剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
So you're an addict? Is that what this is?
只不过是大♥麻♥
It was just marijuana.
那也是毒品
They're drugs.
你想负责任 就去警♥察♥局
You want to be responsible, go to the police.
不 我想要保护我的女儿
No, I'm trying to protect my daughter,
这你也能理解的
and you understand that.
我知道你能理解
I know that you do.
请你离开
Please leave.
不 我会求你 你要我求你吗
No, I-I'll beg you. Do you want me to beg?
滚出我家
Get out of my house.
如果你逼我们
If you force us to,
为了保护贝卡
to protect Becca,
她会作证说她在派对当晚
she'll testify that she sold drugs to Taylor
卖♥♥了毒品给泰勒
the night of the party
而他向警方撒谎
and that he lied to the police
宣称其中一名队员对他下药
about being drugged by one of the players.
-这不是事实 -我不知道事实是什么
- That's not true. - I don't know what's true.
但我知道我要说什么
But I know what I'll say.
克里斯
Chris.
经过反复的思考与反省
After much thought and reflection,
我明白我错了
I see that I was wrong.
我知道了马特奥·阿瓦雷兹的事
I see that I could have handled the situation with Mateo Alvarez
我本来可以处理得更好 更早 更谨慎
better, sooner, and with more sensitivity.
我当时并不了解
What I did not know at the time was that
此一争执的产生 不仅仅是因为
the altercation was not instigated merely because
一名男同学与女同学打情骂俏
a male student was flirting with a female student,
而是因为这名男同学
but because that male student had...
以不恰当的方式触碰了这位女性
had touched the female in an inappropriate manner.
我相信我当时的判断受到了影响
I believe my judgment was influenced
因为我无法宽恕
by the fact that I could not look past
马特奥对于黑人的种族歧视之词
a racial slur directed by Mateo towards blacks.
马特奥的行为不当
Mateo's actions were unwarranted,
但是身为管理者
but as an administrator,
我有责任做得更周全
it was my responsibility to be more thorough.
我希望董事会知道
I would like the board to know
我已经明白我的过失
that I understand my mistakes and...
和我的偏见
...and my biases
且未来会矫正我的处理方式
and will adjust my responses in the future.
谢谢你的发言 迪克逊校长
Thank you for that statement, Principal Dixon.
我们欣赏你的坦白
We appreciate your candor.
我们想问你
We'd like to ask you --
D.麦卡锡
在泰勒·布莱恩射杀莱兰的学生之前
How long was Taylor Blaine in attendance at Marshall
在马歇尔就读了多久
before he shot another student at the Leyland School?
我想
I think --
我不确定
I-I'm not certain. Um...
我可以查我的记录
I can check my records,
但是我想大概是一个月
but I think it was about a month.
这段期间内 你知道他的状况
During that period, you were aware of his situation?
我从他母亲那里得知
I-I was aware from his mother that
泰勒在莱兰有提出指控一起性侵案
Taylor was involved in the allegations of assault at Leyland.
你知道他曾被卷入性侵案
You knew that he was involved in an assault.
你知道他心理健康状况有问题
You knew that he had mental-health issues.
我不知道他心理健康状况
I-I didn't know he had mental-health --
你采取了什么后续行动
What was your follow-up?
我不知道他心理健康状况有问题
I did not know that he had mental-health issues.
他的母亲有和你谈过
His mother spoke to you.
你没帮他安排定期辅♥导♥
You didn't get him into regular counseling?
什么辅♥导♥
What counseling?
你们削减了我的预算
You all have cut my budget.
我只有一个咨♥询♥师 面对两千学生
I have one counselor for almost 2,000 students.
我没法让每个学生都做精神健康评估
I can't get them all through mental-health evaluations,
就算我可以
and even if I could,
也无力跟踪监管
we can't do regular follow-up.
你有将泰勒·布莱恩视为特殊案例吗
Did you consider Taylor Blaine's case extraordinary?
没有
No.
我是有担心
I-I was concerned,
-但当时 我也说了 -莱斯利·格拉姆
- but at the time, as I said -- - Leslie Graham,
莱兰高中校长
the head of The Leyland School,
在对警方的陈述中表示
gave a statement to the police
你亲自前去和她就泰勒·布莱恩
that you personally came to visit her
见过面
regarding Taylor Blaine.
没错 我是见了
Yes, yes, I-I did.
两千学生 你宣称你没有
2,000 students -- You claim you don't have...
这不叫宣称
T-that's not a claim.
足够的资金跟踪监管所有学生
...the budget to follow up on all of them,
但你却以私人名义跟进了泰勒·布莱恩的事
and yet you personally follow up on Taylor Blaine.
他为什么这么特殊
What made him special?
是因为他是白人吗
Was it the fact that he's white?
他的肤色并不影响我的判断
His race didn't matter to me.
你刚刚才说过你对种族存有偏见
You just stood there and admitted bias.
现在为什么又说肤色不影响你的判断
How are you going to say race doesn't matter?
我很赞赏你能站出来诚实的...
I really appreciate that you were willing to be honest and --
好 很好
Good. Okay.
我明白你的赞赏了
I've got your appreciation.
听着
Look...
我不是生你的气
I-I'm not mad at you.
我只是很累
I'm just whipped.
我做好了屈服的打算
I go in there ready to crawl,
他们却连在莱兰发生的事
and they hit me up over something
也想一起扣我头上
that happened at Leyland.
公立学校的黑人和西班牙人纠纷
Nobody cares what blacks and Hispanics do to each other
-没有人在乎 -我在乎
- at a public school. - I care.
但你已经要离开学校了
But you're on your way out the door.
在乎又能怎样呢
So what does that matter?
你是过渡期学校中的一个聪明人
You're a smart man at a school in transition.
本可以利用这个状况
You could have used this situation.
-利用 -达到你的目的
- "Used"? - For your agenda.
我没什么目的
I didn't have one.
课堂经费 师资 咨♥询♥师
Funding for classes, teachers, counseling --
这些你不想要吗
You didn't want any of that?
每个人都有目的
Everybody's got an agenda.
挤开我
Me getting pushed aside --
是你的目的吗
was that part of your agenda?
皮特
Peter.
我需要你来接我
I need you to come get me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
妈妈有事
It's Mom.
她一直在说你 说爸爸
She keeps talking about you and talking about Dad --
说我们要离开
how we're gonna go away
说生活会更好
and things are gonna be better.
没有更好
It's not better.
我们没钱了
We don't have any more money.
都被她花光了
She spent it all already.
我想回家
I want to come home.
你为什么带走皮特
Why'd you take Peter?
不是我带走了他
I didn't take him.
他是我儿子 他需要和我在一起
He's my son. He needed to be with me.
只是没成功
It just wasn't working.
他开始害怕离开家这么远
He got scared of being away from home,
开始怕我
scared of me.
而我只是累了
I-I just got tired of it.
带他回来也许是最好的选择
Bringing him back seemed like the best thing.
你放弃了
You gave up.
监护权是你父亲的
Your father's got custody.
本来我就无权带皮特走
I wasn't supposed to have Peter anyway.
你本该陪着我们的
You were supposed to be here with us.
你也放弃了
You gave up on that, too.
你不知道这有多难
You don't know how hard it is --
有个同性恋儿子吗
Having a gay son?
听教堂的人偷偷议论我吗
Having all the people at church whispering about me?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表