剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
代我向你的母亲问好
Hey, tell your mom I said hello.
好的 没问题 回见
All right. For sure. Have a good one.
-妈妈 -宝贝
- Hey, Mom. - Hey, babe.
你好 老爸
What's up, Dad?
你好 奇夫 你好 瓦尔
What's up, Chief? Hey, Val.
-瓦尔 你好 -你好
- Val. - Oh, hi.
妈妈 瓦尔可以留下吃晚餐吗
Hey, Mom, can Val stay for something to eat?
我还没开始做饭呢
I'm not really making anything.
没问题 你们想吃什么
Yeah. What do y'all want?
-都可以 谢谢你 -不客气
- Oh, whatever's good. Thank you. - Yeah, come on.
我们只是一起做作业
We're just gonna do some homework.
对了 妈妈 那个警♥察♥叫我代他向你问好
Oh, Mom, that one policeman said to say "What's up?" to you.
-谁 -我不认识 一个警♥察♥
- Who? - I don't know. That... one policeman.
我也不知道是谁
I don't know.
来吧 瓦尔
Val, come on.
凯文
Kevin?
别关门
Leave that door open.
好的
Okay.
别关门
Leave the door open.
-没问题 -好的
- Yes, sir. - All right.
在那所学校每年花两万美元
$20,000 a year on that school.
他竟然就找了个这样的女朋友
You'd think he'd make better choices.
这个女孩有什么不好吗
Well, what's wrong with that one?
行了吧
Oh, come on.
你知道那个女孩仅仅只能说是...
You know that girl is just...
我知道你不喜欢这女孩
Oh, I know you're not getting down on the sister.
你知道凯文可以找个更好的
You know Kevin could do better.
我曾经一无所有 比凯文的条件差远了
Well, I had nothing. I had less than him.
但是我找到了你
And I got you.
你运气不错
You got lucky.
我每天晚上回家 你的车都在车道上
And I come home every night, and your car is in the driveway.
我确实运气不错
Yeah, I'm lucky.
没错 你就是
Yes, you are.
首先...别这样 迈克尔
You know, before... No, don't do that, Michael.
那姑娘出现之前
Before that one started coming around,
他做作业不用音乐的
he could do his homework without the music on.
你到底怎么了
Well, what is it?
你到底想怎么样
What do you... What do you want?
你一开始说的是
First, you said, "I'll be happy
"他只要不带回个男孩来我就高兴"
if he comes home with a girl instead of a guy."
然后你又说 "最好女孩是黑人不是白人"
Then you said, "A black girl instead of a white girl."
现在他带回来个黑人女孩
And now we have one of those,
你又要怎么样 她是不够黑 还是太黑了
but what, is she not black enough, or t-too black?
-你知道他应该和谁交往吗 -谁
- You know who he should be seeing? - Who?
-里斯·巴希尔的女儿 -那是谁
- Rhys Bashir's daughter. - Who is that?
-就是那个印度人 -对对对
- You know, the Indian guy. - Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-妮科... -我想起来她了
- Nicole... um... - Yeah, I remember her.
妮科莱特 你挺喜欢她的
Nicolette. Yeah, you like her.
她家庭挺不错
That's a good family.
她父母不是离婚了吗
But aren't they divorced?
我跟你说她的家庭很好 迈克尔
I'm telling you it's a good family, Michael.
你干嘛这个样子
Why you acting like that?
你知道你妈妈不喜欢我
You know your mom doesn't like me.
你又不是因为我妈来这里的
Well, you're not here for my mom.
这个不错
That's cool.
-哪儿来的 -我不知道
- Where did you get it? - I don't know.
喜欢吗
You like?
还行
It's all right.
不喜欢吗
No?
让我看看
Let me see.
-别这样 -放轻松
- Stop. - Just be fun.
来吧
Come on.
别这样了
Stop it!
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
我们才刚到家一会儿
We just got here, okay?
我不会开车送你回去的
I'm not driving you back.
-我自己叫优步 -是吗
- I'll do Uber. - Uber?
随便你 你还真把自己当回事了
You act like you're something. Whatever.
你知道吗
You know what?
我现在就走
I'm out.
你就这么...
So you're just gonna throw...
另外 再次强调一下
And so, again, just remembering that
在当时所有的欧洲国家都是君主制
the European nations at the time were all monarchies, all right?
所以 我们国家的政体在当时是非常新颖的
So then, our form of government was quite novel at the time.
请同学们继续复习
Keep reviewing, folks.
可以叫泰勒出来一下吗
Can I just see Taylor real quick?
好吧
Okay.
泰勒 请你拿上你的东西
Taylor, will you grab your stuff
跟汉森教导主任走一趟
and go with Dean Hanson, please?
好的 同学们 接下来...
All right, folks, it seems like there's...
布莱恩女士
Ms. Blaine.
他们给你递水了吗
Did they offer you water?
没事 谢谢
I'm fine.
感谢你的到来 布莱恩女士
Ms. Blaine, I appreciate you coming in.
我们必须要和你谈谈
We need to have a conversation,
并且老实说 这次交谈
and honestly, it's not the kind of conversation
没办法用电♥话♥说清
we can have on the phone.
好
Okay.
学校有自己的规章制度
There's a code of conduct at this school.
我们希望所有的学生都能遵守
We expect all our students to follow...
出什么事了吗
Is everything all right?
有个涉及到泰勒问题需要我们处理
There's an issue we've had to address involving Taylor.
这里发布了些你儿子的照片
There were pictures posted of your son
违反了学校的规定
which were outside the code.
什么照片
Pictures of what?
这我不能给您看
I can't show you.
但是我想看一下
Well, I want to see them.
我不能把照片给您看 您明白吗
I can't show you the pictures, you understand?
而是泰勒要把这些照片您看
Taylor needs to show you the pictures.
泰勒的导师 蕾德女士
Taylor's counselor, Ms. Reid,
和我都与他进行了谈话
and I spoke with him.
我们给了他为自己辩解的机会
He was given the opportunity to explain himself.
但他选择放弃
He chose not to.
我们决定让泰勒停学
We're suspending Taylor from school.
-不 -为期三周的停学
- No. - It's a three-week suspension
-你们不能让他停学 -从今天开始算起
- You can't suspend him. - beginning as of today.
-他...究竟做了什么 -我们莱兰是有
- W... what did he do - we have a code
-非要让他停学不可 -规章制度的...
- that you have to suspend him? - of conduct at Leyland...
布莱恩女士
Ms. Blaine!
等您和泰勒有机会聊过之后
Once you and Taylor have had a chance to talk,
当他决定并做好准备
when he decides he's ready
通过一系列的流程来复学
to go through the process to be readmit...
流程 什么流程
Process? What process?
有一系列的流程需要泰勒先走完
There's a process Taylor's gonna have to go through
才能重新入学
in order to be readmitted to school.
等他重返校园
Once he returns to school,
如果他被允许回到学校的话
if he's allowed to return,
还需要...
it's gonna be required...
起来 咱们走 快起来
Come on, let's go. Get up.
你必须把那些照片拿给我看 你明白吗
You are gonna show me those pictures, you understand?
等到家了 你得告诉我事情的来龙去脉
We get home, you are gonna be telling me some things.
上车 泰勒
Get in the car, Taylor.
泰勒 快上车
Taylor, get in the car...
怎么回事
What?
泰勒 上车
Taylor, get in the car.
上车 泰勒 快上车
Get in the car, Taylor. Get in the car!
你...
What the... ?
简直难以置信
I can't believe this!
你...
You...
我简直...
I can't...
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表