剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
挺重要的活动
It was supposed to be a big deal.
泰勒从来都没有收到过哪里的邀请
Taylor never gets invited anywhere,
所以他说我也能去
so he said I could go, too.
谁邀请的他
W-who invited him?
应该是那个叫凯文的孩子
This kid Kevin, I think.
我们去了
We went.
去了就分开了
We kind of split up some.
他和球队的男生一起玩
He was hanging out with some of the guys on the team,
丢下我和那些女生一起
and he left me with these girls.
她们全是贱♥人♥
They were all bitches.
看我的眼神里满是鄙夷
They were all cutting me with their eyes
因为我的衣服没她们的高档
'cause my clothes weren't all this and that
手♥机♥也是坏的
and my phone's jacked.
毫不遮掩
They didn't even try to hide it.
我才不要受这种侮辱
I wasn't gonna eat their...
所以我去找泰勒 找到他时
So I went to go look for Taylor, and when I found him...
他已经一塌糊涂了
he was messed up.
醉得一塌糊涂
He was really messed up.
其他男生就站在他周围
And all those guys were just standing around
拍这些照片 欺负他
and taking those pictures and busting on him.
最后总算有一个人把泰勒送上了辆车
One of them, he finally got Taylor to a car.
他们就把我们丢在了你家门口
They just dumped us back at your place.
-你为什么没联♥系♥我 -他不愿意
- Why didn't you call me? - He didn't want me to.
他很羞愧
He felt bad.
他是该羞愧
He should feel bad.
你俩都应该
You both should.
大家都站起来
Everybody, get on your feet!
加油 莱兰
Let's go, Leyland!
听懂了吗 各位
You got this, guys?
我们要为凯文制♥造♥机会 懂吗
We're gonna run double 2-9 for Kevin, all right?
做好准备 凯文 就靠你了
Come around, Kevin. It's all you.
我们可以的
We got this.
就剩十五分钟了 我们能赢的
15 left. We can beat them.
Let's go! Go! 1... 2... 3!
骑士队
Knights!
大家跟我一起说
Everybody say it with me.
加油 骑士队 加油 骑士队
Let's go, Knights! Let's go, Knights!
加油
Let's go!
就这样 保持 上
That's it, that's it! Go hard!
左左左
Left, left, left!
里夫 好了
Ref, come on.
镇定 凯文 镇定
Keep it cool, Kev. Keep it cool.
替补 替补
Sub in. Sub in.
你是在逗我吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
犯规了 宝贝
Foul trouble, babe.
你四次犯规了 懂吗
Look, you got four fouls, all right?
-是他假摔 -行了 没事
- He's fouling me... - All right. It's all right.
会再让你上场的 好吗
We'll get you right back in, all right?
好好的 好吗
Keep it cool, alright?
反击 反击
Beat back! Beat back!
盯住他
Stay with him!
好的 好的 好的
All right, all right, all right! All right.
快快快
Come on! Come on, come on!
左边 左边
To your left, to your left!
投 投
Do it, do it!
没错 可以的可以的
Right there! You got it, you got it!
艾瑞克 专心想比赛
Eric, come on! You got to stay in the game!
好着呢 好着呢
You're all right! It's all right!
漂亮 乔丹
Way to go, Jordan!
暂停
Time-out!
暂停
Time-out.
最好让凯文再上场
Okay, now we better put Kev back in the game.
-加油 伙计们 -加油
- Bring it in, guys. - Bring it in.
我们没问题的 只不过...落后两分
We got this. We're just... we're down by 2.
凯文 就靠你了
All right, Kev, it's all you.
就往三分线冲
Roll out on the top and take it.
6号♥回来了 谁该盯谁自己盯紧了
All right. 6 is back in. You got to stay on your man.
注意时间
Be mindful of the clock.
不到九秒的机会
We got just under nine seconds.
没问题的 上吧
You got it. Let's go.
加油 加油
Bring it in, bring it in. Come on, come on!
一 二 三 骑士队
1... 2... 3! Knights!
加油 凯文
Let's go, Kev!
五 四 三 二 一
5... 4... 3... 2... 1!
他为什么没有出手
Why didn't he take the shot?
我认真的
I'm serious.
我们赢了 宝贝
We won, baby.
不应该是你投那最后一球吗
Were you supposed to take that last shot.
如果有出手空间我会的
If I was open, yeah.
所以你应该出手的
So you were supposed to take it.
如果有空间的话
If I was open, yes.
那球该你投
That was your ball.
他真的没有空档
Well, he really didn't have a look.
他完全有机会投
He had a good enough shot.
有机会就不该随便传给别人
You don't just pass it off to somebody else.
作为一个根本不喜欢篮球的人
You know, for somebody that didn't even like basketball,
-你也有点... -我才不在乎篮球
- you're started to kind of... - I don't care a thing about it.
我不在乎 我在说的也不是球的事
I don't, and that's not even what I'm talking about.
该你投的球 你就该自己上
That was your ball. You take the shot.
我跟艾薇谈过了
I talked to Evy.
我看到了那些照片
I saw the pictures.
-别管了 -都上了网了
- Leave it. - Those are online.
孩子们在四处分享
Kids are just sending them around.
求你别管了
Just leave it alone, please.
再也抹不掉了
They're there forever.
你知道...你知道... 别关门
Do you know... you know... Unh-unh, no, no.
你知道...
Do you know...
送你进那所学校有多艰难吗
how hard it was to get you into that school?
你...你知道
I mean, do you... do you understand
家里付出了多少吗
how much it takes out of this house?!
而你就因为做了件蠢事被开除
And you get kicked out for doing something stupid?!
你到底在做什么
I mean, what... what were you doing?!
-我 -我不知道
- I... I... - I don't know.
-你知道的 -我不知道
- You do know. - No.
-你知道 所以你才骗我 -不
- You do! That's why you lied to me! - No!
-现在告诉我 -别说了 求你
- Tell me right now! - Stop, please!
赶紧告诉我
Would you just tell me?!
-反正我也会知道的 -住口 住口
- Because I'm gonna find out! - Stop, stop!
-我不知道 -现在就告诉我...
- I don't know! - Tell me right now what...
我不知道 我不知道发生了什么
I don't know! I don't know what happened!
-我喝了几瓶啤酒 -你喝酒了
- I had a couple of beers, yeah. - You were drinking?
他们...他们一直逼我喝
They kept sh... they kept shoving them in my face.
谁 谁这么做的
Who? Who was doing this?
队里的人 他们要我玩儿起来
Guys on the team. They were telling me to be fun.
"你怎么这么无聊呢"
"Why don't you be fun?"
他们很生气 "玩儿起来"
They were angry about it. "Just be fun."
我不想让他们继续说了 就喝了一杯
So I wanted them to stop. I had a beer.
接着一切就混乱了
And then everything got messed up.
-怎么混乱了 -我站不住 还恶心
- Messed up how? - I couldn't stand up. I felt sick.
-他们抓着我 -艾薇呢
- They were grabbing at me, - Where was Evy?
嘲笑我... 拍那些照片
laughing at me... taking those pictures.
你倒在那了都没有人救你吗
No one was helping you when you were down there like that?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不记得了 我只是...
I don't remember. I just... I, um...
我知道...
I know...
我没想骗你
I wasn't lying.
我没告诉你是因为...
I just... I didn't tell you because...
我很羞愧 我太...
I was ashamed. I was, um... so...
妈妈 我...
Mom, I, um...
他们对我做了什么 我觉得有人...
They did something to me. I think someone...
我觉得有人对我做了什么
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表