剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
can be taken to mean something that they don't.
我也不希望任何人查我的邮件
I wouldn't want anyone going through my e-mails...
但你说了白人垃圾
...but you talk about white trash,
你说了白人特权
y-you talk about white entitlement.
那根本不能跟我的家庭 和黑人家庭
That's nothing compared to what my family
每天经历的事情相比
and families like ours deal with daily...
不管有没有钱或者地位 我们都得面对
Money or not, status or not, we deal.
而且也许我这么说听起来强词夺理
And it may not sound correct,
但我是有隐私权的
but I have a right to my privacy.
你有 但这是家上市公♥司♥
You do, but this is a publicly held company.
我们说了实话
We told the truth.
你们要因为说实话惩罚我们吗
You're gonna punish us for that?
没人说要"惩罚"谁
No one's talking "Punish."
我们只是想要给你和你的家庭
All we're talking about is giving you and your family
一个重新开始的机会
an opportunity to reset.
在哪
Where?
圣路易斯
St. Louis.
是横向调动 但职位名称上低一点
It would be a lateral move in pay but with a reduced title.
那...
Well...
我不知道那能不能行
I don't know if that's going to work.
这是唯一的提议
It's what's being offered.
其他选项就只有解雇补偿金了
The only other thing on the table is a severance package.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不行 这不行
Not happening. It's not happening.
不能这样 不行
Not going down like this. No.
让凯文高三转校
Take Kevin out of school senior year?
不行 我们找律师处理
No, we're gonna get our lawyer on it,
我们要反抗
and we're gonna fight this.
要这些人觉得能简单地赶我们走
If these people just think they can just run us off...
理由呢 电子邮件
And for what? E-mails?
电子邮件
E-mails.
高三了
Senior year.
本该是他最美好的一年
Supposed to be his best one.
但事实是并非如此
Well, what it was isn't how it is.
你还好吗
You okay?
你跟爸爸没事吧
You and Dad okay?
我们会没事的
We're going to be okay.
我真的...
You know, I'm really, uh...
真的很抱歉 为所有事...
I'm...I'm really sorry... about everything --
那晚 我做的事 事情就发生了
that night, the things I did, things that happened.
现在所有人都找你麻烦
Now everybody's coming after you.
没有找麻烦
Not coming after.
只是之前做的一些事的后果
Things are catching up to us.
我不怕
Well -- Well, I'm not afraid.
如果我们得去圣路易斯或者...
You know, if we got to go to St. Louis or --
我不知道会发生什么
I don't know what's going to happen.
爸爸有次给我讲
Dad was telling me one time
他为什么要做那种设计
why he designs the way he does.
人得最大化利用自己的资源 对吧
It's -- you got to make the most out of what you have, right?
我只是觉得我们不管遇到什么事
So I just feel like whatever we got,
都能解决
we can handle it.
怎么了
What?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
具有在私立学校中做领袖的
There are few people who possess the traits necessary
特质的人并不多
to be a leader in private education.
这就是其中一位
This is one such person.
我很骄傲地宣布 他是我们的新任校长
I'm proud to say he's our new Head of School.
欢迎你 请 多米尼克·卡德隆
Welcome, please, Dominic Calderon.
谢谢 理事
Thank you, Senator.
能站在这里
I am very thrilled
面对你们大家 我无比激动
to be standing here in front of you all.
多年来 我一直很赞赏莱兰中学
The Leyland School is one that I have admired for years.
所以如今能被选中
So to have been chosen now
成为校长 真的是我的荣幸
as your new Head of School is truly an honor.
你们最近都被迫承受了
And you all have had to weather
非常艰难的一段时光
some very difficult times recently,
但我相信莱兰中学的品质
but I believe that the character of The Leyland School
依然稳固
has persevered.
这里有优秀的传统
There's a tradition of excellence here.
有只会随着学校的成长
A tradition that can only be enhanced
更加强大的传统
as the school continues to grow.
莱兰中学的未来 就是教育的未来
The future of The Leyland School is the future of education,
是我们一起达成的未来
a future that we can all arrive at together.
你在哪
快到了
就是现在 就是在这里
Now is the time, and this is the place,
你要为自己的行为付出代价
for you to be held accountable for your actions.
泰勒·布莱恩 你被诉谋杀罪
Taylor Blaine, you are charged with murder
行为认定为过失杀人
by means of involuntary manslaughter.
这是1级重罪
This is a Level 1 felony,
可能被判处30年监禁
punishable up to 30 years in prison.
你明白自己面对的罪名吗
Do you understand the charges you are facing?
我明白
I do.
你的律师跟你解释过
Has your counsel explained to you
接受认罪协议
that by accepting a plea agreement,
你就放弃了受陪审团审判的权利吗
you will waive your right to a jury trial?
她说了
She did.
那你理解你接受这份协议
And do you understand that if you accept this agreement,
会被判处不低于10年的
you will be sentenced to a term of no less than 10 years
联邦强制机构监禁吗
in a state-mandated facility?
我明白
I understand.
我要求你认真考虑你的决定
I ask that you carefully consider your decision.
一旦做出 就不能取消了
Once made, it cannot be rescinded.
现在 泰勒 你接受还是拒绝
At this time, Taylor, do you accept or reject
摆在你面前的条件
that which has been presented to you?
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表