剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
-无所谓了 -当然有所谓
- Doesn't matter. - Yes, it matters.
不 我不是说我曾试图做什么
No, I'm not talking about what I was trying to do.
而是说我事后的感受
I'm talking about how I felt after.
我还站着 是别人躺在地上
I'm standing up, somebody else is on the ground,
我是自己离开 不再觉得自己是受害者
I'm walking away, not feeling like a victim,
不再是那个被打被强♥暴♥的人
not being the one getting beat, getting raped.
我感觉好极了
It felt good.
所以不把命运交在陪审团
So not putting this on a jury
或是强♥暴♥我的人手里
or my rapist
不再为你做这些事
and not making it about you,
这样感觉挺好
that feels good.
服刑十年就为让你好受吗
Serving 10 years so you can feel good?
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
这都不是你的错 妈妈
None of this is your fault, Mom.
我不觉得愧疚
I don't feel guilty.
我是在承担责任
I'm taking responsibility.
所有人都应当承担起自己的责任
Everyone else is taking theirs.
我知道你想得到应有的惩罚
I know you want to own up to what is yours,
但你不能上庭认罪
but you can't go into court and take the guilt.
安·布莱恩病历
谎言 这是谎言
It's a lie. This is a lie.
我没有把那个女人的药物记录放在网上
I didn't post that woman's medical records online.
丹说那些都是从你的办公室发出的
Dan is saying they came from your office.
这不可能
That's not possible.
丹是心胸狭窄 他这是报复
Dan is being petty. He's being vindictive.
他要公之于众 他愿意出庭作证
He's going public. He's willing to testify.
好吧 那意味着什么
Well, that means what?
一个骗子要公开说谎了吗
A liar's willing to lie on the record?
他把那些给了匿名黑客并且发布到网上
He gives those to some faceless hacker to post online,
那就会让一切成为事实吗
that makes any of it true?
他只是...他在肆意抨击
He's just...He's lashing out.
他根本不在乎会伤害到谁
He doesn't care who he hurts.
我们将进行调查
We'll investigate that.
废话 我们当然要调查
Well, you're damn right we'll investigate it.
如果他想这么玩
If that's how he wants to play things,
那是他还不知道我的手段
boy, he doesn't know what hurt is.
莱斯利 我们将进行调查
Leslie, we'll investigate,
一但当我们确定
and when we make a determination
关于材料的真实性...
about the authenticity of the material...
等等 等一下
W...W...W...W...Wait. Hold on.
临时受托人认为对于学校来说最好的做法是
The interim trustee's decided the best thing for the school
将你停职
would be for you to step down
直到我们能判定丹的指控是否正确
until we can determine if Dan's allegations hold merit.
如果...
If...
你的意思是你相信他吗
You mean you believe him?
我们关心的是这对安·布莱恩
We're concerned about how this can impact
诉学校的案子带来的影响
Anne Blaine's suit against the school.
你真的认为我会做那种事吗
Do you really think I would do anything like this?
我很小心 我非常小心谨慎
I'm careful. I am very careful.
你是说你不会这么做
Are you saying you wouldn't have done this,
还是说你能不被抓到
or are you saying you wouldn't have gotten caught?
我能和丹聊聊吗
May I speak to Dan?
不行
No.
就几分钟
Just for a minute.
如果你不立刻离开 我就报♥警♥
If you don't leave right now, I'll call the police.
斯蒂芬
Steph.
让我和她谈
Let me talk to her.
不要在家里 不要让她进来
Not in the house. She's not coming in the house.
律师认为贝卡会被拘留十二个月
The lawyer thinks Becca will get 12 months in detention,
缓期执行
probation after that.
如果有更多的人为她说话 可能会更好
Could've been better if we had more people speaking up for her.
贝卡不会有事的
Becca's going to be all right.
不会的
She is.
所以 你的所作所为
So, what you're doing,
不分青红皂白地伤害别人
trying to hurt people indiscriminately...
我想要伤害的目标很准确
Oh, I've been very focused on who I want to hurt.
受伤的不仅仅是我
It's not just me.
你已经给了那个女人对抗莱兰的工具
You've given that woman ammunition against Leyland.
这让学校更加难以复原
It's made it harder for the whole school to recover,
让所有的家庭...
for every family there to...
是啊 他们也能更深刻的重新审视自己
Yeah, they'll all be looking at themselves a whole lot harder.
如果我们曾那样做了
Maybe if you and me had done that,
现在也就不用站在这里了
we wouldn't be standing here now.
你没有在做正确的事
You didn't do the right thing.
你所关心的只是胜利
All you care about is winning.
不过这故事确实挺好
The story plays really well, though,
制♥作♥瓶中船的心碎父亲
heartbroken father who builds ships in a bottle
修复犯罪证据
reconstructs incriminating evidence
以便自己能有力的说出真♥相♥
so he may speak truth to power.
但是迟早 人们会把他妻子做图像工作的事
But sooner or later, people are gonna put together
和此事联♥系♥起来
his wife manipulates images for a living.
发现是他们自己制♥造♥了文件 撕碎它们
So they create some documents, shred them,
然后再重新拼凑
then put them back together.
真是精彩绝伦的故事
That is a good story.
好也不代表这就是真♥相♥
That doesn't make it the truth.
承担过错吧 莱斯利
Take the blame, Leslie.
和你的错误一起离开
Take it with you when you go.
给学校一个新的开始
Give the school a fresh start.
来 让我看看
Here. Let me see.
好的
All right.
不错 你都做对了
All right, you got it right.
给我讲讲你是怎么得到这个答案的好吗
You just got to show me how you got that, all right?
收件人:塞巴斯蒂安·克鲁兹
发件人:伊万斯·韦伯
主题:没人能控制数字空间
收件人:塞巴斯蒂安·克鲁兹
发件人:伊万斯·韦伯
主题:没人能控制数字空间
不错 你都做对了
All right, you got it right.
给我讲讲你是怎么得到这个答案的好吗
You just got to show me how you got that, all right?
嘿 等一下
Hey, wait.
快 姑娘们 咱们走
Come on, girls. Let's go.
拿上行李 穿上靴子 咱们走
Get your stuff. Get your boots, and let's go.
米娅 梅茜 快点儿
Mia, Mercy, hurry up!
快点儿 马上 拿着你们的包
Hurry up, now! Get your bags!
这不是一场愉快的谈话
This isn't a comfortable conversation.
我们已经认识很久了
We've known each other a long time.
我想告诉你现在我要告诉你的
I want you to know what's happening now,
是个商业决策
it's a business decision.
你的家庭遭遇了很多事
Your family's gone through a lot,
但现在网上出现了一些事
but there are things that have come out online --
我打住一下
Okay, let me stop you.
我儿子已经被证明跟殴打事件无关了
My son has ben exonerated in connection with this assault.
-泰瑞 -等等
- Terri -- - Hold on.
凯文已经正名了
Kevin has been cleared,
就我们所知 这些医疗记录
and as far as we know, those medical records,
是莱兰高中泄漏的
they came from The Leyland School.
所以任何人说的任何有关迈克尔的话
So anything anybody's saying about Michael --
这跟你儿子和你丈夫无关
This isn't about your son or your husband.
外面传出一些电子邮件
There are any number of e-mails out there
你在上头说了些很...
where you say some pretty --
很难听的骂人的话
They're ugly things about people,
特别是...
particularly...
特别是对白人
particularly whites.
我的家庭刚经受了这么多折磨
My family has been through an ordeal,
你却来跟我聊私人邮件
and you want to talk to me about personal e-mails?
好吧
Okay.
有...
There are...
对有色人种而言
for people of color,
我们生活的世界和你们的完全不一样
there's a world that we live in that's different than yours.
-你们永远无法体会的世界 -泰瑞
- One you'll never, ever experience. - Terri --
我们表达这些体会的方式
And the way we express those experiences,
断章取义地看
out of context,
就会被理解出原本没有的意思
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表