剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
他只是个敏感的小男孩
he's just a sensitive little boy.
他这一年过得很艰难
And he's had a really tough year.
像他父亲当年一样 也是刚戒酒
He is newly sober, just like his father.
而且
And...
他只是很担心你
he's just worried about you.
担心你的健康状况
He's worried about your health.
担心你漏水的房♥顶
He's worried about your leaky roof.
因为他在乎你
Because he cares.
这对他来说很重要
This is so important to him.
你已经对他很重要了
You are already so important to him.
因为
Because...
你已经是他的家人了
because you're family to him already.
容我理解一下
So let me get this straight.
你说这么多意思就是
Um, the message here is, uh,
"尼奇 别颓废了 因为那孩子需要赢一次"
"Shape up, Nicky, 'cause the kid needs a win"?
不 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I'm saying.
我不是演出道具 丽贝卡
I-I'm not a prop, Rebecca.
我不是...
I'm not...
凯文视我为家人
Kevin sees me as family.
你知道我是如何看他的吗
Well, you know how I see him?
他在我眼中就是一个高个儿的金发小子
I-I see him as a tall, blond kid who pulled me from my home,
把我从唯一让我感到舒适的家里拉出来
the only place I'm comfortable,
好让这位电影明星
so a movie star could, uh,
在现实生活里也当一次英雄
you know, be a real-life hero for a day.
我们再不走的话他们可能就要报♥警♥了
I think they might call the cops if we don't leave soon.
我们整个童年记忆我都记错了吗
Did I misremember our entire childhood?
不
No.
当然不是
Of course not.
那一天爸爸见到了他久未联♥系♥的弟弟
That was the day that, uh, Dad had seen his estranged brother,
还对我们隐瞒了他的存在
who he lied to us about.
你记得他冲我大喊 还摔了个盘子
You remember him yelling at me and throwing a plate,
而我只记得亮片大战
and I remember a sequin fight.
这怎么会是同一天的记忆呢
How can it be the same day?
这说明他处理得很好
Means he did a good job.
你记得好的事
You remember the good stuff.
或者那完全是我幻想的
Or I'm completely delusional.
不是
No.
作为父母我们都有一些不好的时候
Look, we all have bad days as parents.
我也搞砸过
I've had some doozies.
你也会的
And you will, too.
你居然搞砸过吗
You've had some doozies?
很难相信 但这是事实
It's hard to believe, but... yeah.
作为父母你能做的就是
Look, all you can do as a parent
试着用尽可能多的好事来填满回忆
is try to pack the days with as much good stuff as possible
希望好事能压过坏事
and hope that it outweighs the bad.
你希望孩子们记住美好的事
You hope that the good stuff sticks.
这就是他为我们做的
That's what he did for us.
看起来不错 孩子们
It's looking good, guys.
刚才的事我很抱歉
Hey, I'm sorry about earlier.
好吗 爸爸累了
Okay? Dad's tired.
可以原谅我吗
Forgive me?
好的
Great.
顺便说一下
Hey, by the way,
这个披萨太好吃了
this pizza is so good.
你们可能是天才
You guys might be geniuses.
-披萨天才 -披萨天才
- Pizza geniuses. - Pizza geniuses.
太好吃了 我们要给它取个名字 好吗
I mean, this is so good, we got to name it. Right?
该叫什么呢 皮尔森披萨怎么样
What should we call it, Pearson Pizza?
兰德尔 我特别赞同
I mean, Randall, I'm-I'm really coming around
在这里面放菠菜 你知道吗
to this whole spinach thing, you know?
增加了脆的口感
Adds a nice crunch.
我感觉自己是大力水手
Makes me feel like Popeye.
没有吗
No?
凯特宝贝 我觉得
Katie girl, I think, um...
这个可以再多放点亮片
I think this one could use a couple more sequins.
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
爸爸
Dad!
天啊 糟糕
Oh, my God. Oops.
没扔到
I-I missed.
我不...
I don't... Wow.
我的手怎么了
What's wrong with my hand?
我的手
Something's wrong...
不听使唤了
with my hand.
-要来亮片大战吗 -亮片大战
- Sequin fight? - Sequin fight.
谁有...
Who got some... Whoa!
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉我们闯入了你的空间
I'm sorry that we invaded your space.
这不是...
It was never...
-别说了 -我们的本意...
- Stop. - Our inten...
杰克小时候喜欢建东西
Uh, Jack liked to build things as a kid.
我真的很不擅长
I was, uh, I was real bad at it.
但是
But, um...
他简直就是个艺术家
he was a frickin' artist.
他... 他什么都会建
He could... he could build anything.
他曾经在我们后院建了一座木堡
He once built a-a tree fort in our backyard.
看 尼奇
See, Nicky?
"榫槽接合板[凹槽固定] 尼奇"
"Tongue and groove, Nicky."
就像这样
Like that.
榫槽接合
Tongue and groove.
"榫槽接合"
"Tongue and groove."
他总说这句话
That's what he'd say.
我根本不知道他在说什么
I didn't know what the hell he was talking about.
我曾经想成为一名作家
I wanted to be a writer.
后来我想当医生
And then I, uh, I wanted to be a doctor.
再后来
And then...
我就...
I didn't...
什么都不想了
want anything.
我曾经是一个人
I used to be a person.
我
I...
希望可以
wish I could...
再次成为那个人
be that person again...
但过去这么久了 我觉得我做不到
but it's been so long, I-I don't think I can.
不管怎么说
Anyway, um...
你们大老远开车过来
you drove a long way,
我至少能做的就是
so the least I could do was, um...
跟你说说
tell you about...
杰克的榫槽接合板城♥堡♥
...Jack's tongue-and-groove fort.
还有
And, uh...
你们就是他梦寐以求的一切
You guys were all he ever wanted.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
最后一步 把灰泥板放在那上面
Final step-- plasterboard goes up there.
一直找不到足够高的人
Never had anyone tall enough.
好了
All right...
你做得还不赖
You're not bad at this.
你以前做过这个吗
You done it before?
没有 不过我前阵子确实在一个学生影片里
No. I did play a handyman in a student film one time
演过勤杂工
a while back.
不是色情片 真的
It's not porn. Honest to God.
我知道听起来像色情片 不过...
I know it sounds like porn, but...
好吧 这样应该可以了
Well, that ought to do it.
-应该可以了 -没错
- That ought to do it. - Yep.
你不必再担心我这个
You don't need to worry about my...
漏水的屋顶了
leaky roof anymore.
我没有担心
I wasn't worried.
好吧
Okay.
我会准备 去参加一次救助会
And I'm going to... go to one of those meetings
就在那个老兵培训中心
at the, um, VETS center.
我不能保证我会去参加第二次
I don't promise I'm gonna go to two meetings,
但是 我会去参加一次
but I'll, you know, I'll go to one.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表