剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
feeding it to Mrs. Atkins' collie?
记得 就连阿特金斯夫人的牧羊犬
Oh, yeah. Even Ms. Atkins' collie
也不想吃那坨翔
didn't want to eat that crap.
是啊 没门
No. Yeah.
你有糖尿病吗
You diabetic?
我弟弟是收养的
My brother's adopted.
没错
It's true.
所以他是黑人
Explains why he's black.
这点也毋庸置疑
That's also true.
我爸说你死在了越南
Our dad told us you died in Vietnam.
看来你并没有
Seems you didn't.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
先生 我理解这事或许难以启齿
Sir, I know this may be hard to talk about,
但你知道他为什么要那样说吗
but do you have any idea why he might have told us that?
你们来这就是浪费时间
You wasted your time coming here.
请...离开吧
Just-- please, leave.
不
No.
先生 我本不想来的
Sir, I didn't want to come here.
我也不想...
And I didn't want to...
去找这些问题的答案 但是...
find out these answers, but...
我哥为了了解父亲的过去
my brother literally traveled around the world and back
简直跑遍了全世界
to learn about our dad,
最终才来到了这里
and it's led him here.
所以我们不会就这样离开
So we're not going anywhere.
好吧
Yeah.
你们果然是杰克的孩子
You're Jack's kids, all right.
我被征兵了
I got drafted.
你们的父亲也应征入伍去找我
Your father enlisted to look for me.
我是个医疗兵
I was a medic
我吃了库存里的药品
who sampled his own inventory.
我服用了很多东西
I mean, I sampled a lot of stuff.
给我什么就用什么
I mean, whatever junk came my way.
我...
I, um...
我痛恨战争
I hated the war.
也恨透了自己
I hated myself.
你们父亲想帮我戒毒
And your father tried to clean me up.
但是失败了
It didn't work.
最后因为我的精神原因
Finally, they pulled me out of there
他们把我撤了出来
for psychiatric reasons.
有的人会得思乡病
You know, some get homesick.
而我是"思战病"
I got war-sick.
那为什么爸爸跟我们说你死了
Then why did Dad tell us you died there?
他不该来找我的
He should never have come for me.
他不该来找我的
He should never have come for me.
不行
Hey. No.
谢谢
Cam on, chú.
不客气
Không có chi.
我们去捕鱼吧
Let's go fishing.
好了
Okay.
就这里吧 你觉得呢
I think we found our spot. What do you think?
开始捕鱼吧
Let's go fishing, huh?
现在 看见这个了吗
All right, now, see this?
这是秘密武器
Secret weapon.
看
See?
好的
Okay.
看好了
Watch this.
小心
Watch out.
好家伙
Holy mackerel.
太棒了
All right!
过来吧 宝贝们
Come to Papa, baby.
真不错
Oh, yeah, we did good.
拿着
Here.
比你还大
It's bigger than you. Yeah.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
很棒吧 去把它扔进去
Pretty good, right? Go ahead. Toss him in.
又来一条
Oh, yeah.
晚餐有了 真漂亮
Dinner. Beautiful.
把它扔进去
Toss him in. Oh!
抓到了
There you go.
给你 扔进去吧
There he is. Toss him in.
我觉得可以了
I think we're good.
你觉得呢 我们要再找一个地方吗
What do you think, should we go find another spot?
好的 船长 都听你的
All right, Captain. Whatever you say.
这些鱼多的是 对吧
Plenty more where that came from, huh?
好 我也喜欢这个位置
Okay. I like this spot, too.
你意下如何
What do you think?
我也是 我能感觉到
I think so. I feel it here.
好
Okay.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no. No, no.
不不不不 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no!
小心
Watch out.
小心 跳船
Watch out! Get-get off the boat!
快跳船 跳船
Get off the boat! Get off the boat!
跳啊 快
Off the boat! Off the boat!
跳
Jump!
穆里洛 发生什么事了
Murillo, what happened?
一艘船爆♥炸♥了 我觉得我们的人在上面
A boat exploded. I think one of our guys was on it!
上士
Sarge!
岭 岭
Lanh. Lanh?
岭 岭
Lanh? Lanh?!
快 快点
Let's go. Go!
你干了什么 你干了什么
What did you do, huh?! What did you do?!
你做了什么 尼奇
What did you do, Nicky?
他只是个孩子
He was just a kid.
只是个孩子啊
He was just a kid.
我受够了 受够了
I'm done! I'm done!
岭 岭
Lanh! Lanh!
岭
Lanh!
对不起
I m sorry.
心理医生会治好他的 上士
Shrinks will get his head on straight, Sarge.
穆里洛 布恩
Murillo, Boone,
你们负责铁丝网
you guys are on the wire.
墨菲 公子哥 其他人做好准备
Murphy, Townie, the rest of you gear up.
我们五点出发
We're out at 0500.
我没来得及...
I never got to, um...
我没来得及告诉他
I never got to tell him.
我没来得及告诉他
I never got to tell him.
然后我们堆了个雪堆
Then we built the curved snowbank
-这样就有雪橇弯道了 -对
- so we'd have a bobsled turn. - Oh, yeah.
只不过雪橇直接冲过雪堆
Yeah, except the sled went straight through the snowbank
差点冲上贝拉明公园路
and almost onto the Bellarmine Parkway.
斯阔谷奥♥运♥会也不过如此
So much for the Squaw Valley Olympics.
是啊
Yeah.
-杰克 -尼奇 别这样
- Jack... - No. Nicky, no.
我不想回想起那些
No, I... I don't want to go back there.
过去的事情就让它过去吧
I want to leave that right where it is.
你不用说话 听着就行
You don't have to talk. Just... listen.
我脑海里无数次回想起那一天
I've relived that day so many times in my head.
我不是有意让那个男孩...
I-I-I didn't mean for that boy...
-尼奇 -你就让我说...
- Nicky... - Just let me say...
停停停 我求你了 别说了
Just stop, stop. I'm begging you, stop.
好吗 别说了
Okay? No more.
也不要...再寄信到我家里了
And-and stop... stop sending letters to my house.
我有了妻子和家庭 我已经释然了
I've got a wife and a family. I moved on.
我也希望我不要这样 但我没办法 好吗
I wish I was wired differently, but I'm not. Okay?
我不能回头
I-I can't just turn back.
见到你我很开心 尼奇
It's good to see you, Nick.
我毁了你的生活吗
Did I ruin your life?
没有 尼奇 我...
No, Nicky, I--
我过得挺好的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表