剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
举着牌子支持你
holding up a sign to support you.
这是同样的事情 只是不同的方式罢了
Same thing, just different kind of corner.
我儿子
My son...
我的儿子没有发疯 他不是杀人犯
My son's not crazy. He's not a killer.
他 他是被逼无奈的
H-he was -- he was pushed to do something.
我需要人们理解这一点
I need people to understand that.
如果你允许
If you tell me to...
我能查到学校的一些内♥幕♥
there are things that I could find out about that school
以及他们是如何对待你儿子的
and how they treated your son.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
总会有些蛛丝马迹 总会有的
There's always something -- always.
那你 你 你会把证据交给警♥察♥吗
And then you -- you -- you'll take that to the police?
警♥察♥ 他们 他们才不在乎
The police -- they -- they don't care.
没有人在乎的 布莱恩女士
There's no one else, Mrs. Blaine.
没有人
No one.
我知道你会想 这白♥痴♥为什么要跟我谈
I know you got to think, why is this idiot talking to me?
他只是个孤立无援的人
He's just some guy out here by himself.
没错 我孤身一人
Yeah. I'm alone.
但是如果你想要伸张正义
But if you're gonna stand up for what's right,
有时候你得先脱离群体
sometimes you got to stand apart.
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
恃强欺弱有很多不同的层面
There are so many different aspects to bullying.
同性恋绝非问题根源
It's not just a gay thing.
那绝对是 分类的问题
It is definitely, um, a class thing.
根源在于"你不是运动员"
It's a "you don't do sports" thing.
当A.J.自杀的时候
People, when A.J. Killed himself,
人们说他选择了简单的解脱方式
said that he took the easy way out,
为此我非常生气
and that made me so mad
因为A.J.每天都在为生活奋斗
because A.J. fought every day of his life.
他不断地跟愚昧无知作斗争
He was constantly battling ignorance.
我可以从容地说出
I feel so comfortable saying
我是个性别模糊的黑人
that I'm a gender-nonconforming black person,
而且 真实地活着
and living -- living in that truth
拯救了我的生活
has saved my life.
让我重新回到中心地位的
The things that brought me back to a place of center
是我的 我的孩子 跟妻子
were my -- my children, relationships with, you know,
和朋友的关系
with -- with my wife and friends
还有我们所有人身上交融在一起的
and the, uh, the strength and enduring qualities
力量和坚忍♥的品质
of all of us that came back together.
那些事情都全部都是促成我
Those things all were pieces that, you know,
找回自己的点点滴滴
kind of put me back together.
我是说 你知道的 枪击案发生时
I mean, you know, my son was 8 years old
我儿子才8岁
when the shootings happened.
之后我常看着他想
And I just kept looking at him, going,
是不是你也是第二个迪兰只是我不知道
"Are you Dylan and I don't know it?"
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表