剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
怎么
How?
我说了谎
Lied.
说了什么谎
About?
泰勒 你妈不会管你喜不喜欢女孩
Taylor, your mom doesn't care if you like girls or not,
也不会管你是不是
or if you're --
没人真的在乎那些
nobody who cares anything about you.
不用在意 事情就是事情而已
Gives a damn, this way or that.
听着 我说这话很容易
Now, it would be easy for me to say
你早该把真♥相♥告诉你妈妈
that you should have told your mother the truth
关于...你...
about...being...
现在这样
how you are.
但是她很坚强 她承受得住
But -- but she's strong, and she can take it.
她有麻烦 你知道的
She's got problems. You know that.
她已经不比从前了
She's not how she was before.
这个我确定
This, I do know.
她总不在家 她...
She's never home. She, um...
她就是放不下
She can't let go.
他们逼得她
They're making her...
逼得她快要疯了
They are making her crazy.
她做那些事是因为她爱你
She's doing what she's doing because she loves you.
那些爱你的人
The people who love you --
你怎么样我们都会爱你
nothing changes for us.
印第安纳波利斯小马
美国一支职业橄榄球队
还记得我们以前常去看小马队的比赛吗
Remember we used to go to the Colts' games?
-你只要有空都会带我去的 -是的
- Every time you could, you'd take me. - Yes.
那你记得从什么时候开始我们不再去了吗
Remember we stopped going?
自从你不再想去了
Well, you -- you stopped wanting to go.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
绿湾包装工队
威斯康辛州一职业橄榄球队
有一次他们对阵绿湾包装工队
They were playing the Packers one time.
他们一直被对方碾压
They were getting -- getting killed.
然后你开始大喊
And you started screaming,
"别打得跟同性恋似的"
"Stop playing like queers."
"别打得跟群同性恋似的"
"Quit playing like a bunch of queers."
你用尽全力一遍又一遍地呼喊
Loud as you could, over and over,
就在我面前
right in front of my face.
那个抚养了我八个月的男人
Same man who spent eight months raising me,
大喊着侮辱同性恋的字眼
screaming about queers.
你还记得那场比赛吗 内特
Do you remember that game, Nate?
我记得
I remember that game.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
因为我和人聊了
I'm talking with someone,
他说我得 直面问题
and he tells me I've got to...confront things.
所以...我就是在直面问题
So... I'm confronting things.
看看结果是什么
...We're getting out of this.
我们现在的分居
Us being apart now --
孩子们都想你了
the boys ask for you.
真的 他们常问起你
They do. They ask.
-如果你在家 -我在家又能怎样
- If you were here, - If I was here, w-what?
又能怎么样呢
W-w-what would it do?
我在这里生活了十七年
I have been here 17 years,
可那个小孩 他想自杀
and -- and that one -- he tried to kill himself.
他是同性恋 他强♥奸♥过男孩子
He is gay. He raped some other boy.
他说是双方自愿的
He -- he said it was consensual.
你知道我一直怎么想吗
You know what I keep thinking?
我总在想 要是艾瑞克吃那些药的时候
I keep thinking if Peter hadn't been there
皮特没在
when Eric took those pills,
要是他没有...发现艾瑞克...
if he hadn't...found him...
真的
I do.
我真这么希望
I think that.
至少我们还能把他作为儿子埋葬
We could have at least buried him as our son.
我们都不能带他去教堂做礼拜了
We can't even take him to church anymore.
那就换个教堂
Then we should be at a different church.
不 我们早该多去教堂
No, we should have been at church more.
你也该多陪陪他
And you should have been around more.
你应该教他怎么成为一个男子汉
You should have taught him how to be a man.
而他现在做出这种事
And now he does this.
-你就 你就接受了 -不是的
- You just -- you accept it. - No.
他要是酗酒 你肯定不会接受
I-if he drank, y-you wouldn't take it.
他要去偷东西 你也不会允许
If he stole, you wouldn't let him.
我们需要帮助他
We need to help him.
这是让他变好的唯一办法
That's the only way we can make him better.
让他变好 怎么变
Better? H-how?
如果我们让他去做心理辅♥导♥
If we -- if we get him into counseling --
他怎么变好
How does he get better?
这件事 不可能烟消云散的
This thing -- it doesn't go away.
他们无法改变的
They don't get better.
你碰过他吗
Did you ever touch him?
什么
What?
-你有没有 -我为什么会
- Did you -- - Why would...
你怎么问得出这种话
...How could you...?
他们肯定是从哪里学来的
They get it from somewhere.
你觉得他有病
You think he's sick.
他们这样肯定是从别的地方学来的
They must get this from somewhere.
你觉得我也有病
You think I'm sick.
你一定要怪谁吗 你想怪别人吗
You want to blame someone? You want to blame people?
是你自己逼得孩子们疏远你
You have pushed those kids away from you.
就这一年 你彻底把他们推开了
This last year, you have shoved them away.
但是你永远把工作放在第一位
But work was always first for you.
我知道我也有做得不好的地方
I know I've had my crap, too.
你是要养家 但你永远把工作放第一位
You do for living, but that always gets first!
我知道 但我们现在该一起努力振作
I know, but this is where we got to get it together.
我们现在该为他们好好打算
This is where we've got to figure it out for them!
那个女的想要告我们
Th-- that woman's trying to sue us.
她想把所有人都告了
She's trying to sue everybody.
别的人都有律师都有钱
Everybody else has got lawyers and money.
她想要什么
What does she want?
我们已经没有什么东西可以被夺走了
We don't have anything to take.
我每天回到一个破公♥寓♥里
I go back to a-a crap apartment.
就呆坐那里承受我犯过的一切错误
I just sit there with everything
带来的后果
I have ever done wrong.
我只是想重新开始
I...just want to start over.
我只是想要
I just want to...
我只是 想要重新开始我的生活
I just -- I want to start everything over.
这件案子的被告很笼统
The suit is basically a catchall.
她点名了学校 点名了家庭 作为
She names the school, she names the family as of...
我们家也被提了吗
Our family was there?
也就是凯文
Kevin.
她要拿凯文开刀
She's going after Kevin?
他十八岁了 她单独提了他的名字
He's 18. She named him independently.
警♥察♥没有任何行动
Well, the police didn't do anything.
如果他们没有证据 那凭什么
If there's nothing there for them, then what --
她能一直这么闹到什么时候
How long does she get to keep doing this, huh?
她要一直针对我家孩子到什么时候
How long does she get to keep going after our child?
如果我们能撤销案子
If we can get this dismissed --
那要是不能呢 那怎么办
And if we can't, then what?
我们能为凯文♥做♥什么吗
Can we do anything for Kevin?
我们到底能不能保护他
Can we even protect him?
硬盘驱动器坏了 磁头可能撞毁了
The hard drive's damaged -- probably a head crash.
-那意思是完全 -读写磁头
- Does that mean it's all -- - The read/write head
划了硬盘 造成了坏扇区
scratched the drive and it's got a bad sector.
所有资料都丢了吗
Did I lose everything?
不是所有
Not everything.
里面有家里的东西 有孩子们的照片
I-I got -- I got family stuff on there. I got kids' pictures.
如果里面有信息 那肯定没丢
If the information's in there, the information's good.
我只是得把它弄出来
I-I just got to get it out.
给我一两天
Just give me a day or two.
好
Okay.
米娅
Mia!
把梅茜带下来 该吃饭了
Mia, bring Mercy! It's time to eat!
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表