剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
创伤或许是可以愈合的
that feels like it might be healing.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
-你好吗 -还行
- How are you? - All right.
是吗 你过得还好
Yeah, you're okay?
自从你解雇我以后吗
Since you fired me?
不是很好
Not really.
我始终找不到其他工作
I haven't been able to find another position,
已经开始动用我的积蓄
and I'm starting to tap into my savings.
我想和你坐下好好谈是因为
The reason I wanted to sit down with you
我认为有些事我需要说明
is because I think there are things that need to be said,
有些 早该说明的话
things that... should be said...
一些我希望你理解的事
things I need you to understand.
你当时情况我处理得并不妥善
I didn't handle your situation well.
你根本没有处理
You didn't handle it at all.
你无缘无故开除我
You let me go for no reason.
你不是个够格的员工
You weren't a strong employee.
你有一些问题 而且没办法解决
You had problems, and you couldn't execute.
这就是你道歉的方式吗
Is that your version of "I'm sorry"?
黛布拉 你是不够格 但是
Debra, you weren't strong, but...
我当时没有伸出任何援手
I didn't do anything to help you understand
帮助你改进或是提点你的错误
how you could be better or how you were failing.
我无法接受任何人
I couldn't accept that anybody,
特别是有色人种的女性...
especially a woman of color --
这又有什么区别
What difference does that make?
我无法接受你的失败
I couldn't accept the failure in you
因为我无法
because I... couldn't...
接受我自己失败
see the failure in myself.
而最近发生的一些事让我意识到
And I've been shown a lot of things lately that...
我也好不到哪儿去
I'm no better.
所以 为什么找我来
So, we're here why?
我看到新闻了
I saw the news.
关于你的学校 枪击案
Your school, the shooting.
你要皈依上帝了 所以现在要
You found Jesus, and now you got to start
从我开始行善积德了吗
your good works with me?
我儿子被列入了一份名单
My son's name was on a list.
一周前 某人想置他于死地
A week ago, someone wanted him dead.
我参加了一场葬礼
I went to a wake
陪着我认识的人站在他们儿子的棺材旁边
with people I know standing over their son in a casket.
而我儿子差点儿就躺在他的旁边
And my son was supposed to be next to him.
我的孩子
My child.
我的生活
My life.
事实被摆在你的眼前时
That reality gets put in front of you,
人才会有所感悟
and you find something.
这就是走个形式 仅此而已
It's a formality. That's all.
不要糊弄我
Don't bull...me.
学校董事会已经被学生的抗♥议♥
The school board is getting jawed to death
逼上了绝路
on the student protests.
他们是政客
They're politicians.
他们必须做出有在处理此事的样子
They have to look like they're doing something.
他们想叫你面对面坐下 做个审查
They'll sit you down and give you a review.
你知道不仅如此
You know it's not gonna end there.
三个男孩儿打一个
Three boys beat one boy,
打他就只因为他是个黑人
and they beat him because he's black.
人们可以站在校外大肆喊叫
People can stand outside the school and chant,
但当真正谈及此事的时候
but when it comes time to talk about this,
他们肯定无话可说
they're not gonna have a thing to say.
上帝恨同性恋
他们会继续尝试 但是在这个过程中
They're gonna try, but they're gonna
他们只会使自己看起来面目可憎
make themselves look ugly in the process.
-等我们渡过这个难关 -我们会的
- When we get through all this... - We will.
我希望在预算方面得到些帮助
...I expect to get some help on our budget.
我不能给予优待
I can't give preferential treatment.
哦 为什么
Oh, no?
下地狱去吧
To hell with that!
我一直支持着你 好吗
I stood with you, okay?
我在学生健康饮食计划中支持你
I backed you on HHFK.
马歇尔是你的首要任务
Marshall goes to the top of your pile.
我不是在为我自己要大笔钱
I'm not asking for cash in a bag for me.
你要为这间学校做点事情
You're going to do things for this school.
我保证我们还会讨论这个 我们将
I promise we'd talk about this, we will...
在校董事会上按照章程进行
aboveboard and by the book.
回车上去
Get back in the car.
荣誉 自豪 专业
体育头条 骑士对老鹰 精彩呈献
你说的那些事是认真的吗
Did you mean what you said?
今天早上
This morning.
你是认真的吗
Did you mean it?
在晨会上吗
At the assembly?
不 这不必成为常态
No, this doesn't have to be normal.
没必要用这种方式来...
This doesn't have to be the way it's...
我是说有人该承担起责任的话
About someone being responsible.
因为这就是某人的责任
Well, somebody is responsible.
那个杀了韦斯的男孩儿...
That kid who murdered Wes is going to...
毒品是我卖♥♥给他的
I sold him drugs.
我在泰勒开枪打死韦斯之前卖♥♥给了他毒品
I sold Taylor drugs before he shot Wes.
他给我发来短♥信♥
He texted me.
他一团糟 想要点毒品
And he was messed up, and he wanted drugs.
什么毒品 你从哪儿弄来的这些毒品
What drugs? Where did you get drugs?
妈妈的
Mom's.
妈妈的 还有从其他孩子那儿弄来的
Mom's, and I got some from some other kids.
你在贩毒吗
You deal drugs?
你说过 如果遇到什么麻烦
You told me that if I ever had a problem
我可以来找你 你就会帮我解决
that I could come to you and you would fix it.
还有谁知道这件事
Who knows about this?
-没人知道 -至少泰勒知道
- Nobody. - Well, Taylor knows!
再没谁了
Nobody else.
那些 这... 这些孩子...
Those...T...T... These kids...
这...这...这些
T...T...These kids,
给你毒品的孩子
the ones that you were getting drugs from,
和从你这儿买♥♥的孩子呢
the ones that you were selling to?!
只有几个人
It's just a few people.
都有谁
Who?!
索菲...
Sophie...
汤米...
Tommy...
把你的电♥话♥给我
Give me your phone.
快点儿给我
Give it to me!
你需要好好回忆一下
You need to think.
仔细回想一下
You need to think.
除了你和泰勒
Nobody but you and Taylor
真没有其他人知道那天的事吗
know what happened that day?
没别人了吗
Nobody?
快说
Say something!
没人知道了
Nobody knows.
好吧
All right.
你对这件事一定要守口如瓶
You don't say anything to anybody.
你明白吗
You understand?
你...你还好吗
Are you...you good?
贝卡在贩毒
Becca was selling drugs.
她把毒品卖♥♥给了...
And she sold them to the...
那个射杀了韦斯的孩子
the kid who shot Wes.
你...你...你在说什么
W...What...What are you talking about?
贝卡把毒品卖♥♥给了那个枪手
Becca sold drugs to the shooter.
她从哪儿拿的那些毒品
Where did she get drugs?
你觉得呢
Where do you think?
我已经把那些处理掉了
I already got rid of them.
我已经把毒品和电♥话♥卡都处理掉了
I got rid of them, and I got rid of the card
在...在她手♥机♥里的卡
that's...that's in her phone.
为什么 为什么你处理掉那些...
Why? Why? Why would you get rid of the...
好吧 她曾...曾经发过短♥信♥
Well, she was... she was texting.
那张电♥话♥卡...
The card...
电...电♥话♥公♥司♥有所有人发短♥信♥的记录
the p...p...phone company has everybody texts.
你...你只是把她弄的看起来有罪了
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表