剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
你怎么那么较真
It's not a big deal.
真的没有什么
It is not a big deal.
-让我看看 -停手
- Come on. - Stop!
-给我看看 -停手
- Let me see it. - Stop!
-别在公共场合这样 -停手
- You're causing a scene in here. - Stop it.
安静点
Be quiet.
-你到底... -有什么需要帮忙的吗
- I'm tr-- you -- me? - Is everything all right?
什么
What?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Is everything all right?
不关你的事
Not your business.
我是值班经理 这就关我的事
Well, I'm the manager. It is my business.
她没事
Well, she's fine.
我没有问你
I'm talking to her.
我们只是在闹着玩
We're just messing around.
你能不能别这样了
Okay, you -- can you... Please not do that?
我想把她怎么样就怎么样
I'll touch her however I want.
请你们出去
You need to get out.
-贱♥货♥ 别他妈这么跟我说话 -宝贝
- Bitch, don't talk to me like that. - Babe.
我们没做什么出格的事情
We didn't do anything.
请你们现在出去
You need to get out now.
我们走吧
Let's just go. Please.
你可以走了
You're done.
我现在解除你的雇佣合同
I'm terminating your employment here as of today.
为什么
Why?
你知道为什么
You know why.
我不知道
I don't.
我过去一周都在尝试联♥系♥你
I've been trying to get in with you for a week.
黛布拉 我这一周都在这
Debra, I've been here all week.
如果你联♥系♥不上我
If you couldn't get in contact with me,
就应该去找艾德
You should've talked to Ed.
艾德
Ed?
艾德一直针对我
Ed's been singling me out.
截止到昨天 艾德已经给过你五次口头警告了
Ed has given you five verbal warnings before today.
都是一些小事 泰瑞 他是故意刁难我
For petty stuff, Terri. He was picking on me.
那你应该和人力资源部沟通
Then you should have talked to H.R.
他们根本不在乎 他们根本不想解决问题
They don't care. They don't want to fix problems.
他们只是把问题踢回去
They just make them go away.
最后你还有什么想问我的
Do you have any final questions for me?
老天 泰瑞 别这样
God, Terri, please.
保安会把你的私人物品打包好
Your cubicle is being packed by security.
能把我调到其他人手下吗
Can't you move me under somebody else?
不行
No.
你是这个部门的老大
You run this division.
难道你就不能帮我一下吗
You can't do anything for me?
在你拿走你的个人物品时
You'll have to sign for your personal belongings
需要签字确认
when you pick them up.
祝你好运
I wish you luck in all your endeavors.
"难道你就不能帮我一下吗"
"Can't you do anything for me?"
他们每天上班都迟到
They show up late every other day,
干的活永远马马虎虎
do substandard work when they're there,
每次警告他们都当耳旁风
ignore every single warning you give them,
但是只要他们一有麻烦
but the minute they're in trouble
就开始拿肤色说事
out comes the black card.
我真是受不了
I mean, seriously.
"可以再给我一次机会吗"
It's like, "C-can you just make this one exception?"
"就这次再帮我一次吧 黑人姐妹"
"Can't you just help me out this one time, sista?"
你知道吗
You know what?
这就是白人的一个优点
That's the one advantage white people have.
因为他们只有一个优点 对吧
Because they only have one, right?
好吧 但是我想说的是
Okay, but the one I'm talking about,
他们不会有这种指望
they don't have to deal with expectations.
不是指望 但是我告诉你他们的问题在哪儿
Not expectation, but I-I-I'll tell you what they do have.
他们有...很强的权利意识
They have this -- this sense of entitlement, right?
-没错... -不管是否贫穷 高中辍学
- That's a whole other... - Dirt poor, high-school dropouts,
-没错 -他们总是会给人那样的态度
- Yes. - And still they give you this attitude, right?
没错 那种感觉就是"你凭什么在这里"
Right, right, right. Like, "W-why are you here?"
没错
Right, right.
-"凭什么你要来教我事情怎么做" -没错
- You know, "Why are you telling me what to do?" - Yeah.
因为我能站在这个位置 这就是原因
Because I can afford to be here. That's why.
我是你的老板
I am your boss.
这就是我能教你怎么做事的原因
That's why I can tell you what to do.
我每天的工作就是这样的
That's my whole day right there.
一边是一群工作能力不达标的人
I'm dealing with expectations on one side
另一边是一群不愿意被说教的人
and then entitlement on the other.
我带尼基出去转转
Hey, I'm gonna, uh, take Nikki and float some.
可以 凯文
Okay. Kevin.
就是带她转转
I'm just -- I'm just showing her around.
别走太远了
Don't -- don't go far, man.
好的 我们走吧
Okay. Let's go.
我一点也不了解篮球
I don't really know anything about basketball.
但是
but, uh...
我不是跟你说过手别乱动吗
What did I tell you about those hands?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你和瓦尔怎么了
What's up with you and Val?
我跟她没有关系了
Nothing's up.
-你们不在一起了 -是的
- You're not together anymore? - Nope.
我知道你在假装自己是正经女孩
I know you're not trying to act like no good girl.
你说什么
What?
你再说一遍
Tell me what you said.
我只想说你不用装得很干净
I'm just saying you don't have to act like you're not down.
我看过了你发的照片
I saw the pics you posted on, uh
你的身材真够火♥辣♥的
Well, that body's -- your body's bangin'.
你带我出来就因为这个
So that's why you brought me out here?
你觉得我会给碰
You think I get down?
我发了那些照片给那个混♥蛋♥艾瑞克
I sent those to that asshole Eric.
他公开是因为我除了照片以外一点好处都没给他
He put those up 'cause that's all I gave him.
你冲我发什么火 我不知道事情是这样的
Okay, why you getting on me? I didn't know.
你们都是一样的 都想尝点甜头
You're all the same, always trying to get some.
当你们得到之后
Then, as soon as you do,
你们就会大肆宣扬我们女人有多淫♥荡♥
you run and tell everybody how we're all sluts?
我不是那种人
That's not even me.
你的名声可臭了
You're, like, notorious.
好吧 那你呢
Okay, what do you know?
我知道我不是个荡♥妇♥ 我很清楚
I know I'm not a slut. I know that.
去找她吧
Go over there, then.
把你的手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
这是我的号♥码 你可以给我发短♥信♥
There. You can text me.
你为什么这么喜欢现代主义建筑
How come you like modern stuff so much?
因为我喜欢简化一切事物 这是一种挑战
'Cause I like being reductive. It's a challenge.
密斯·凡·德·罗[建筑师]说过 "少就是多"
Mies van der Rohe -- "Less is more."
用最简单的东西表达最丰富的情感
Do the most with the least.
和尼基相处的怎么样
How's Nikki?
她还不错
She all right.
"不错"
"All right"?
我们会经常见到她吧
We gonna see more of her?
女孩子 真的是 难以捉摸
Girls, man -- they just -- just be trippin'.
没错 确实难以捉摸
Yeah, they be trippin'.
第一要点
Lesson one.
对待女人 你不能...
Women -- you just...
你不能想着要赢
You can't win.
你要先想想...
So it's about figuring out how much --
你会输掉多少东西
how much you gonna lose.
你输给妈妈多少
How much you lose with mom?
什么都没有
Nothing.
你只是怕我说出去吧
You just don't want me to run and tell, huh?
不不不 真的不是
No, no. No, seriously.
-我没有 我没有输掉任何东西 -好吧
- I didn't -- I didn't lose anything. - Okay.
我放弃了一些东西
I gave up a couple of things,
但那是我自愿的 这有很大差别
but that was by choice -- big difference.
当我决定和你妈妈在一起时 我必须要想好
When I was ready to be with your mother, I had to decide,
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表