剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
He's a respected alumnus,
希望他的出席能让所有人平静下来
and the hope is his presence will calm everyone,
包括执法机关和国家体育官员
including law enforcement and state athletic officials.
此时此刻你一定乐在其中吧
You must really be taking some pleasure in this right now.
因为一个学生的死这里要发生巨变
Change is here because a student is dead.
你真的觉得这是乐事吗
You really think that's pleasurable?
-我不是那个意思 -我懂 但问题是
- That's not what I meant. - I know, but the problem is
你和董事会一起说了些愚蠢至极的事情
you and the board consistently say stupid things.
我只是不蠢
I simply wasn't stupid.
她们那样单独待着还好吧
They're okay alone like that?
嗯 她们好着呢
Yeah, they're fine.
这比找保姆容易些
Yeah, it's easier than finding a babysitter.
这有点儿让人感觉怪怪的
It's a little creepy.
就有一点儿
Just a little bit.
单亲爸爸的无奈
Single dad making do.
我的意思是...你懂吗
I mean...you know?
一切还好
I...It's all good.
你做的事跟电脑有关
Do you work with computers?
是的 有人在网上说过你吗
Yeah, you ever have anybody say stuff about you online...
说坏话吗
Nasty stuff?
人们总喜欢谈是论非
People say stuff all the time.
那让你感觉如何
How does that make you feel?
让你感到无助吗
Makes you feel helpless?
当像那种事情发生的时候 我会采取点措施
When stuff like that happens, I do something about it.
譬如说
Like what?
每个人都有点事 你懂
Everybody got things, you know?
一些他们想藏起来的事
Stuff they just want to keep hid,
但其实那藏不起来
except it's not hid.
它们...就在他们的硬盘里
It's...It's on their hard drive,
邮件里 或者别的什么里
or it's in an e-mail somewhere.
你黑别人
You hack people?
那不是违法的吗
Isn't that against the law?
违不违法谁说了算呢
Who's to decide that?
曾经黑人投票是违反法律的
Used to be against the law for blacks to vote.
同性...同性恋不能结婚
Gay...Gays couldn't get married.
好了 那...那不是一回事儿
Okay, that's...that's not the same thing.
你有我的信息
You have my information.
你会做什么 哪天黑我吗
What are you gonna do, hack me one day?
不 你没理解
No. You don't get it.
你的信息全放在网上
You got all your information online.
你不知道你有多容易受到攻击
You don't know how vulnerable you are.
是我们这种人...我们这种人在保护你
It's people like me...we're the ones who protect you.
这种消息披露出来 对我们是有利的 对吗
This information coming out, it's good for us, right?
这跟你儿子声称的强♥奸♥案件有关
That relates to your son's allegation on sexual assault.
对枪杀案没有什么实质影响
It doesn't really have any bearing on the shooting.
但是他们... 学...学校迫使泰勒
But they...t...the school forced Taylor
情绪失控
into a bad emotional space.
他们袖手旁观
They did nothing.
他们使尽手段让我们消失
They did everything to make us go away.
泰勒拿把手♥枪♥打死了一个孩子
Taylor got a gun and shot a boy.
你说过我们要改变舆♥论♥
I thought you said we needed to change the narrative.
事实就是事实
The facts are the facts.
我们最好期望
The best we can hope for
他能被判为过失杀人
is that he's charged with involuntary manslaughter,
那种是意外杀人
that it's an accidental killing.
然后我们...
And then we...
我们就需要帮助了 在量刑方面
that's where we need help, is in the sentencing phase.
如果我们能提出减刑情节..
If we can show mitigating circumstances there...
心理状态或者情绪困扰
state of mind or emotional distress...
泰勒可能会被轻判 可能是10年的刑期
Taylor might get off lightly, maybe a 10-year sentence,
只用服一半刑期
and he'll serve half that.
也可能被收容治疗
Or he could be institutionalized.
如果我们不能呢
If we can't?
那就...
Then...
说吧
Just say it.
25年或者30年
25, 30 years.
塞巴斯蒂安 是安 我已经和我的律师谈过了
Sebastian, it's Anne. I talked to my lawyer.
你放在网上的那些东西 没起到任何作用
That stuff you put online, I...it's not doing any good.
现在他们都知道这所学校是什么德行了
Now they know what kind of school it is.
对枪击案没有任何的帮助
Doesn't help with the shooting.
我需要一些其他的东西 我...我需要更多的
I need something else. I...I need more things.
我需要...我需要别的东西
I need...I need something else.
好
Okay.
还要更有力 你懂吗
I-It has to be more. You understand?
还会有更多的
There's gonna be more. That --
-这只是个开始 -好
- That's just how it starts. - Okay.
男孩子们在消磨时间
The boys are spinning out.
他们迷失 愤恨 而我爱莫能助
They're lost and bitter, and I can't help them.
你已经为他们付出够多了
Well, you've done more for them than they deserve.
而且
And...
我告诉艾瑞克
I'm telling Eric that, uh...
这所学校 我们球队
the school, the team,
是我生命的全部 家庭是我生命的全部
they're my life. My family is my life.
我会为这一切奋斗到底
And I'm fighting for every part of it.
那孩子 他...
And that kid, he --
他只是茫然地看着我
he just stares at me like he doesn't get it.
仿佛...仿佛我关心的事
Like -- Like what matters to me...
一点也不重要
doesn't matter.
而...你知道...
And, uh -- And, y-you know...
在人身上看到这种态度
you see that in somebody...
很丑陋
It's ugly.
这...
It, uh...
真的很伤人
It really hurts.
安
Anne.
我是斯蒂芬·苏里文
I'm Steph Sullivan,
丹·苏里文的妻子
Dan Sullivan's wife.
你怎么有这些
Where did you get these?
我为学校摄影
Oh, I take photos for the school.
我想你可能会喜欢
I-I just thought you'd like them.
我要这些做什么
Why would I want these?
这些是你儿子
They're your son.
这些只是照片 我有儿子
They're pictures. I have a son.
他在监狱里
He's in jail.
你丈夫说了非常伤人的关于他的话
Your husband said some very hurtful things about him.
我不清楚那天晚上派对
I don't know what happened the night of that party
你儿子和另个男孩发生了什么
with your son and that other boy.
我知道
I know.
我不知道
I don't.
但我知道
But I know that...
很多孩子因此受伤
kids have been hurt.
这一切必须停止
And it's got to stop.
你知道你儿子在枪击发生时
You know that your son was on drugs
有吸毒
at the time of the shooting.
就我所知 泰勒还没说出
From what I understand, Taylor still hasn't said
他的毒品从哪来的
where he got the drugs from.
你知道吗
Do you know?
我 我先生不知道我来这里
My -- My husband doesn't know that I'm here.
我只是想和你谈谈
I just wanted to talk to you, just...
以同样身为母亲的立场
just one mother to another.
我女儿 她和你儿子很像
See, our daughter, she's -- she's just like your son.
内心里 她是个善良的人
At -- At heart, she's such a good person.
你的女儿给了他毒品
Your -- Your daughter gave him drugs?
她卖♥♥给他毒品
She sold drugs to him.
你的女儿害惨了我儿子
Your daughter messed up my son,
然后你想怎样
and you want what?
我希望你和泰勒沟通
I want you to talk to Taylor
帮助我别让我女儿被逮捕
and help me to keep her from being arrested.
我凭什么要这样做
Why would I do that?
那不是她的错
It wasn't her fault.
她从我这儿拿的
She got them from me.
你是个瘾君子 是这样吗
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表