bitch?
因为一切
Everything!
一切怎么了
Everything what?
这一切都糟糕透顶
Everything sucks!
糟糕的爸妈 糟糕的学校
Mom and dad suck. School sucks.
你两年后就能走了
Two years, you're gonna be gone.
丢下我跟他们那群蠢货待在一起
I'm gonna be stuck with them and all their nonsense.
-你能打篮球 -你太愚蠢了
- You got basketball. - You're so stupid.
他们把你送去好学校
They send you to the good school
为的是让你能进好的大学
so you can go to a good college,
把我丢在马歇尔
leave my ass over at Marshall.
周围一群黑人和墨西哥人
Got the blacks and the Mexicans
整天都想着怎么弄死对方
trying to kill each other all day.
在这里我一无所有
I got nothing here.
告诉你...一到16岁 我要搬出去
Let me tell you...soon as I'm 16, I'm out.
我...我弄辆车...什么样都行
I'm...a get a car...don't care what kind.
我要离开这个家
I am out.
-去哪儿 -我不知道
- And go where? - I don't know.
哪儿都比这儿好
Anyplace is better than here.
可能去迈阿密
Probably Miami.
那里天气不错
It's got the best weather,
棕榈树 海滩 俱乐部
Palms trees, beaches, clubs.
所有的人都永远把酒言欢
Everybody hanging out all the time, drinking.
而且那儿的妹子都超级火♥辣♥
and the girls are fine as hell.
每个 都长得像詹妮弗·洛佩兹[美国歌♥手]
All 'em, like, J.Lo...looking bitches
说话像蕾哈娜[美国歌♥手]
and all talkin' like Rihanna.
你和我一起到那儿去
You and me go down there,
我们永远能找到那样的妞
we'd be hittin' that all the time.
你应该去...一到16岁就去
You should go... soon as you're 16.
哥们儿 我们应该一起去
Man, we should both go.
我不能去
I can't.
我不知道他们做了什么处理
I didn't understand what all they did.
他们说他们得给他一些
Uh, I guess they said they had to give him
活性炭把安♥眠♥药♥导出来
some charcoal to pump out the drugs.
他...他...他怎么样了
How...how...how is he?
他还好
Uh, he's okay.
情况稳定
He's, uh, stable.
如果他弟弟当时不在场的话 那就...
If his brother hadn't been there, then...
好了 发生了什么
Yeah. What happened?
我有些安定
I had some Ativan.
离婚让我一直觉得很糟糕
My divorce has been really rough.
听着 那没什么
Hey, listen, that's all right.
你不用...我们都有些糟糕的经历
You don't have to...we all got stuff.
我加班加点的工作来供养这两个孩子
I've been working longer hours to make extra for the boys,
但是 你知道的 只是...
and, you know, it's just, uh...
艾瑞克吓坏了
Eric is scared.
-是啊 -我什么也不能为他做
- Yeah. - And there's nothing I can do for him.
丹 他有没有做什么没告诉我的事
Dan, did he do something he's not telling me?
不 不用 不用起来 躺好
Oh, no, no, no. Stay.
没关系 放轻松
It's all right. Relax.
我没问题
I'm okay.
你还好吗
You good?
是的
Yeah.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
听着
Look, uh...
我知道这件事真的是...
You know, I know that things are really, um
目前真的是挺吓人的
really scary right now.
把我们所有人都吓着了
They're scary for all of us.
当然了 无论怎样
And, uh, you know, whatever it is,
你...你可以跟你父亲聊聊
y...y...you know, you could have talked to your dad.
你可以来找我
You could have come to me.
你知道的 你可以跟我说
Yeah, well, you know you can talk to me.
是你让我停训 教练
You suspended me, coach.
没来由地让我停训
You did that for nothing.
现在你表现得我们像最好的朋友似的
Now you want to act like we're supposed to be best friends?
上次比赛 当我投出压哨球时...
That last game, when I hit that buzzer beater...
那种感觉非常不错
It felt so good,
所有人都为我疯狂
everybody going crazy for me.
那一刻 大家都为我而疯狂
For one moment, everyone going crazy.
我把事情搞砸了
I messed up.
你怎么搞砸了
You messed up how?
除了篮球我一无所长
All I got is basketball.
凭着打篮球我才能受教育 上大学
You know, that's paying for school, for college.
警♥察♥发现的精♥液♥是你的吗
Was that semen that they found yours?
我不能失去这一切
I can't lose this.
是你侵犯了那孩子吗
Did you assault that boy?
他自愿的
He wanted it.
天哪 这话真像强♥奸♥犯说出来的
Oh, geez. God, you sound like a rapist.
我没有强♥奸♥他
I didn't rape him.
他自愿的 他想跟我勾搭
He wanted it. He wanted to hook up.
我和泰勒...都是他计划的
Me and Taylor -- he planned it. He...
我们约好那晚见面
We were supposed to meet up that night.
他给了发了很多短♥信♥和邮件
He was texting me, e-mailing.
都存在我手♥机♥上
Everything's on my phone.
我本想把这些交给警♥察♥的
I-I wanted to give them to the police.
那你怎么没交呢
Well, why didn't you?
是你让我们所有人落到这步田地
You put everybody through this?
为什么你当初什么都不说
I mean, why -- why didn't you say something?
因为我怕别人知道我是同性恋
Then everyone would know I'm gay.
然后呢
Then what?
然后我就没法打篮球了
Then I'm done at basketball,
学也上不了 彻底毁了 所以...
I'm done at school, I'm screwed, so...
我就混着酒喝了那些药
Some booze, some pills...
这样 我就再也不是谁的累赘了
I'm not your problem anymore.
丹 等等 我儿子他...他好吗
Dan. Hey, is -- is he okay?
他有没有说什么
Did he -- did he say anything?
你还是自己去问他吧
You got to talk to your boy.
-贝卡 -怎么了
- Becca. - Hey.
我和你妈可能一直对你很严厉
I know that your mom and I can be hard on you.
-我知道 -嗯 但是我...
- Yeah. - Yeah, but, you know, that...
那是因为我们爱你
That's only because we love you.
-你明白的 对吧 -嗯
- You know that, right? - Okay.
有时候 我们嘴上没怎么说
I mean, sometimes we don't say it enough.
有时候 我们也没明确告诉你...
Sometimes we don't tell you...
你是不是又要给我讲
Is this gonna be one of those times
我五岁时做的傻事
where you tell me something I did when I was 5?
如果你遇到麻烦 任何事...
If you ever got a problem, anything...
是不是学校里有人说我什么了
Are people saying stuff about me at school?
没有 和学校没关系
No, th-this isn't about school.
就是 如果你有什么问题
Just, if you have anything,
就来找我 好吗
you can come to me, okay?
好
Okay.
这你都懂 对吧
You know that, right?
嗯 放心吧
Yeah. Okay.
行了 爸
Okay, dad.
我们查出是谁与你儿子发♥生♥关♥系♥的了
We know who it was who had sex with your son.
是他自己承认的
He admitted to it.
他自首了吗 是谁
He confessed? Wh-who was it?
艾瑞克·坦纳
Eric Tanner.
那是开车把艾薇和泰勒
Th-that's the one that dropped Evy and Taylor off
送到路边的
at the side of the road.
你们逮捕他了吗
Did you arrest him?
您知道您儿子和这个艾瑞克
Are you aware that Taylor and this boy, Eric,
此前就彼此认识吗
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表