剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
because I wanted to welcome back an openly gay student,
还是你的队员
your player.
我从没有丢下你一个人
I never left you alone in this.
我们是同伴
We're partners.
我们一起来到这所学校
We arrived to this school together.
我感觉我们在这里估计是待不久了
I have a feeling we're not long for this place.
我们本可以做得更正确一点的
We could have done this much more correctly.
你和我 我们本来可以的
You and I, we really could have.
你对那个女人的医疗记录知道些什么
What do you know about that woman's medical records?
从我所看到的来看
From what I've seen,
这记录对她来说很不利
they paint her in the worst possible light.
但关于它们你都知道些什么呢
But what do you know about them?
我不懂你在说什么
I don't understand what you're saying.
-我是在问你 -不
- I'm asking. - No.
你是在暗示什么
You're implying.
请不要这么做
Please don't do that.
斯蒂芬说我太容易轻信别人了
Steph says that I'm too trusting.
她是你的妻子
She's your wife.
对此我可没有什么发言权
I can't really speak to that.
格蕾丝 我要去参加研讨会
Grace, I'm going to this seminar thing.
下课前回来
I'll be back before classes end.
好吧 玩得开心
Okay. Have fun.
是啊 开心
Yes. Fun.
格蕾丝
Uh, Grace?
我是不是把我的眼镜放在...
Did I leave my glasses just over...?
我看看是不是
I-I-I'm just gonna check
-落在了莱斯利那里... -当然
- if maybe I left them in Leslie's... - Sure.
你好 我是泰勒 请留言
Hey, it's Taylor. Please leave a message.
泰勒 是妈妈
Taylor, it's your mom.
我觉得我们都好久没见了
I feel like we've been missing each other a lot lately.
光打电♥话♥也不行啊
Trading phone calls, it just isn't doing it.
我只是 想确保你没事
I just -- I just want to know you're okay.
泰勒 他们在网上说了些关于我的话
Taylor, there's some stuff online about me.
都是你知道的那些事
It's nothing you don't know.
就是
It's -- it's...
就是 你知道 我状况不太好的时候
It's about when, you know, I wasn't well,
就是我 不得不 送你去
when I had to -- when I sent you
和帕蒂阿姨和内特叔叔一起住的时候
to live with aunt Patty and uncle Nate.
被人发出来了
Somebody put it out there.
有人是 想要让我...
Somebody's, uh, trying to make me look...
他们想做什么不重要
I-it doesn't matter what they're trying to do.
我不会放弃你的
I'm not giving up on you.
好吗
Okay?
我不会
I'm not.
我爱你 泰勒
I love you, Taylor.
真的
I do.
我爱你
I love you.
还痛吗
You still hurt?
你得去看医生
You need to see somebody.
不行
No.
不 只是开点止痛药
No, just for the pain.
他们
They're, um...
他们在整我妈妈
They're messing with my mom.
他们在网上 他们
They're going online and they're --
说了一些话
They're saying stuff.
你也无能为力
You can't do nothing about it.
你现在得担心的是你自己
You need to worry about getting yourself right.
或者去找警♥察♥ 这才是你该做的
Or -- or go to the cops. That's what you need to do.
泰勒
Taylor.
泰勒 拜托
Taylor, come on.
泰勒 你要
Taylor, what are you --
泰瑞
Terri?
关一下门行吗
Could I close the door for a second?
不是坏消息
It's nothing bad.
我只是来看看你好不好
Really I'm just checking in to see how you're holding up.
我真是 精疲力尽了
Um, you know, I'm -- I'm spent.
不知道你看没看到
I don't know if you saw
今天早上网上那些关于那个女人的评论
that stuff online this morning about that woman.
安德森 我根本就不在意
Uh, you know, Anderson, I-I can't even care.
那些谎言 污蔑
The lies, the accusations.
我儿子的前程都被毁掉了
Our son was damaged,
现在 我需要先考虑凯文的事
and right now, I need to focus on Kevin,
我得先考虑我的家庭
I need to work on my family, I --
我得解决自己的问题
I need to work on me.
我也干了很多不光彩的事
I did things that I don't admire in other people.
但我得一点一点重新开始
But here is where I need to start rebuilding.
这件事
You know, this has all --
受到了广泛关注
It's all played out very publicly,
当情况...
and when things...
你就算努力去想
It -- it doesn't make it any easier
-你该想的事也没不会有多大改善 -确实
- to focus on what you need to focus on. - No, it doesn't.
如果你需要放放假
If you need to take some time off...
不用
Oh, no, no.
我正需要在这里
Here is where I need to be.
工作对我有好处
Work is good for me.
我理解 真的
I get it. I do.
但如果你需要减轻些压力
But if you need to reduce your profile,
我们也很理解的
We'd understand that.
好
Okay.
这是你的意思
Is this coming from you,
还是公♥司♥的意思
or is this coming from corporate?
我真的在很努力地
I'm trying, really honestly,
避免让公♥司♥有这种想法
to keep that from coming from upstairs.
好吧
Sure.
需要什么 尽管告诉我
Anything you need, just let me know.
谢谢
Thank you.
母亲的困境
有人泄漏医疗记录 抹黑安·布莱恩
塞巴斯蒂安 有顾客
Sebastian, you got a customer.
塞巴斯蒂安
Sebastian?
能见个面吗 我需要买♥♥点药
半小时后福斯特公园见
开除迪克逊
我们的学校不能允许攻击性言论出现
We don't tolerate hate speech at this school.
谁都不能说 也不能说别人
Not from anyone, and not directed to anyone.
他也没指名道姓啊
It wasn't directed toward anyone.
你儿子在我们学校的墙上喷骂人的话
Your son spray painted a slur on one of our walls.
他在家和哥哥有些矛盾
Things are going on at home with his brother.
如果是家庭内部的矛盾
Well, if it's a family matter,
那你们就要在家庭内部解决
then you need to deal with it as a family,
而不是在公共场合
not in public.
你还敢跟我说不该公共场合解决问题
You're gonna talk to me about dealing with things in public?
我为了进入到这栋楼
I got -- I got to walk through a street protest
不得不经过一群街头抗♥议♥人士
just to get into the building
-而你 -你可以推卸责任指责他人
- And you're... - You can shift blame
你也可以直面你自己的问题
or you can deal with your problem.
好的 为什么你不去面对他们呢
Okay, why don't you go deal with that?
我们走
Come on.
你需要让你的儿子跟咨♥询♥师谈谈
You need to get your son in front of a counselor.
你先去搞定他们吧
You deal with that.
你的脸怎么了
What did you do to your face?
被人揍了
I got stomped.
是吗 在马歇尔
Really? At Marshall?
那个学校也太糟糕了 你需要回到莱兰
That school's so bad. You need to get back to Leyland.
那是什么
What's that?
给我咨♥询♥师的东西
Something for my counselor.
我需要...我需要写下自己的感受
I'm supposed to -- I'm supposed to write about how I'm feeling,
和我所面对的事情
things I'm supposed to... confront.
它还是空白
It's empty.
我的头真的很疼 你带了什么东西吗
Um, my head really hurts. You -- you have anything?
我从我妈那弄了一些不错的大♥麻♥
I got some of my mom's good weed.
但是主要是用来镇痛的
But that's mostly for chilling.
还有一些羟考酮[镇痛药] 你之前吃过吗
I have some oxy. Have you ever tried that before?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表