剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表
and the one time -- the one time that the school
很需要她 需要她
really needs her -- needs her -- needs her
站出来 拿出领导者的样子的时候
to stand front and center and be a leader --
没声了
nothing.
要是有个富有的捐款人
You know, if there's a donor who's got money,
她第一个迎上去
she's right there.
公众面前她连滴眼泪都没有
She can't even cry in public.
艾瑞克
Eric...
我的球员
my player...
他都没碰那个孩子
He never touched that kid.
他从来没有强迫他什么
He never forced himself on him,
结果那孩子自己回来又杀了韦斯
and then that kid comes back and kills Wes?
没错
Yeah.
莱斯利很久前就该解决这件事了
Leslie should've settled this thing a long time ago.
我们很多人都认为学校有必要做出改变
There are a lot of us who think there need to be changes.
但是董事会对莱斯利的看法有分歧
But the school board is split on Leslie,
还有很多捐款人就是喜欢她
and she's got a lot of donors who like her.
也有很多人不喜欢
A lot of people don't.
郡检察官想把泰勒当做成年人
The county prosecutor wants to try Taylor as an adult,
而不是少年犯审判
not as a juvenile offender.
他就是个孩子
He's a child!
他只是犯了个错误
He made a mistake!
他拿着枪在那埋伏着
He had a gun, he lay in wait,
他当时处于毒品的影响下
he was under the influence of drugs,
还冲其他学生开了枪
and he shot another student.
那在这之前发生了什么呢
Well, what happened before that?
我的意思是 如果有人
I mean, if somebody --
如果他们侵犯了他
if -- if they attacked him,
难道他没有权利反抗吗
doesn't he have a right to stand his ground?
这可是正当防卫
I mean, it's a self-defense!
用一把偷来的枪 在学校里进行防卫吗
With a stolen gun on school property?
塞巴斯蒂安·克鲁兹
来电
告诉我应该怎么做
Tell me what I'm supposed to do.
告诉我要如何打这场官司 拜托
Tell me how I'm supposed to fight this, please.
我的建议是 与郡检察官达成认罪协议
My advice -- reach a plea deal with the county prosecutor.
不 我不会让泰勒承认任何罪名的
Oh, no, I'm not letting Taylor plead to anything.
安
Anne.
不行
No.
那个...
T-t-t-t-that...
强♥奸♥了我儿子的小孩 他没有认任何罪
kid who raped my son -- he didn't plead to anything!
那个孩子 他甚至都没有被逮捕
That kid -- he didn't -- they didn't even arrest him!
警方得到了泰勒的电子邮件
The police have Taylor's e-mails.
他们知道他有暴♥力♥行为的倾向
They know he was attracted to violent behavior.
本州法♥院♥曾在一起情节较轻的案件中
This state has sentenced a 12-year-old to a 25-year term
将一位12岁的少年判处了25年刑期
on a lesser offense.
而且本州的很多人
And there are a lot of people in this state
对同性恋都持有很落后的观念
that have some backward views on gays.
你不会希望由他们来决定
You don't want them deciding
你儿子的刑期长度的
how many years your son is going to spend in prison.
如果泰勒认罪 他就可以避开庭审
If Taylor pleads, he'll avoid a trial,
这样他很可能会被从轻发落
and he'll likely get a lesser sentence.
我不能这么做 我不能...
I can't do that. I can't...
不能这样对他
can't do that to him.
如果你想帮助你的儿子 你就要想点办法
If you want to help your son, you're gonna have to find a way
改变舆♥论♥ 否则就让我来准备认罪协议
to change the narrative, or let me work on a plea deal.
只有拥有合法的监护权
Parental kidnapping is a reportable crime
才能举报父母绑♥架♥罪
only if there is a valid custody order in place.
我的妻子和我共同拥有监护权
My wife and I have shared custody.
所以你们是有合法的监护权
So there is a custodial order in place?
一人一周 这周不归她
Alternating weeks. This isn't her week.
这是监护权纠纷 你不能...
It's custodial interference. You can't --
我不在乎你如何描述
I don't care what you want to call it.
我要举报一起失踪案件 我的儿子失踪了
I want to file a missing-persons report on my son.
你不能因为监护权纠纷
You can't file a missing-persons report
而举报失踪案件
for custodial interference.
我不知道他现在在哪
Look, I don't know where he is!
这就意味着他失踪了 对吗
That makes him missing, right?!
我都不知道他是不是和他妈在一起
I don't even know if he's with his mother.
所以 就你所知
Uh, so, to the best of your knowledge,
这既不是监护权纠纷也不是父母绑♥架♥
it's not parental kidnapping or custodial interference?
弥雅
我在15岁那年遭到了性侵犯指控
I was accused of sexual assault when I was 15.
事情发生在我向我念的天主教高中宣布出柜后
It happened after I came out to my Catholic high school.
第二天 我妈 我奶奶 我姨妈
The next day, my -- my mom, my grandmother, and my aunt
来到了学校 一起开会讨论为什么
came up to the school to have a meeting about why they were --
为什么他们想为这个惩罚我
why they were trying to charge me with this, and there was,
当时的情况是 除了我之外
you know, three black women in the room,
房♥间里只有三个黑人女性
um, not including myself,
其他的全是白人
and these all-white administrators.
我刚出柜 但我仍然是那个
You know, I just came out, but I still was the same
年度最佳运动员奖学金获得者
scholar/athlete that they named me the year prior.
我觉得自己被背叛了
I felt betrayed.
我感受到了他们一直以来
Um, I felt that the original sin that they were teaching ab--
在宗教课堂上教给我的原罪这一概念
teaching me about in religion class that day,
在他们的眼中
the -- the administrators looked at me
我就是原罪
as that original sin.
在十七岁少年韦斯·巴克斯特
Just days after the fatal shooting
枪击案发生的几天后
of 17-year-old Wes Baxter,
学生们在私人保安的保护下
private security officers were on hand
前往了今天早晨的祷告会
as students arrived to attend an early-morning prayer service
来纪念他们的同学
to remember their classmate.
你妈有没有说过要带走皮特
Your mother say anything to you about taking Peter?
莱兰中学的管理者表示
The Leyland school's administrators
咨♥询♥师将在任何需要的时候为学生们服务
say counselors will be available as long as they're needed.
她不愿意跟我说话
She's not gonna talk to me.
她不会告诉我任何事
She's not gonna tell me anything.
并且他们保证学校将会和往常一样安全
And they promise to keep the school the safest it's ever been.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
目前对持枪歹徒的了解还不多
Not a lot is known yet about the gunman.
不过 印第安纳波利斯的警方已经
Indianapolis police have, however,
我不是傻子
I'm not stupid.
确认了这位前莱兰中学的学生
confirmed that the former Leyland student
全方位地配合目前正进行的调查
is cooperating fully with the the ongoing investigation.
我看过那些...
I've seen those...
那些你经常上的网站
those sites or wherever it is you go on.
你为什么从来都不说
How come you never said anything?
我不知道要说什么
I didn't know what to say.
你为什么要这么做
Why do you do it?
为什么
Why?
我不需要按照别人的想法生活
I don't have to be who other people think.
你不能再这样了
You got to stop.
我不欠任何人的 我不需要讨好任何人
I don't owe anybody. I don't have to please anybody.
那电♥话♥上认识的人呢
People you meet on a phone?!
你表现得好像那只是个玩具而已
You act like that thing is a toy!
但那是把武器
It's a weapon!
你不能再对自己这样了
You got to stop doing this to yourself!
你觉得自己很不幸
You feel sorry for yourself,
但是你却不愿意承担责任
but you don't take responsibility!
现在...
So...
我的一个儿子失踪了 警♥察♥也不管
I've got one son who's missing, and the police don't care.
还有你...
Uh, and you...
你正在用你所了解的一切方式自杀
You're trying to kill yourself every way you know how.
我却无能为力
And I can't do anything.
如果你不愿意我就什么也做不了
I can't do a thing if you won't let me.
但是如果你想要改变
But if you want something else,
我就在这
I'm here.
一直都在
Same as always.
我就在这里
I'm here.
我所经历的恐同症 种族主义和性别歧视
My experiences of homophobia, racism, sexism,
在我20岁那年走进厕所时交汇在了一起
they all subconsciously met up with me at 20 in the bathroom,
就在我准备...
right before I was about to...
剧集 | 美国重案(2015) | 导航列表