剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah.
剩余时间41秒
主场队得分50 客场队领先
加把劲 都动起来
Come on! Do something with it!
艾瑞克无人防守
Eric's open down low!
快点
Come on!
你在干什么 刚才都没有人防守他
What are you doing?! He was wide open!
-婊♥子♥ -就是 一帮婊♥子♥
- Bitches! - Yeah, bitches!
基佬
Fags!
你们就是这么打球的啊
Is that your version of "Play ball"?!
真是漂亮啊 娘们儿
Way to go, ladies!
基兰高中
Gayland high school!
基兰高中
Gayland high school!
基兰高中
Gayland high school!
有人要去吃东西吗
Anybody else want to eat?
我去 如果你们要...
Uh, yeah, sure. If you guys are going...
他不是还有事没做吗
Oh, he's got things to do, right?
先让他去办他的事
Let him handle his business.
我们走
Come on.
我真是受够了
I'm sick of this, man.
就像恶性循环一样
It's like a circus, you know?
像个 像个畸形秀
Like a, like a freak show.
我们在那又是微笑又是挥手 为了什么啊
Got us standing there, smiling and waving for what?
就因为某人喜欢男人吗
Because some dude gets off on dudes?
其他队还骂我们是婊♥子♥
And then we got the other team jawing us like we some bitches.
凭什么 都怪他
No, man. He's the one.
你说艾瑞克
Eric?
不是 艾瑞克 还是兄弟
No, man. Eric is, Eric is Eric.
我是说另一个
I'm talking about the other one.
他就像个发♥情♥的婊♥子♥一样冒出来
He came in there like some bitch trying to get turned out.
我妈总跟我说
Look, my mom told me,
"婊♥子♥永远是为了耍你 永远"
"Bitches always trying to play you, always.
"凯文 他们就是想耍你"
Always trying to play you, Kevin."
那个货根本就是个婊♥子♥
And that dude is a straight bitch.
他逼艾瑞克出柜 还把我的名字搞得人尽皆知
He outted Eric, put my name out there...
这就是婊♥子♥啊
Bitches, man.
你们知道最糟糕的是什么吗
And you know what the messed up part is?
不是这些婊♥子♥多么疯狂
It doesn't matter how crazy they are,
而是我们必须把他们当人看
you got to treat them like they're real people.
没办法
You have to.
放到以前 打两拳上去
Back in the day, it would be like, "Bop, bop."
让他们少惹麻烦 没事了
Handle your business. It's done.
确实
For real, man.
而现在呢
But now, man, it's just...
婊♥子♥们大行其道
bitches just get to act how they act.
我们还拿他们没办法
And you can't do nothing.
不过他不是 他不是个真婊♥子♥
Except he's not, he's not a bitch, man.
他是个爷们儿 所以
He's a dude, so there's, like,
我们干嘛不揍他
no reason that he can't get handled.
我走了 哥们儿
I'm out, bro.
晚点再联♥系♥
I'm gonna catch y'all later.
好的
All right.
晚点去找你
Catch up with you later, man.
艾瑞克·坦纳来电
喂
Hello.
我是艾瑞克
It's Eric.
嗯
Yeah.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
谈谈发生的那件事
We need to talk about, about what happened.
我知道发生了什么事
I know what happened.
是啊 你当然知道
Yeah, you do know what happened.
你当然知道
You do know.
这事把别人都逼疯了 我说真的
People are getting messed by this. Real messed up.
咱俩得想想办法
You and me got to deal with it.
我到体育中心等你
I'm gonna be at the rec center.
别像个娘们似的躲着 来见我
Don't be a bitch. Come around.
没事的 都是为了球队
It's all good. It's for the team.
-没事吧你 -没事
- All right, man? - Yeah.
我是迈克·奥布莱恩
Mike O'Brien.
迈克 我是莱斯利
Mike, it's Leslie.
我看 咱们是时候
I think, I think it's time we start discussing
讨论一下和解的事了
an offer of settlement.
受苦的总是正直的人
The decent are the ones who suffer.
受伤的总是好人
The good ones just keep getting hurt.
泰瑞就是好人
Terri's a good one.
她很坚强 有时比我还坚强
She's strong, stronger than me, half the time.
凯文也是
And Kevin...
而这个女人 她竟然要起诉我们的儿子
This woman, she's trying to sue our son.
什么人会对孩子穷追猛打
What type of person goes after a child?
本来今年应该是凯文最重要的一年
And this is supposed to be his best year.
而现在他不得不背负着各种谎言和谴责
Now he'll have to carry these lies and accusations with him
去度过后半生
for the rest of his life.
家庭就是我的生命
My family's my life.
我能做的就是养家糊口 护佑妻儿
The one thing that I can do is provide and protect,
做个真正的男人
be a man.
以前我总觉得 只要受教育
I used to think get an education,
赚很多钱
get your money,
就没人能欺负你家人
and nothing can hurt your family.
但并不是这样
It is not like that.
我为家人所做的就只是眼睁睁看着此事发生
I've done nothing for my family except let all of this happen.
所以
So...
我必须要做点什么了
I need to start doing things,
你明白吗
you understand?
没有人是清白的
No one's clean.
所有人都有见不得光的东西想要隐藏
And everyone has things they want to keep hidden.
但它存在的
But it's out there.
世界就是这样
That's just the world we live in.
迈克尔 我只是个警♥察♥
Michael, I'm a cop.
你的要求...
What you're asking...
这不是为了我
It's not for me.
而是为了泰瑞 为了凯文
It's for Terri. It's for Kevin.
我不过是要一个让这个女人知道
All I'm asking is find a way to let this woman know
她不该惹我们家的办法
she is messing around with the wrong family.
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表