剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
911 你在哪里 有什么紧急情况
嗯
河里好像有个人
好像死了
快点
快点
我能带你去德州 加州 佛罗里达
I can get you to Texas, California, Florida.
除非你在其他地方有家人 否则最好去加州
Unless you got family somewhere, I'd go to California.
在加州工作一整年
Work all year in California.
橙卡
Orange card.
去加州
Going to California.
下一位
Next!
你会说英语吗
Do you speak English?
他说英语吗
He speak English?
你会说英语吗
Habla Ingles?
不会说
No.
你有家人在你要去的地方
You have family where you want to go?
我能带你去德州 加州 佛罗里达
I can get you across Texas, California, Florida.
-想去德州 加州 还是佛州 -不
- Quires ir a Texas, California, Florida...? - No.
除非你在其他地方有家人 否则最好去加州
Unless you got family somewhere, I'd go to California.
在加州工作一整年
Work all year in California.
我想去北卡罗来纳
Quiero ir a Carolina del Norte.
他想去北卡罗来纳
He wants to go to North Carolina.
我认识佛罗里达的一个乘务长
I know a crew chief in Florida.
带你到那里 找个工作和住的地方
Get you there and get you work, get you someplace to live.
我只想去北卡罗来纳
Solamente quiero ir a Carolina del Norte.
他只想去北卡罗来纳
He only wants to go to North Carolina.
他在那边有家人吗
Does he have family there?
你在那边有家人吗
¿Tienes familia ahÃxad?
我可以付钱 只要带我去
Puedo pagarle para que me llevan hasta allá.
他说他可以付钱
Says he can pay.
他有家人吗
Has he got family?
你有家人吗
¿Tienes familia?
我可以把你带到那里 但得花钱 先交
I can get you there, but it's gonna cost...up front.
你得付钱给他
Vas a tener que pagarle ahorita.
我付
Le pago.
他说他愿意付钱
He says he'll pay.
美国罪恶 第三季第一集
97号♥
97.
请告诉我你的姓名
Can I get your name, please?
基马拉·沃尔特斯
Kimara Walters.
有什么能为您效劳的 基马拉
How can I help you, Kimara?
我来付有线电视的账单
Um, I need to pay my cable bill.
好的 你有账单
Okay. Do you have a copy of the bill
或者和账户相连的电♥话♥号♥码吗
or the phone number associated with the account?
我有账单
Yes.
99号♥
99.
这个账户已经超过30天没有使用过了
Okay, so, this account has been inactive for more than 30 days,
所以我们不能再重新以
so we won't be able to reactivate it
你以前支付的基本费率开通服务了
at the basic rate you were paying.
新的费率是多少
What's the new rate?
起始优♥惠♥套餐价是59.99美元
Our starter premium package begins at $59.99.
这个套餐包含了本地电视台...
That includes local channels --
这个价格是我以前支付的两倍
That's twice what I was paying before.
你的账户已经超过30天没有使用过了
Your account has been inactive for more than 30 days.
任何超过30天没有使用过的账户
Any account that's been inactive for more than 30 days,
都会被终止服务
it's considered fully terminated.
你好 我是基马拉
Hi, uh, this is Kimara.
是的
Oh, yes.
稍等一下
Um, give me one second.
伊斯梅尔
Ishmael?
青少年
你好吗
How are you doing?
我叫基马拉
My name is Kimara.
我希望你知道你没有惹麻烦
I want you to know you're not in trouble.
我不是警♥察♥
I'm not with the police.
没人想逮捕你
Nobody wants to arrest you,
他们只想逮捕你的皮条客
they only want to arrest your pimp.
只要你愿意 我就尽我所能帮你
And if you let me, I'll do whatever I can to help you.
我为"正道计划"工作
I work for Project Open Road.
我们帮助受害人…
We're a victims' assistance...
我不是受害人
I'm not a victim.
出现你这种情况时 我们会跟警♥察♥合作
Well, we work with the police when they have cases like yours,
受到剥削的受害人…
people who are victims of exploi...
我不是受害人
I'm not a victim.
我想问你一些问题
I'm going to ask you some questions.
可以吗
Is that all right?
你是本地人吗
Are you from around here?
还是外地人
Did you travel here?
有没有想联♥系♥的家人
Any family you want to talk to?
需要我们帮你联♥系♥谁吗
Anybody you want us to contact for you?
你多大了
How old are you?
过十八岁了吗
Over 18?
十七岁
17?
不到十七岁
Under 17?
你想不想跟警♥察♥谈…
Would you like to talk to the police about...
我不想跟警♥察♥谈
I don't want to talk to them.
只要你供出你的皮条客…
If you just tell them about your pimp...
我不跟警♥察♥谈
I'm not talking to them.
我什么也不会告诉他们
I'm not telling them nothing.
你有住的地方吗
Do you have any place to stay?
没
No.
你想让我安排你进入收♥容♥所♥吗
Do you want me to see if I can get you into a shelter?
我真是 只要再早来一点点
I just... I just wish you'd got here,
你想要公交代币吗 去找约翰女士
-五点也好啊 -我知道
- like, maybe at 5:00. - I know.
我们刚才在警♥察♥局
We were at the police station.
我知道 真的 我尽力了 但…
I know. Really, I tried, but...
我们没有空位了 已经满员了
We don't have any beds. We're completely full.
艾比 他未成年 离家出走
Come on, Abby... Underage, a runaway.
不行 带着两个孩子的妈妈我都拒绝了
No, I had to turn away a mother and her two kids.
她男朋友还威胁要杀他们
Her boyfriend is threatening to kill them all.
我真的 无能为力了
I-I just... I don't have anything.
你试过天使基金收♥容♥所♥吗
Did you try the Angel Fund Shelter?
他们不收男孩子 只收女性
They don't shelter boys... they only shelter women,
而且 其他地方也都没空位了
and nobody else has any beds open.
明早再带他过来 我想想办法
Bring him back in the morning, and I'll see what we have.
我是说 我们会尽力安排他的
I mean...we'll try and get him in.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
好了 来吧
Okay, come on.
我再试一个教堂感化院
I'm gonna check this church halfway house.
虽是在吉布森维尔 但好歹能过夜
It's in Gibsonville, but it's a bed for the night.
早上我会给你找个更好的地方住
I'll find you a better place in the morning.
我没有皮条客
I don't have a pimp.
你一直称侯爵为我的"皮条客"
You kept calling Marquis my "Pimp."
他不是陌生人 他是我堂哥
He ain't no stranger. Marquis is my cuz.
从我六岁起他就开始照顾我了
He's been looking out for me since I was like 6.
你是他的买♥♥卖♥♥
He runs you.
我才不是他的买♥♥卖♥♥
He doesn't "run" Me.
他让你出去卖♥♥淫挣钱
He sends you out to have sex for money.
是我自愿的
I go out.
我出门 做事 拿报酬
I go out, do things, and get paid.
而且大多数时候 我只需要
And most of the time, I don't have to do nothing
干别人就行
but...some dude off.
你要我怎样 当服务员吗
You want me to do what... flip them burgers?
像个傻子一样挣那么点破钱
Be like these fools hustling for no money?
我只管干我的工作
I do how I do,
要是惹了麻烦
and if there's trouble...
侯爵就会处理
Marquis handles it.
他也处理你的钱
He handles your money, too.
你的来去要听他安排
And he tells you when you can come and go.
有时候你说了他不喜欢的话
And sometimes, when he doesn't like what you have to say...
他会怎么做
what does he do?
会打你吗
Does he beat you?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表