剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
- Did you provide him with alcohol? - No.
凯文给他酒了吗
Did Kevin give him alcohol?
我不知道
I don't know.
你有没有给他用药物提高做♥爱♥质量
Did you offer him anything to enhance the sex
强化性体验
to make it feel better?
我没必要这么做 他很投入
I didn't need to. He was into it.
他告诉我让我压倒他
He was telling me to hold him down,
让我给他窒息感
telling me to choke him.
然后他想让我射
And then he wants me to unload.
我照办了 他又害怕了
Soon as I do, he starts freaking out.
非常难过 吓得跟个娘们一样
You know, gets all sad and scared like some bitch
被迫肛♥交♥了似的
who's sorry got turned out.
我不想听 所以我就走了
I don't need to hear that, so I was out.
后来 我听见他做得很嗨
And then later, right, I hear he was pounding,
抽大♥麻♥ 干傻事
sparking it up, acting stupid.
我又回来 看见他脱了裤子
I come back, he's pants down,
坐在地板上 吐了自己一身
ass up on the floor, puking on himself.
每个人都在对他的屁♥股♥拍照
Everybody else snapchatting his ass.
我有点过意不去 就把他送回家了
I felt bad for him, so I got him home.
在他丧失行动能力后 你都跟他在一块儿吗
After he was incapacitated, you were with him?
他女朋友一直在车里陪他
His girl was in the car the whole time.
自始至终都在
The whole time.
然后第二天 就在第二天
And then the next day -- like, right the next day --
他开始给我发这种短♥信♥
He starts texting me like,
"我想见见你 我想跟你谈谈"
"Oh, I want to see you.I want to talk."
我不想再跟他有任何瓜葛了
I didn't want anything to do with him.
在我不想再满足他之后 他就开始
That's when he started popping off on how I raped him,
满口胡言我是怎样强♥奸♥他的
after I didn't want to give him any more.
所以我没有强♥奸♥他 我做了他想让我做的
So I didn't rape him. I did what he wanted.
我后悔跟他有过瓜葛
I'm sorry I ever went anywhere near him.
你看上去并没有歉意
You don't seem sorry.
准备好了吗
Ready?
另一个跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥的人是谁 第一个是谁
Who was the...other one? Who was the...first one?
马克 当我在读八年级的时候
Mark, when I was, um, in eighth grade.
他过去常来
He used to come over.
你们是怎么开始的
How did it...start?
顺其自然
It just did.
好吧 他对你做了什么
Well, did... he do things to you?
你对他做了什么
Did -- did you do things to him?
我们都做了
It was both of us.
他还经常在这儿留宿
He used to sleep over.
我们从来没在家里做过任何事
Never did anything in the house.
所以你还觉得你有理吗
So that makes it all right?
说得好像只要不在家里
As if it wasn't in the house,
你们就干什么都可以了吗
then whatever you were doing, it's okay?
如果是个女孩 你就不会在乎了
If it was a girl, you wouldn't care.
如果你不能告诉我你都在做什么
If you can't tell me what you were doing,
也别告诉我我该有什么感受
don't tell me what I'm feeling.
八年级 不 我会在乎的
Eighth grade? No, I would have cared.
艾薇知道你喜欢男生吗
Did Evy know you liked boys?
不知道
No.
那些邮件 "对我狠点"
The e-mails, being rough --
你怎么会喜欢那种东西
Why do you want that?
我不过是想想罢了
It's just stuff I think about.
那艾瑞克知道吗
Well, did Eric know that?
他知道你不过是想想而已吗
Did he know that it's just stuff?
我喜欢单色照片
I just like going monochromatic better.
它让人更关注拍摄对象
It -- it focuses your eye on the subject,
而非对象周围的背景
rather than the world around it.
这些都是原始照片
I mean, these are raw.
我还可以加颜色上去
I can -- I can put color back in.
不用了 已经很美了
No. No, these are stunning.
丹最近怎样
How's Dan coping?
丹嘛 他还是老样子
Dan is, um...Dan is...Dan is Dan.
他...
You know, he's...
我看 他相信一切都会好起来的
I think he...he trusts that everything's gonna work out.
他不太愿意对我说
Uh, he doesn't tend to confide in me,
但我能看出来 艾瑞克自杀未遂的事对他影响不小
but I can tell he was affected by Eric's suicide attempt.
他的球员都是好孩子 都很坚强
His boys...they're good kids. They're strong kids.
每天背负着外人的指控
It's hard for all of them,
他们也不好过
with this accusation hanging over their heads.
他们被警♥察♥叫去谈话的时候
I can only imagine the anxiety
我都能想象得出他们心中的焦虑
as they're called in to speak with the police.
如果丹能对他们说点什么就好了
If Dan were to have a message for them,
我希望他能告诉这些孩子
I would hope that he would tell them
去做自己发自内心认为正确的事
to do what they know is right in their hearts.
是啊
Oh, sure.
希望丹教过孩子们的那些精神能指引他们
And -- and to be guided by all the principles
团结 守信 忠诚的精神
He's taught them--unity, fidelity, loyalty.
这些精神会帮助他们渡过眼前的难关
Those are the values that will get us all through this.
你是不是想让我劝丹去对孩子们讲几句
You want me to tell Dan to tell that to his players?
我只是孩子们能从丹那儿
I just think it would be great
听到这些更好
if they could hear that from Dan.
希望你和丹能如约
I hope you two are still planning
出席今晚的晚会
on attending the gala this evening.
不管这事最后怎么解决
However things, however they work out,
还是得让外人知道我们是个完整的团队
it's important for people to know we are a community.
我们会的
Yes.
好 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you.
我现在不知所措
I don't know what to do, man.
我真是...快疯了
I'm...I'm freaking out.
你别太有压力
And -- well, you can't stress it, man.
我们是一个团队 我们会团结一致的
We're a team, man. We're gonna do like a team.
警♥察♥如果抓我 我...我就得蹲六年
Police arrest me, I...I could do like six years.
-不会的 -你怎么知道
- That's not gonna happen. - You know that?
放心 我们谁也不会对警♥察♥说半个字
Look, none of us are gonna say anything to the police.
所以不会有事的
So it's not gonna happen, man.
坚强点
Stay strong, man.
好吧
Yeah.
先走了
Peace out.
你...
Hey, you, uh...
你觉得会像大家说得那样吗
You think it's gonna be how they say?
真的不会有事吗
Like...you know, everything is gonna be cool?
我...据我的经验 世界不是这样的
I mean...I mean, it's just not the world I know.
我只能对你说实话
I'm just being real with you.
有事联♥系♥我
Hit me up.
好的
Yeah.
人们总说 "你得说出来
And people say, "You got to speak up.
"说出你的苦衷"
You got to say something.
"如果你什么都不说 你就只是个受害者"
If you don't say something, you're just a victim."
但是如果你花点时间上网看
But if you go online for a minute,
看看那些事
you look things up.
你就发现 大部分侵害事件都没人被逮捕
Most times, assaults, nobody ever gets arrested,
没人被送去坐牢
nobody, nobody goes to jail.
你觉得你发声的权利被剥夺了吗
You don't feel you have the right to say something?
不 不是说我
No, it's not about me.
不是...不仅仅是我
It's not...it's not just about me.
他们对她做的事我都看到了
I have to watch what they do to her.
你的母亲
Your mother.
警♥察♥对她做那些事 那样对待她
What the police do to her, how they treat her.
还有在学校 她...
And at school, she...
她特别相信这些人
She trusted them.
她去找他们寻求帮助
And she went to them for help.
还求他们
And she begged them...
结果 他们对我妈充满敌意
And, no, they -- they turned on her.
对她就像对待一条狗
They treat her like a dog.
而现在呢 这和网上那些事有什么区别
And now it's, it's just...it's the same thing.
一样的剧情轮番上演
Same thing all over again.
受害者依旧感到无助
It's being made to feel helpless.
说到这些事
Speaking about what happened,
你难道不觉得你在回击吗
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表