剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
肯定很难
Must be so hard.
这不是我想要的生活
This isn't the life I wanted.
我也不是故意如此的呀
I didn't choose this.
但我 我在努力解决
But I... I deal with it.
你解决什么了
How do you deal with it?
我看着你一直都在假装强硬
I see how you act tough all the time.
看你故意谈起女人好让别人以为你不是
How you talk about women so people won't think you're --
你在那派对上对那男孩做的那些事
You did whatever you did to that boy at that party.
科特跟我说了 你的那些陌生人约会
Curt told me about those random...dates you go on.
这就是你解决的方式吗
That how you deal with your life?
我得面对你这些事
So I got all that from you.
我还有个快破产的前夫
I got an ex-husband who's nearly broke.
还没工作 我只是想
I got no job. I just wanted --
我只是
I just...
想要一个儿子而已
I just wanted one of my kids.
现在连这也被剥夺了
I don't even have that.
妈妈
Mom.
我以为再也见不到你了
I didn't think I was gonna see you again.
我不得不来
I needed to.
为什么
Because?
我需要你说出真♥相♥
I need you to tell the truth.
我说了
I did.
我真的在乎你 我从来没有
I do care about you. I never wanted to --
我指的不是这个
That's not what I'm talking about.
我不在乎那件事了
I don't care about that.
那天晚上派对上到底发生了什么
What happened the night of the party?
同性恋的事你撒了谎
You lied about being gay.
吸毒的事你撒了谎
You lied about taking drugs,
还有那些短♥信♥和邮件
and those texts and e-mails.
我听说你接受了莱兰的和解
I heard you took a settlement from Leyland.
没错 我是接受了
Y-Yeah, I did.
为了我父母我接受了钱
I took money for my mom and for my dad.
你是在保护你的家人
You were protecting your family.
没必要为此辩护
You don't have to defend it.
这和我爸妈也无关
It's not even about my parents.
只是当时
It just got the point
有人来跟我说
where somebody comes along and says...
"那个骗了你的男朋友"
"That boyfriend who lies to you"...
"那个你一直维护的男朋友"
..."That boyfriend you keep covering up for"...
"那个根本不在乎你的男朋友"
"That boyfriend who treats you like..."
"你只需要后退一步 拿钱走人"
"All you got to do is step back and get paid."
所以我拿到了钱
So, I got paid.
我是在为我自己着想
I'm taking care of me.
所以 那晚到底发生了什么
So, what really happened that night?
如果你需要知道...
If you need to know...
他是做了
...he did it.
我说了很多谎
I lied a-about a lot,
但那件事没有
but not that.
你以后会怎么样
What's gonna happen to you now?
我以为你不管我的事了
I thought you were done with me.
我知道你不在乎
I know you don't care,
但我也有自己的事
but I just went through my own stuff.
但没人愿意听
Had nobody who'd listen to me.
没法跟我父母说
Couldn't dump it on my parents.
但我找到了一个相信我的人
But I found one person who believed me.
好吧
Well...
我连一个信我的人都没有
I'm all out of people who believe me.
关键就在这儿
That's the thing --
你得信你自己
I believed in myself.
妈妈 我知道点事
Mom, I know some things.
什么事
About?
我知道韦斯为什么会被枪杀
I know why Wes got shot.
但我不知道怎么办
But I don't know what to do, you know?
你告诉我实话
You tell me the truth.
你该做这个
That's what you do.
说实话
Tell the truth.
审讯室
是勒肖恩告诉我的
It was LeSean who told me.
所以 我猜他...
So, I guess him,
韦斯 还有其他几个人
Wes, and a couple of others,
他们找到泰勒·布莱恩
they found Taylor Blaine
对他动了手
and they got physical with him.
他们打了他
They beat him?
对
Yeah.
我猜 是想教训教训他
Trying to teach him to be correct, I guess.
他们为什么会觉得需要教训他
Why did they feel they had to teach him anything?
我们有天出去玩 我...
We were out after a game one night, and I --
我有点为他发了脾气
I just kind of went off on him, you know,
说他多贱
on how he's a bitch
说应该有人教他摆正位置
and how somebody needed to put him in his place,
但我没说要打人 没说
but I never said go beat anybody -- ever.
我只是...
I just wasn't --
那是事实 我知道那是
it's the truth. I know it is.
如果问到情况 他会作证
And if it comes to it, he'll testify to that.
好
Yeah.
我需要...
I need to --
我只是需要找到最佳方式来处理
I just have to figure out the best way to handle this.
我们...能单独谈谈吗
Yeah, c-can we get a minute?
我...我出去
I-I-I'll be out.
好 给我们几分钟就好
Yeah, just give us a minute.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
可能会进入调查
Could turn it over for investigation.
但人们什么都信
But people's trust on any of this,
就这样了
it's done.
你儿子把自己牵连进来
Your son implicates himself,
没人在乎他是真有说那些话的意思
and nobody's gonna care if he meant what he said
还是只是把想法说出来了
or if he was just thinking out loud.
凯文自首了
Kevin confessed.
他把事情说出来了
He got it out.
可能到此结束最好
Probably be good if it ended with that.
你会愿意跟我聊的
为什么
我黑了莱兰中学 发出了他们高层在布莱恩案上
腐♥败♥ 恐同 过失的证据
我怎么知道是你做的
我发账户信息给你 就是我
很想了解你的事 你为什么这么做
我们见面吧 然后我告诉你
我知道有人觉得
I know there are people who think
我做的事 是...
the kind of stuff I do -- it's --
违法的 是犯罪
it's against the law. It's -- It's criminal.
对 技术上说是
Yeah, technically.
但我是个白帽黑客[测试网络系统安全性的黑客]
But I'm a white hat --
黑网站是为了正义
hacking for justice.
你跟泰勒·布莱恩是什么关系呢
What's your relationship to Taylor Blaine?
没关系
I got no relationship.
我在媒体上关注了案件
I followed the case in the media,
我没法眼睁睁看这个孩子
and I could see that this kid
和他的单身妈妈被人诽谤入罪
and his single mom were getting railroaded.
那所学校本应该站出来 承担责任
That school needed to be called on it and held accountable.
你知道我在说什么吗
Know what I'm saying?
你看 第一轮
You see, that first round,
只是警告
that was just a warning.
以后事情会变得严肃
Now things are gonna get serious.
怎么严肃
Serious how?
进一步摧毁莱兰中学
Further devastation for The Leyland School --
曝光个人 公开他们的身份
exposing individuals for who they are
和他们的行为
and what they did.
为泰勒·布莱恩声张正义
Justice for Taylor Blaine.
我跟我的女儿说我要做伟大的事
I told my girls I was gonna do great things,
我就会做的
and I'm gonna do them.
好
Yeah.
注意点
Pay attention.
你会了解的我
You're gonna know me.
网络违法带来的经济和法律影响
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表