剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
How many people do I have to talk to?
很多人
It's a lot.
怎么 你没看见我吗 你没看见吗
What, you didn't see me? You didn't see me, huh?
你这个瞎驴没看见我吗
Your dumb ass didn't see me?
你得学学怎么开车 婊♥子♥
You need to learn to drive, bitch.
嘿 你听见了吗
Hey, you listening to me?!
学学怎么开车吧
Learn to drive!
印第安纳波利斯警♥察♥局 威廉警探
Indianapolis police. Detective Williams.
肯恩 我是泰瑞
Ken? It's Terri.
泰瑞 怎么啦 迈克尔还好吗
Terri, what's up? How's Michael?
他很好
Good. He's good.
听着 肯恩 我今天在路上
Uh, listen, ken, I got into an incident
发生了一起交通事故
on my way in today.
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
只是 另一方司机 他有点 激动
It's just, the other driver, he was...aggressive.
白人还是黑人
White guy? Black guy?
当然是白人 真的很激动
White, of course. Just really aggressive.
我还拍到了他的车牌号♥
And I got a photo of his license plate,
我在想你能不能帮帮忙
and I was wondering if you could do anything?
好的 好的 没问题 把车牌号♥发给我
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. Send it through.
如果查到什么 我会
If anything pops up, I'll, uh --
你知道的 我们会介入其中
You know, we'll get into it.
是吗 你会解决此事吗
Yeah? You'll take care of it?
嘿 你知道的 泰瑞 为了你
Hey, you know what, Terri? For you...
我一会再和你联♥系♥ 好吗
I'll talk to you later, okay?
谢谢 肯恩
Thanks, Ken.
走了
Hey,come on.
投篮 投篮
Take the shot. Take the shot.
如果你想投篮 直接投
If you want to take the shot, take it.
投啊
Take it.
别说这是复出
Don't call it a comeback.
好吧 让我看看你灌篮
All right, let me see you dunk.
是啊 尝试一下
Yeah, "Try."
我不会灌篮
I can't dunk.
试一下嘛
Try.
"试一下" 你总是让我试一下
"Just try." You're always telling me to just try...
别这么说
Don't talk like that.
你在学校也这么说话吗
You talk like that at school?
我要给你来个空接
I'll give you an alley-oop.
我不会灌篮 但是你可以给我喂个空接
I can't dunk, but you're gonna feed me an alley-oop.
好的 听我给你说
All right, so, let me tell you something.
你要开始收拾自己了 好吗
You got to start taking care of yourself, okay?
你17岁了而且满身青春期的味道
You're 17 and you're starting to smell like you're 17.
我闻着还行 老爸
I smell good, dad.
好吧 你现在可到了
Yeah, well, you're at that age now
不好好收拾自己
where you're not gonna get with anybody
就交不到女朋友的时候了
if you don't start taking care of yourself.
我说 你可是离过婚的人 所以
Uh, well, you're divorced, so...
该死
Oh, damn.
好了
Okay, yeah.
好吧 别太臭
All right. Don't stink.
洗个澡 用除臭剂
Wash up, use deodorant.
-用身体喷雾 好吗 -身体喷雾
- Use a body spray, right? - Body spray...
听话 这是基本课程
Well, use it. It's like 101.
来吧
Yeah? Come on.
我不会像个娘炮一样晃来晃去
I'm not trying to go around smelling like a bitch.
注意用词
Hey.
别这么说
Hey.
好了
Come on.
你以为你什么都懂 是吗
You think you got all the answers, don't you?
篮板球
Oh. Ah! And the rebound.
东草坪 138号♥
不方便吗
Hey, uh, bad time?
就是一点下班前的整理
Just end-of-the-day housekeeping.
现在这世界就这样
It's the kind of world we live in.
这是给你的
Hey, uh, this is for you.
你那天募捐的时候说了些我的好话
You you said some very nice things about me at that fundraiser,
谢谢你
and, uh, well, thank you.
那些话全是你应得的
Oh. All deserved.
你怎么做出来的
Wow. How do you do this?
我知道 你不能告诉我你的秘诀
I know, I know. You can't tell me your secrets.
你知道的 这不是魔法
Oh, you know, it's not magic.
只需要耐心
It's just patience.
听我说 丹 我们得谈谈
So, listen, Dan, we have to talk.
关于球队发生的事件
The incident that happened with the team,
我们需要解决
we need to close it out,
我们要做到某种程度上 如果提及此事
and we need to do it in a way that, if it comes to it,
人们知道我们很重视
people understand we took it seriously.
好的
Okay.
你需要惩罚你的一名队员
You need to discipline one of your players.
为什么
For what?
为那天派对上发生的事
For what happened at that party.
我和我的队员们谈过 没有发生任何事
I talked to my boys. Nothing happened.
有事情发生了 他们有喝酒还有
Something happened. There was drinking, there...
你看到学生们间短♥信♥传的照片了吗
Have you seen the pictures the kids have been texting around?
给散播那些乱七八糟的学生停课
Suspend the kids that are spreading that crap,
但是别拿球队撒气啊
but don't take it out on the team.
那个男孩的母亲来过这间办公室
The mother of the boy has been in this office,
她的话十分难听
and she's been using some ugly language.
他儿子喝得烂醉 你知道的
Well, her kid got wasted drunk, you know,
所以她要归咎到某人身上
so she's got to blame somebody.
"强♥奸♥" 这是她的原话
"Rape." That's the word she used.
不可理喻
That's insane.
对比这指控
And compared to that,
我们必须看起来有考量和负责任
we have to look thoughtful and responsible.
人们想到这所学校就联想到权力
People think this school is about entitlement.
我们要推广相反的形象
We have to promote the opposite.
如果你让那些学生看起来有罪
If you make those kids look guilty,
接下来 人们就会说他们有罪了
then next thing, people are saying they're guilty.
我知道 你担心他们的感受
I know. You're concerned about their feelings.
不 这和他们的感受无关
No, this is not about their feelings.
如果这些男孩想去大学打球
If those boys want to go play ball in college...
甚至如果他们想进大学
If they even want to go to college,
哪怕一场比赛 都会保留在他们的记录里
even one game, that stays on their record.
你说的是一名队员
You're talking about one player.
我说的是整个球队
I'm talking about the team.
当人们过来问我们
And when people come and they ask us
为什么我们没有处理球队的事 我们有
why we didn't do anything about the team, we did.
但是如果是我们来决定我们能做什么
But if we're the ones deciding what we're going to do,
那我们可以采用负面影响最小的做法
then we can do what has the least impact.
你过分反应了
You're being reactionary.
这只是个很小的举动
This is a little act.
一个队员 一场比赛
One player, one game
以避免其他更大的伤害
to prevent more hurt elsewhere.
但是档案里面会有记录
But there will be a notation in a file
写到这名队员因纪律问题被停掉
that says the player was sat for disciplinary reasons.
我该让谁坐冷板凳
Who am I supposed to sit?
毕竟是队长的派对
Well, it was the captain's party.
凯文 你要让我让凯文坐冷板凳
Kevin? You want me to sit Kevin?
我觉得我们最好不要招惹
I don't think we want to get into things
拉科鲁瓦家族
with the LaCroix family.
另一个队长是谁
Who's the other captain?
艾瑞克·坦纳
Eric Tanner.
不管你选谁
Whatever you decide,
整理成书面文件给我 谢谢
just put it in writing for me, please.
大家都知道了吗
Everybody know about this?
不是所有人
No, not everybody.
但有人知道
But people know.
就一场比赛
It's one game.
那凯文呢 他也是队长
And what about Kevin? He's the other team captain.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表