剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
Evy, we have some questions
是关于疑似当晚发生的事
regarding a possible incident that night.
如果你能跟我们
It would be real helpful
到警局一趟会对我们很有帮助
if you could come down to the station with us.
等等 你刚没说要把她带走
Hold on. You didn't say anything about taking her anywhere.
只是询问些问题
Just to ask some questions.
你没有义务跟他们走
You don't have to go anywhere with them.
也没有义务要向他们交代任何事
You don't have to say anything to them.
必须有她的家长陪同
You all are going to need one of her parents
你们才能和她谈话
if you want to talk to her.
我们真的需要跟她谈谈
We really need to speak to her.
这是很重要的调查
This is a serious investigation.
你想问她话
You want to ask her things,
就必须在这 家长陪同
it's going to be here, with a parent.
否则 她还有课要上
Otherwise, she's got class.
我们能在哪里等
Where can we wait?
这边
This way.
你是几点到达派对现场
What time did you get to the party?
可能九点多吧
Uh, was maybe after 9:00.
你全程都和泰勒在一起
You were with Taylor the whole time?
差不多
Pretty much.
但并不是从头到尾
But not all the time?
你记得他曾和谁离开过派对吗
You remember if he ever left the party with someone?
不
No.
"不"是指不记得 还是他没有
No, you don't remember, or, no, he didn't --
不 他没离开过
No, none of that.
你记得他当时跟哪些人玩在一块儿吗
Do you remember who he was hanging out with?
我不认识他们
I don't know those kids.
你有看到泰勒 不管时间长短
Did you see Taylor spend any length of time
跟某位男性独处吗
with a male individual?
-我不懂你意思 -是否有发生争执
- I don't get what you're saying. - Was there an argument?
他们有没有移步到另个房♥间
Did they step away to another room?
我不知道你在问什么
I don't know what you're asking.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
她反复说了她什么都不知道
She keeps telling you she doesn't know anything.
我们快问完了 先生
We're almost finished, sir.
你再次见到泰勒是什么时候
When did you see Taylor again?
大概 一点 一点半
Maybe uh, 1:00, 1:30.
他那时状态如何
What was his condition?
他一团糟
He was messed up.
他 比那更糟
He was -- he was more than that.
他连站都站不稳
He couldn't even stand up.
他的衣服都
His clothes, they were all...
没穿好 衣衫不整那样
half on, something crazy.
没人帮他
Nobody was trying to help him.
大家都在拍照
People were taking pictures.
篮球队的人 艾瑞克吧 我想
This guy on the team -- Eric, I think --
他载我们回家
He drove us home.
我不认识他 但是他有点不太对劲
I don't know him, but he was off about something.
他放我们下车
He dropped us.
也没帮我扶他进门
He didn't even help us in the house.
就直接把我们丢在人行道上
He just dumped us on the curb.
泰勒隔天有和你说什么吗
Did Taylor say anything to you the next day?
我们没讲话
We didn't talk.
我当时因为他带我去那种低俗场合在生他气
I was pissed at him for taking me to that joint.
可以了吗
Are we done?
我可能会再联♥系♥你
I might be in touch.
怎么啦 靓女
What up, ma?
没什么
Nothing.
你为什么那样被抓出教室
Why you getting snatched out of class like that?
真的 没什么
For real, it was nothing.
好吧 只是关心一下
Okay. Just looking out.
我没事
I'm good.
你看到那篇文章了吗
Did you see the article?
我恨那个地方
I hate that place.
我们为读那所学校欠了债 为了什么
We're in debt because of that school, and for what?
好让他可以去派对喝个烂醉 强♥奸♥女孩
So he can get drunk at parties, rape girls?
艾瑞克成绩好 在球队表现优异
Eric's grades are good. He's doing great on the team.
我听过他讲电♥话♥
Well, I heard him talking on the phone.
左一句贱♥人♥ 右一句婊♥子♥
It was "bitch" this, "whore" that.
我都不认识他了
I-I don't even know him anymore.
青少年嘛
He's a teenaged boy --
别再帮他找借口了
Stop making excuses for him.
他自从去那上学整个人都变了
He's been different ever since he started going there.
好吧
Okay.
好什么
"Okay," what?
我懒得跟你吵了
I am just tired of fighting with you.
所以好吧 你说什么就是什么
So, okay. Whatever you say.
那个贱♥人♥只会鬼吼鬼叫
All that bitch does is yell.
不准这样说妈妈
Do not talk about mom like that.
就是这样
She does.
她整天只会叫嚣
That's all she does is scream.
她根本是神经病
She's, like, crazy.
我说啊 我绝不会让我的马子
Telling you, I don't let none of my girls--
什么 "你的马子"
What? "Your girls"?
我有的是马子
I got girls.
给我看看照片
Let me see some pictures.
我不照相
I don't take pictures.
我又不是你这种变♥态♥
I'm not a freak like you.
是啊 吃你的饭 你最酷了
Yeah, yeah. Eat your food, cool Jack.
学校怎样
How's school?
公立学校野蛮的很
Public school bites.
跟个野生丛林一样
It's like a jungle.
我想去读莱兰
I want to go to Leyland.
那你篮球不该打这么烂
Then you shouldn't suck so bad at basketball.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我想读莱兰
I want to go to Leyland.
这样我们能一起鬼混
Then we could hang out.
现在不也一起玩吗
We hang out now.
不一样
It's not the same.
听我说 公立学校
Look, in public school,
那里的妹子最正点 懂吗
they got the best bitches. All right?
有中南美裔 非裔 亚裔
They got Latinas, Black, Asian...
莱兰里只有白到不行的白妞
All they got at Leyland is the pasty White girls.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
怎么说亚洲妹子也是最棒的妞
And Asian girls are the best babies anyhow.
没发现亚洲妹子都很漂亮吗
Don't see a good-looking Asian baby.
你该高兴能去那里
Should be glad you're there.
先吃饭 等下我们去打球
Eat your food. We'll go shoot some buckets.
路易斯博士 她也是出于好意
Dr. Lewis is -- she's well-intentioned.
她只是想做对的事
She tries to do right.
她也是这么说你的
She's got the same wind-up about you.
是吗 我猜也是
Yeah, I'm sure.
是说"出于好意 但她想错了"吗
"Well-intentioned, but she doesn't know what she's doing"?
是"出于好意 但社交方面过于任性"
"Well-intentioned, but a little too socially indulgent."
如果我这算任性 那她简直
Well, if I'm indulgent, she's...
我知道她是你朋友
I know she's your friend.
她是我们的主管
She's our superintendent.
她的观点无法反映现状
Her perspective doesn't reflect new realities.
听着 事情在区会上愈演愈烈了
Look, things got heated in the district meeting --
-你不必道歉 -我没有
- You don't have to apologize. - I'm not.
我只是说 这是个机会
I'm just saying, this is an opportunity
让我们能单独谈谈
for us to talk one on one.
好吧
Okay.
我知道路易斯博士想让你出言反对学生健康饮食计划
I know Dr. Lewis wants you to speak against HHFK --
不是反对
Not against it.
是说它的实行状况
About how it's being implemented.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm talking about.
她看不到早餐计划对孩子们有害
She can't see that the breakfast program hurts kids
因为受伤害的孩子们是西班牙裔
because the kids she's hurting are Hispanic.
你的意思是她有种族歧视
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表