剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
他们要让我进监狱
They're gonna put me in jail.
你听到她的话了
You heard what she said.
如果你作证
If you testify --
我得上庭
I got to go in court
说我是个流氓
and say that I'm a thug
说我找人打了那个诬陷我强♥暴♥他的人
and that I got the guy who says I raped him beat up?
不 你得帮你自己
No. You got to help yourself.
这是在帮他
That is helping him.
这是在为他说话
That's doing for him.
不 这是为你自己说话
No, you're doing this for you.
他诬陷我
He lied about me.
还杀了韦斯
He -- he killed Wes.
他还成受害者了
But he gets to be the victim.
我说了实话
I told the truth.
从一开始我说的就是实话
From the jump, I told the truth.
但这辈子所有人都会认为是我强♥暴♥了他
But the rest of my life, they're gonna think I attacked him.
你才17岁 好吗
Look, you're 17, all right?
现在说一辈子还太早
This isn't the rest of your life.
会变好的
Things can change.
只要有人叫唤被强♥暴♥
Somebody screams rape,
根本没人去管事实究竟如何
and nobody cares what really happened.
凭什么那晚的事他说什么就是什么
How does he get to own that night?
凭什么他想把我怎么样就怎么样
How does he get to own me?
巴恩斯达尔技术服务部
Barnsdall Tech Services.
你好 我找伊万斯
Um, y-yeah, yeah. I-I-I'm looking for Evans.
我就是伊万斯
This is Evans.
喂
Hello?
我知道你是谁
I-I-I know who you are.
抱歉 我不懂
I'm sorry. I don't --
听着 我知道你是谁
Listen, I know who you are, and --
我也知道你在网上发的那些胡扯
and I know all the crap you're posting online.
莱兰的事是我的事
This Leyland thing is my project,
你拉所有人下水只会把事情越搅越糟糕
and going after everybody, you're making it dirty.
我在用自己的方式处理 你最好别插手
I'm handling it my way. You need to back off.
听到了吗
You hear me?
没人能控制网络空间
Nobody controls the digital space.
不要插手了 听到了吗
Leave it alone. You understand?
我可以让你
I can make things --
我想为我对你的情况的处理方式道歉
I wanted to apologize for how I handled your situation.
我当时只顾着管两个孩子打架
I was more focused on what happened
没有考虑到发生在你身上的事
between the two boys than what happened to you.
有人说我这么做是因为
You know, people are saying maybe I didn't do this or that
我更喜欢黑人孩子不在意西班牙裔孩子
because I favor black students over Hispanic students.
如果你当时来找我 我会尽力帮助你的
If you'd come to me, I would have done everything I could.
我不想提那件事
I didn't want to talk about it.
你有权说出来的
You have a right to speak up.
我直说了吧
You know what?
整件事里 根本就没人在乎过我的感受
This whole thing, nobody's cared about me.
特里对我动手动脚不是因为在乎我
Tre didn't care about me when he was grabbing at me.
对马特奥我也只是个用来争抢的玩具
All I was to Mateo was something to fight over.
对于那些抗♥议♥的孩子
And to all those kids outside protesting,
我不过是个挑衅的由头
I was just something to get mad about.
还有泰勒
And Taylor --
我对他来说
all I was to him
只是让人们相信他不是同性恋的幌子
was a way of fooling people into thinking he's straight.
我以为泰勒是骗子
I thought Taylor was a liar
因为他没有告诉别人艾瑞克强♥暴♥了他
'cause he didn't tell anybody about Eric raping him.
而我被人骚扰
All I got was grabbed.
也不想跟任何人讲
I don't want to say anything to anybody.
你知道最讽刺的是什么吗
You know what's messed up?
整件事中真正秉公对待我和我家人的
The only people in all this who did right by me and my family,
是莱兰高中
the Leyland School.
莱兰 怎么讲
Leyland? How?
有时候人总得为自己考虑一下
You got to think about yourself sometimes, you know?
能拿的好处就拿了吧
You got to take what's in front of you.
丹
Dan.
我先说一声 她只给了你十分钟
Just so you know, she's only going to give you 10 minutes.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Can we talk privately?
我这么做是出于礼节
I'm doing this as a courtesy.
如果你有话要说就在这儿说吧
If you've got something to say, say it.
我女儿 你知道她的事吧
Uh, my -- my daughter -- you know what's going on with her?
-知道 -你 泰勒·布莱恩的事
- Yes. - You -- you know everything
你也都知道
around the whole Taylor Blaine case.
这事 这事是毒性的
I mean, it's just -- it's toxic.
人们想的 相信的
And what people think, what they believe --
并非就是事实
it's a whole lot different than the truth.
事实是 贝卡是个好女孩
The truth is that Becca's a good girl.
要说有什么的话 也许她是
You know, if there's anything -- Maybe she's --
是个孩子就会犯错误
Look, every kid makes mistakes.
但你非常擅长判断是非
But you are so skilled at teaching right from wrong
很会和学生交心
and connecting with students as people,
不把他们仅当作账本上的名字
not just as names on a ledger.
这不是你给我说的原话吗
Isn't that what you told me?
我女儿需要帮助
My daughter needs help.
我需要有人站出来为她正名
I-I need people to speak to what kind of person she really is.
我是说
You know, I mean...
你现在说话很有用
you're in a good position.
不久前你说话也挺有用的呀
You were in a good position not long ago.
有人要求你站出来说出真♥相♥
Someone asked you to speak to what you know.
你是怎么说我的来着
What did you say about me?
你说你理解为什么有人想杀我
You said you understood why someone would want to kill me.
你女儿 是个毒贩
Your daughter, is a drug dealer.
你的球队 做的都是流氓行径
Your teamer behaved like a gang.
但你却希望我动用我的资源来
But you want me to waste what capital I have attempting to --
你现在的地位都是我给你的
Look, I-I helped you get to where you are.
你以为你为我做的事根本毫无意义
What you think you did for me means absolutely nothing.
毫无意义
That means nothing?
你还有五分钟
You have about five minutes.
有意义的是
What means something
完成我现在
is being in a position to accomplish
想完成的事的能力
the things I need to accomplish here.
你赢了 莱斯利
You won, Leslie.
我知道那种感觉 赢的感觉
I -- I-I-I know what it's like to -- to win.
我知道那种感觉有多好
I-I-I know how good it feels.
其实 它经常
And, you know, a lot of times,
会让其他一切都显得不重要
it gets in the way of everything else.
你是自作自受 你说了谎
You got in your own way. You lied.
说谎和没说出真♥相♥
No, there's a difference between lying and --
是有区别的
and hiding the truth.
一个能开脱一个不能吗
One will get you caught, the other one won't?
-谈话到此为止吧 -你闭嘴
- It's time to wrap this up. - Shut up!
我 我是在救我女儿
I'm tr-- I'm trying to save my girl.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你好 我是加米·罗斯
Hello. This is Cammy Ross.
加米 我是丹·苏里文
Uh, Cammy, this is Dan Sullivan.
几周前我们打过电♥话♥
We spoke a couple of weeks ago.
你采访过我关于安·布莱恩的事
Uh, you interviewed me about Anne Blaine.
找我有事吗 苏里文先生
Mm-hmm. What can I do for you, Mr. Sullivan?
是这样 我一直在看
Yeah. I-I've been, uh -- I've been reading these, uh --
你写的关于这个黑客的文章
these articles that you wrote about this, uh -- this hacker,
都市报
垃圾邮件困扰莱兰
那个一直在追查莱兰事件的人
the one who's going after Leyland,
我想知道你是否可以...
and I wanted to know if you could, um --
我想联♥系♥他
well, I need to contact him.
我不能这样做
I can't really do that.
他跟我的谈话是保密的
He spoke to me in confidence.
不 我只是想跟他谈谈
No. I-I just need to talk to him.
就这样 就这么简单
That's all. That's it. It's, um...
听着 你知道发生的事情
Look, uh, you know what's going on.
你知道我们这些家庭现在的遭遇
You know what's happening with all our families.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表