剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
我真的 我只是想跟他谈谈
I really -- I-I just need to talk to him.
我能做的 我可以给他你的联♥系♥方式
Um, what I can do, I can give him your contact info,
如果他愿意的话 他会联♥系♥你的
and he can reach out to you if he wants.
太好了 拜托你给他
Yeah, do that. Yeah, please.
现在发生的事情
The stuff that's coming out now,
关于你家人和其他人的隐私
personal stuff about your family and others,
这跟我一点关系也没有
I got nothing to do with that.
当然
Sure.
我是说真的 我有我的准则
I'm serious. I got a code.
我专门针对体制
I go after institutions.
你要知道 我不会针对
And, see, I-I-I don't mess with people...
塞巴斯蒂安 我跟你直说吧
Sebastian, I-I got to be straight with you.
破坏我计划的个人
that are messing with my project.
我现在不太想听人们大谈自己的道义
I'm a little tired of, uh, people talking about their morals.
每个人都有自己的原则
Everybody's got their principles,
他们的原则快要害我女儿蹲监狱了
and their principles are dragging my daughter closer to jail.
所以你想夺回你的计划吗
So, you want to take your project back?
你想去针对当权者吗
You want to go after the people in power?
这些是安·布莱恩的原始病历
These are Anne Blaine's original medical records.
你从哪拿到的
Where did you get these?
你知道吗 这些最初被发到网上时
Eh, you know, when they first went online,
莱斯利·格雷厄姆让我上一些采访
Leslie Graham had me do some interviews.
她基本上帮我彩排了该说的话
She basically walked me through what to say.
我感到非常奇怪她怎么会
And I found it really odd that she knew so much
知道这么多刚传上网的东西
about something that had just gone up online.
然后我问她关于这些文件
And I asked her about these documents,
可是她装作听不懂我讲的话的样子
and she acted like she didn't know what I was talking about.
我是容易轻信别人
Now -- Now, I'm, um -- I'm trusting.
确实如此 轻信别人
I-I really am. Very trusting.
但我不傻
But I'm not stupid.
你知道吗 莱斯利她很小心
So you know, Leslie -- she's very careful.
她办公室的任何资料
Any documents that might be in her office end of the day,
都当天销毁
she'll shred them.
这是她的强迫症
It's an obsession.
但我也有我的习性
But I got my habits, too.
什么习性
What's that?
我有耐心
I'm patient.
我很有耐心
I'm really damn patient.
警♥察♥说什么
What did the cops say?
什么也没说
Nothing.
你会进监狱吗
Are you gonna go to jail?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果我为他作证 说不定不会
If I do for him, maybe not.
如果我帮他 他们也许会放过我
If I -- I help him, they'll probably let me off.
那...
So...
现在怎么办
what now?
我不知道
I don't know.
警♥察♥该怎么做还是会怎么做
Police are gonna do what they're gonna do.
我不是问这个
I don't mean with them.
你 我 还有老爸会怎样
What about... you and me and dad?
我不想我们的关系像现在这样
I don't want us to be like how we are.
可你也做不了什么
Well, there's not much you can do.
老爸没头绪 老妈崩溃了
Dad's clueless. Mom's crazy.
你 你和大家相处得都很好
You -- You get on everybody else,
可你也不完美
but you're not perfect.
你叫我混♥蛋♥ 因为我是同性恋
You call me an ass... 'cause I'm gay.
你在你学校的墙上写了我的事迹
You write stuff about me on the walls at your school,
你想怎么着 要现在抱我吗
but you want what? Want to hug me now?
我和老妈在一起的时候
When I was with mom,
你要告诉我你有多爱我多想我吗
you want to tell me how much you love me and miss me?
我害怕的时候 你来帮我了
When I was scared, you came for me.
你想让每天都是圣诞节吗
You want every day to be like Christmas?
你和爸爸 你们来了
You and dad, you came.
事情可以改变的
It can be different.
你记得...
Remember...
你记得我们之前约好要骑车
remember when you and me were gonna ride our bikes
-一路到芝加哥吗 -打住
- all the way to Chicago? - Stop it.
带一包燕麦 一瓶水
Grabbed a box of cereal, bottle of water,
装在背包里
threw them in a backpack?
我们就骑了一英里
We got about a mile --
别说了 别说了
Shut up. Shut up.
我们骑了大概一英里
We got about a mile,
然后天太黑了 我们什么都看不到
and then it got too dark for us to see anything,
然后你让我掉头
and you told me to turn around.
我们回去了
And we did.
艾瑞克·坦纳可以证明
Eric Tanner's in a position to testify
韦斯和其他球员殴打了你
that Wes and those other players assaulted you.
你只需要在法庭上确认他的话
All you have to do is confirm it in court.
如果我确认了 会发生什么
If I do, what happens?
只要有一个陪审员听进去
Well, a jury hears that,
他们就会改变看法
they're gonna see things different.
他们会放了我吗
They're gonna let me off?
这会影响量刑
It'll have more effect in the sentencing phase.
他们会定我的罪
They're gonna convict me.
你犯的是无意识过失杀人罪
You committed involuntary manslaughter.
但是有明确的减轻情节
But there are clear, mitigating circumstances
可以减轻 甚至可能免除你的刑罚
that could reduce your sentence, maybe remove it.
艾瑞克的证词很有力
Eric's testimony is compelling.
他跟陪审员说的话会有作用的
What he tells a jury will matter.
如果我认罪会被判多长时间
How much time would I get if I took a plea deal?
-为什么 你为什么 -多长时间
- Why? Why would you do -- - How much time?
-你不用认罪 -我在跟我的律师讲话
- You don't need a deal. - I'm talking to my lawyer.
你能争取到的最好的协议是多久
What's the best deal you could get?
最好的
The best.
也许是十年
Maybe 10 years,
服刑五年 减轻监管力度
five served, less with supervision.
这只是猜想
That's a guess.
也许是五年
Maybe five years.
在监狱服刑
Served in prison.
他们要把你当成年人审判
They're trying you as an adult.
我可以和我母亲谈谈吗
Can I talk to my mother, please?
我不想审判 我要认罪
I don't want a trial. I want to plead guilty.
泰勒 听我说
Taylor, listen to me.
你就要熬出头了
You're -- You're -- You're almost there.
你只需要进法庭...
All you have to do is you go into court --
跟他们说我被侵犯了 我被打了吗
Tell them I got attacked, that I got beat up?
这是事实啊
You were.
我还要再进一次那间房♥ 装作是被害者
I go into that room one more time and act like a victim.
你确实被侵害了 那不意味着...
You were victimized. That doesn't mean --
你觉得把我的未来交到那个
How do you think it makes me feel
强♥暴♥了我的人手里我是什么感觉
to have my future depend on the guy who raped me?
他强♥暴♥了我 现在他...
He raped me, and he...
还成我的救星了吗
He gets to be my savior?
他还要西装革履的上庭
He gets to put on a suit and go into court
高谈阔论他将要做的好事吗
and talk about how he's gonna do right?
他...他....他将要帮助你
Well, he's...he's...he's gonna help you.
就是这个人 他胁迫我并且侵犯了我
The same guy who held me down and assaulted me
现在表现他好像在乎似的
gets to act like he give a...
他只是在试着拯救他自己
He's just trying to save himself.
你为什么不愿意和他共同出庭
Why don't you want him in court with you?
我的意思是 你...
I mean, are you...
你想惩罚你自己吗
Are you trying to punish yourself?
你房♥间里的海报
The posters in your room,
你发送的那些邮件
the e-mails you sent around,
暴♥力♥与毁灭...
being violent, being destructive...
那些真是你想要的吗
Is that really what you want?
你知道吗 枪响的时候
You know, when that gun went off,
是自那场派对以来 第一次
for the first time since that party,
我终于不再觉得自己是个受害者
I stopped feeling like a victim.
你是故意打死那个男孩儿的吗
Did you mean to shoot that boy?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表