剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
You realize that.
伙计 我们只是按你的话做的
Dude, we did what you told us to.
我告诉过你什么 我从来没有命令你
What I told -- I never told you a --
我从来没让你去做什么 你在...
I never told you a thing. What are you --
你在那说什么怎么才能让贱♥人♥学点规矩
You sat there talking about how bitches need to act correct
说要怎么收拾贱♥人♥
and how bitches can get handled.
所以 没错 我们替你收拾了
So, yeah. We handled it for you.
我是说 那个家伙疯掉了
I mean -- I mean -- I mean, the boy was crazy.
很早以前他就对我们整个球队
He had something against this whole team
怀有敌意 所以他弄来了枪
since way back when, so he was gonna get a gun,
不管我们怎么做他都会这么做的
and he was gonna do what he was gonna do no matter what.
韦斯死了
Wes is dead.
伙计 看看 好好看看
Man, look. Look!
他走了 伙计
He's gone, man.
他死了 他再也不会回来了 伙计
He's dead. He's not coming back, man.
这对你来说就毫无意义吗
That don't mean nothing to you?
伙计 我们是为了你才这么做的
Man, we did it for you.
为了你
For you.
为了我
For me?
所以你镇定一点 好吗
So you just need to chill, all right?
别管了
Leave it alone.
为了我
For me.
就是为我 是吗
Just for me, hmm?
我不该这么在乎
I shouldn't care as much as I do.
我知道的 但我做不到
I know that, but I can't...
就算知道没道理也没法不在乎
not care even when I know it doesn't make any sense.
有时 创伤过后给自己一个新开始
Sometimes, giving yourself a new start
何尝不是一个最聪明的选择
in the wake of a trauma is the smartest thing to do.
自己离开和被踢出局
There is a difference between walking away
是不一样的
and getting shoved aside.
是我所身处的体制出了问题
I was in a system that made the mistakes,
但是董事会却想把问题都推到我身上
but the board wants to put those mistakes on me.
他们想拉我
They want me to...
拉我垫背
sink with them to the bottom of a river.
我试图在我的立场上做出正确的选择
I tried to do good things with my position,
但是他们却想以此作为
and for them to use that
踢我出局的借口
as an excuse to get rid of me, I...
我要是就此屈服就等于承认他们是对的
Giving in is just admitting they're right.
我是个律师
I'm a lawyer.
我只能给你法律上的建议
I can only give you legal advice.
这就是我所要咨♥询♥的 我需要法律意见
That's what I'm asking. I'm asking legal advice.
在枪击案过后你有跟任何人谈过吗
Have you spoken to anyone since the shooting?
谈什么
About what?
谈枪击案
About the shooting.
谈谈你在这种情况下可能会有什么感觉
About how you might be feeling under the circumstances.
我感觉我正变成替罪羊
How I feel is like I'm being scapegoated,
而我正在向你寻求帮助以应对这种局面
and what I'm asking is your help in doing something about it.
如果那个男孩真向我开枪了
Look, if that boy had shot me,
我是为什么而死的呢
what would I have died for?
如果我为之而死的事还算件好事
If it was something of merit,
那我就得让它得以留存下来
then I need to make sure that something survives.
这是
This is...
这就是我应对创伤的方式
This is me dealing.
我的建议 不管算不算法律建议
My advice, legal or otherwise --
要个好的离职条件 继续你的生活
settle for a good exit package and move on with your life.
关于迪克森先生的事吗
¿El muchacho te tocó?
是的
Sí.
迪克森先生出了什么事
¿El Señor Dixon sobre lo que pasó?
没出什么事
No.
你为什么不告诉别人
¿Por qué no le dijiste a alguien?
我看见我的朋友出了事
Vi lo que le pasó a mi amigo.
没有人关心我 而且事态日益恶化
A nadie le importo, y las cosas empeoraron,
所以
así que...
我不想告诉别人
Yo no iba a decir nada.
好吧 让我们再来一次 你们俩下场
All right, let's take two. Two out! Two out!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
开始
Go!
开始 来吧 D
Let's go. Come on, D.
干得不错 对 就是这样 干得不错
There you go. Right, right, right, right.There you go.
-别贴着我 -那你别往进切啊
- Quit fouling me. - Quit pushing in.
-别贴着我了 -没事的 别放在心上
- Quit fouling me! - All right, shake it off.
你不贴着我就没法防卫了吗
You can't guard me without fouling me!
别放心上
Shake it off. Shake it off.
我要看到传球 去吧 要和队友合作
I want to see some passing, now. Come on, find your teammate.
给我 把球传给我
Give me the -- give me the ball.
来吧 现在把球传给我
Let's go. Pass it now.
-加罚一球 -你来罚啊
-And one. -Do the play.
-加罚一球 -你来罚啊
-And one! -Do the play.
-加罚一球 -你罚不了
-And one! -You can't do the play.
换防 换防 换防
Switch out. Switch out. Switch out.
停下 好了够了 别管了 继续
Stop, all right? Enough. Shake it off. Let's go.
进攻 来吧 防守
Off, off! Come on. Let's circle the wagon.
防守 注意防守
Circle the wagon. Circle the wagon.
开始吧
Here we go.
别碰我 放开我 同性恋
Get off me. Get up off me, gay boy!
-你说什么 -你没听错
- Hey, hey, hey. What'd you say? - You heard me!
你也会有这种下场的
Hey, hey, hey. You can get this, too!
-这不关你的事 -我不需要这种事
- It ain't your fight. - I don't need this.
我不需要你们 你们都见鬼去吧
I don't need y'all. To hell with y'all!
行了伙计 我们都是一个队的
Come on, man. We're all backing the same team.
艾瑞克
Eric!
你要去哪儿
Hey. Where you going?
我退队
I'm out.
你要是离开球队 你就完了
If you leave, you're done.
你觉得我还在乎吗
You think I care?
拜托 勒肖恩就是个傻蛋
Oh, come on. LeSean was a dumbass.
我这么做不是因为他
Oh, I don't give a...about him.
这儿已经没什么让我留恋的了
There's nothing here.
这支球队就是个笑话
This team is a joke.
这球队就是个笑话
The...team is a joke.
我们的合作就是 就是个
This whole joint is just -- it's --
只是有钱人在作秀
It's like a show that rich people put on.
他们可以做他们想做的 说他们想说的
They can act how they want and say what they want,
但都是不是真的
but it's not real.
对你来说不是真的
This isn't real to you?
你就这么离开 就给我一句都不是真的
You walk away, think you can tell me none of this is real?
你
You --
你根本不知道我为这支球队
You -- You don't know what it's costing me
付出了多少
to make this team work.
你觉得我在乎吗
And you see me asking?
我为这支球队付出了一生
This is my life you're talking about.
迈克 我是莱斯利
Mike, it's Leslie.
莱斯利 我们遇到麻烦了
Leslie, we've got a problem.
怎么了
Yeah.
事情很严重
It's serious.
学校的服务器被黑客入侵了
The school servers have been hacked.
-什么被... -很多文件被传到了网上
- They've been... - Documents have been posted online.
什么文件
What kind of documents?
与泰勒·布莱恩事件相关的
E-mails, internal memos
电子邮件和内部备忘录
relating to the whole Taylor Blaine incident.
-在哪里 -洋葱网络[多层加密通信线路]上面
- Where? - They're on a TOR server,
并且已经开始在社交媒体上传播了
and it's already flying around social media.
-你联♥系♥信息部主管了吗 -我先联♥系♥了你
- Have you called our I.T. manager? - I called you.
被公开的信息非常可怕
What's been posted is pretty ugly.
让学校看起来...
It makes the school look...
我们别在电♥话♥上讨论这些
Let's not discuss this on the phone.
我们现在赶紧面谈
Let's meet face-to-face right away.
莱兰中学社交系统
邦纳科技 我是杰克·马斯顿
BonnerTech. This is Jake Marston.
杰克 我是莱兰中学的莱斯利·格拉姆
Jake, it's Leslie Graham from The Leyland School.
我刚刚得知我们遭到了
I have just been told we've been hit
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表