剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
You screwed that girl on the bathroom floor, Kevin?
你确定是双方自愿的吗
And you're sure that it was consensual?
她...
She, uh...
是 就是
Yeah, it's...
那算是 那个派对不成文的规定
There's, like, this thing at the party.
像个 传统
It's, um... It's like a tradition.
大家管这叫 "打造团队"
Everybody calls it "Making the team."
所有高年级的
And, um, you know, if you're a senior,
都是去勾搭 基本上...
you go in there to hook up, basically, and...
女生也进去
You know, girls go in there to...
去"打造团队"
To "Make the team."
所以你们这派对就是为了做♥爱♥
So that's what the party was about -- having sex?
欺负同学的事呢
And the hazing?
网上上传并转发了一些图片...
There were some pictures that were sent around --
没有 那件事和我没关系
No, I didn't have anything to do with that.
我当时和瓦尔在一起
I was with Val.
他们会给他什么罪名
So, what are they gonna charge him with?
-如果凯文被捕 -我要进监狱了吗
- Well, if Kevin is arr-- - Am I going to jail, man?
是如果 凯文被捕
If Kevin is arrested,
如果提出罪名
if charges are filed,
性暴♥力♥是重罪
sexual battery is serious.
再加上涉及管制药物
That coupled with a controlled substance
用以迷晕受害人
used to incapacitate the victim --
这是五级重罪
that's a level 5 felony,
获刑一般为入狱六年
punishable by up to six years in prison.
可我什么都没干啊
Look, I-I didn't do anything, man!
-闭嘴 闭嘴 -我谁也没碰
- Stop it. Stop it! - I didn't touch anybody!
那篇文章也没有指明
So the article doesn't specifically say
在以性侵犯的罪名调查凯文
that Kevin is being investigated for sexual assault.
文章只是篇文章
The article is just an article.
我们不需要担心它
That's not what we need to worry about.
那他们为什么提他的名字
So then why did they call him out?
凯文满18周岁了
Kevin's 18.
法律上讲他成年了 他们可以登出姓名
Legally, he's an adult. They can print his name.
他就比其他那些孩子大了两三个月
He's two or three months older than the other kids,
就可以登他的名字了吗
so they call him out?
你知道他们在网上都说他些什么吗
Do you know what they are saying about him online?
黑鬼 毒品 强♥奸♥
Black, drugs, rape.
你觉得他们什么意思 罗布
What do you think they're saying, Rob?
警方还没有前来询问
The police have not tried to make contact.
显然 他们并没有掌握任何可诉证据
Clearly, they don't have anything actionable.
我认为我们最好的选择
I think the best thing for us
就是保持沉默 不作回应
is just stay silent and don't talk about it.
保持沉默
Stay silent?
不 我们绝不保持沉默
No, we're not gonna say nothing.
你们发表的任何公开声明 哪怕只是支持凯文
Anything that you say in public, even in support of Kevin,
都有可能让事态恶化
can make matters worse.
我们会尽力调查真♥相♥ 解决问题
We'll find out what we can, and we'll deal with it.
朋友和支持者们都会支持你们
You all have nothing but friends and supporters backing you here.
没人会相信这些话
No one believes any of this crap --
其他人都不重要
No one who matters.
东草坪
没回复吗
Nothing?
没 我给他发好多短♥信♥了 他就不回
No, I keep texting him. He won't hit me back.
我只知道他爸来把他接走了
All I know, his dad rolled by, picked him up.
该死的 兄弟
Damn, man.
那派对简直一团糟
That party was messed up, man.
-我就知道我们会惹上麻烦 -闭嘴
- I knew we were gonna get in trouble. - Shut up.
我现在最不需要的就是麻烦 好吗
Look, I don't need this, okay?
我才不想进监狱
I'm not trying to go to jail.
闭嘴
Shut up!
怎么 你以为凯文是无缘无故消失的吗
What, you think Kevin just disappeared for nothing?
那篇文章说那是强♥奸♥
That article's talking about how it's rape.
派对什么也没发生 只是有人干了蠢事
Nothing happened at that party except people acting stupid,
反复说它没有任何帮助
so going on about it doesn't help anything.
他说得有道理 哥们
He -- he's talking sense, son.
不管什么时候 我们都什么都不说
Look, around the way, we don't say nothing about nothing.
好吗
Right?
好吧
Yeah. Right.
好的 这就对了
Okay. That's what's up.
只要我们不开口 就不会有事
Look, just keep to yourself, and it's all good.
我们不会有事的
We'll be all right.
好吧
All right.
好了 兄弟
All right, man.
-回见 -回见 哥们儿
- Later. - Later, man.
你好 我是凯文
Hey, what up? It's Kevin.
请留言 我会回复
Uh, leave a message. I'll hit you back.
凯文 我是丹
Uh, Kevin, it's Dan.
听着 我看到了文章 那个
Uh, listen, I saw the article, and, um...
我只是 想问问你还好吗
You know, I'm just, uh, checking on you.
别跟我说你累了
Don't get tired on me.
他们跟我说你♥爸♥把你接走了
They told me your dad picked you up.
我只是想确认一下 你一切都还...
Well, I just want to make sure that everything's, uh...
我知道现在状况不太好
Look, I -- I know things aren't good,
我只是想确认一下 你没事
and I just want to make sure that -- that you're okay.
有些人 在说些有的没的...
People are, you know, saying things, and...
别理他们
Uh, ignore them.
-关键时刻 -赛点
- Here we go. - Game point.
好吗 如果你想
All right? And -- and if you want to --
如果你愿意和我谈 回我电♥话♥ 好吗
You want to talk to me, you just -- you call me, okay?
就这样 凯文
All right, Kev.
你没事吧
Are you good?
听着 凯文没事的 哥们
Look, Kevin's fine, man.
不 这抹不掉了
No, it's permanent.
你把他们的名字输入谷歌♥
You type their names into google,
他们这一辈子 强♥奸♥
Rest of their lives -- rape.
就只留下了这个标签
That's all you're gonna see.
那孩子有钱
Kid's rich.
根本没什么好担忧的
Doesn't have a damn thing to worry about.
我们该担心的是我们自己
We need to worry about us.
我们有什么好担心的
What about us?
我们会被牵连的 哥们
It rolls, man.
你觉得这些笨蛋的黑锅得谁背啊
Who do you think's gonna get blamed for these knuckleheads?
醉酒 发不好的照片
Getting drunk, taking pictures...
不知道还有什么好事
Doing whatever else.
你也读了那篇文章
Look, you read that article.
"名校"
"Elite school."
"纨绔子弟"
"Privileged kids."
他们在煽动舆♥论♥
Th-they're stirring people up.
你觉得首当其冲的是谁
And who do you think's gonna take the hit?
我们和学校关系很好的
Well, we got a good relationship with the school.
你我都只是受雇的职工
Look, you and me are hired help.
别想得太好
Don't get to thinking otherwise.
我们怎么争也不会有结果
Look, we're not going anywhere.
你想跑 那就跑 行吗
You want to bail? Bail. All right?
你想打包走人 随你便
You want to quit? Go for it.
我是不会弃他们于不顾的
I am not walking on these kids.
马歇尔高级中学
然后x等于负4
So, then x equals negative 4
加减根下16减24
plus or minus the square root of 16 minus 24 --
亚力翰卓先生 能占用您一点时间吗
Mr. Alejandro? You have a second, please?
条子来找兄弟啦
Po-po's comin' for the brothas.
才不 他们来遣返你这个白♥痴♥的
Nah, they're comin' to deport your ass.
安静
Hey, settle down. Quiet.
艾薇 能跟我出来吗
Evy, could you step outside, please?
她在路边卖♥♥她的两粒瓜要被逮啦
Gonna get it for selling her melons on the off-ramp.
艾薇 这位是克拉斯♥诺♥警探
Evy, this is detective Krasno.
他想了解关于莱兰篮球队派对的事
He's asking about a Leyland basketball party.
你当时在场吗
Were you there?
没事的 艾薇
It's okay, Evy.
是的 我在场
Yeah, I was there.
艾薇 我们有些问题
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表