剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Those -- those boys -- they need me.
你知道的 还有你
You know, and you --
他们也需要像你这样的人在学校里
T-they need somebody like you, too, at that school.
是呀 来记录这些罪孽
Yeah, documenting the sins.
我不会丢下他们的
I'm not leaving them.
那我们最好收拾一下好参加今晚的活动
Then we better get ready to go to this thing tonight.
莱斯利真的很希望你能去
Leslie really wants you to go to this thing.
我们必须去的 你明白 对吗
We have to go. You know that, right?
好让那些骂人的人有人骂吗
So the haters can hate?
去不去骂人的人都会骂人 亲爱的
Haters gonna hate regardless, honey.
那是他们仅有的本事了
That's all they have for themselves.
我知道这很痛苦
I know this hurts.
但我们从来没有一次
But there hasn't ever been one thing
做什么事或不做什么事
that we've ever done or not done
是担心顾忌
where we were worried about
其他人的言论的
what other people were gonna say.
所以 今晚
So...tonight...
你和我
you and me...
昂首抬头
heads high...
要做出一切都好 决不妥协的样子
looking fine and undefeated.
这是恢复我们儿子名声的第一步
That's how we start to get our son's name back.
先生女士们
Ladies and gentlemen,
身为莱兰的董事之一
There are any number of pleasures
带给了我许多荣幸
that come with being on the board of directors of Leyland,
但没什么比向各位介绍
but none greater than presenting
本校之首 之心 之灵魂更荣幸之事
the head, heart, and soul of our school,
欢迎莱斯利·格拉姆博士
Dr. Leslie Graham.
所有帮助促成举♥行♥今晚演出的
To all our friends, families, and donors
朋友 家人 捐赠者们 感谢你们
who helped make tonight's performance possible, thank you.
本校莱兰在学业成就上
We have a long history of academic excellence
一直傲人
here at Leyland.
近来
In recent days,
虽然本团体面临了诸多挑战
although this entire community has been challenged,
我很高兴地告诉各位
I am happy to say our future
我们的未来从未如此光明
has never been more assured.
我们为所有的学生感到无比骄傲
We are so proud of all of our students,
他们展现了我们莱兰人早已懂得的道理
who showed everyone what we at Leyland already know --
真正的男子汉会为同伴挺身而出
real men stand up for each other.
真正的男子汉会为信仰挺身而出
Real men stand up for what they believe in.
最重要的 真正的男子汉会说实话
And most importantly, real men tell the truth.
感谢各位 请享受您的夜晚
Thank you, and enjoy your evening.
我找你们的经理 安·布莱恩
I just need to speak to the manager, Anne Blaine.
什么事 我就是安
Yeah? I'm Anne.
你好 我叫詹姆士
Hi, my name is James.
有地方能让我们 谈谈吗
Is there somewhere we can...talk?
我女儿曾就读莱兰
Our daughter was a student at Leyland.
那是六年前的事了
It's been about six years now.
发生了什么事
What -- what happened?
她和其中一名教师闹了点问题
She was having problems with one of the teachers.
她被骚扰了
She was being harassed.
她是身体上被骚扰
S-she was being touched?
不 不 是言语上的
No, no. No, it was verbal.
那名老师会跟她说一些
The teacher would say things to her --
那些最下流的话
just the -- the most lewd things.
我们在莱兰找不到任何人愿意关注这事
We -- we couldn't get anybody at Leyland to pay attention,
或作任何处理
to do anything.
最后我们让女儿
Finally, we sent our daughter to school with a --
带着口袋录音机去学校
one of those little pocket recorders.
把他的话录下了吗
You got him on tape?
你有拿给校方吗
Did you bring it to the school?
他们说我们无权
They said we didn't have the right
在校园范围内录制对话
to record conversations on school property.
他们将我女儿停学一周
And they suspended my daughter for a week,
并开始对教职员们散播她的谣言
started spreading rumors about her to the faculty.
在那之后 反应简直是残酷
After that, the response was just brutal.
整个学校 老师 部分家长
The whole school -- teachers, some of the parents.
他们联合起来攻击你
They turned against you.
我们试着提出控告
We tried to sue.
我妻子没法忍♥受官司斗争
My wife couldn't take the legal battles.
而在事情好转前 还会有更糟的状况
And it was just gonna get a lot worse before it got better.
所以 我们最后接受和解
So...we ended up taking a settlement.
当时感觉像是正确的选择
Felt like the right thing to do.
但并不是
But it wasn't.
那只是一个更简单的选择
It was the easy thing to do.
告诉谁啊 说出真♥相♥
Say something to somebody. Tell somebody what happened.
没办法 我签署了一份同意书
Can't. I signed an agreement.
我甚至不该告诉你这些
I'm not even supposed to be talking to you.
那你为什么要告诉我
Well, then why are you?
我听说警方不会继续追究你的案子
I heard the police aren't going forward with your case.
但不能再对那所学校听之任之了
But something's got to be done about that school.
我希望你能比我更坚强
I'm hoping you'll be stronger than me.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表