剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
这个公♥寓♥是我和贝丝去年买♥♥下来的
This is the apartment building Beth and I bought last year.
我就是在这里找到了我的生父
It's where I found my biological father.
她的过往很复杂
Her background is complicated.
她会令你伤心欲绝 凯文
She will break you, Kevin.
我问了一些
I've spoken to colleagues
患者情况与你类似
who have had success with IVF.
但试管婴儿做成功了的同僚
At your weight, realistically,
说实话 失败的几率高达90%
there's about a 90% chance of failure here.
你服用抗抑郁药几年了
You've been on the antidepressant how long?
-六年 -很可能是药物
- Uh, six years. -It's possible they're causing
导致精♥子♥数的减少
the decreased sperm count.
爸
Dad!
你丈夫出现了心脏骤停
Your husband went into cardiac arrest.
皮尔森女士 你丈夫刚刚过世了
Mrs. Pearson, your husband has died.
PA15241 贝瑟尔公园 沃纳特街203楼4940号♥
来吧 小贝 看看又没坏处
Come on, Bec. What's the harm in looking?
你以前也说过这句话
Hmm. I've heard that one before.
妈
Mom?
早上好
Morning.
-要来点咖啡吗 -好
- Do you want some coffee? - Yeah.
今天是个大日子
It's a big day today.
我们终于要挑一间房♥子然后离开这里了吗
Are we finally gonna pick a house and get out of this place?
对 如果房♥子合适的话
Yeah, if it's the right house.
但我说的不是这个
But that's not why it's a big day.
今早收到的 你的包裹
That came for you this morning.
别忐忑了 拒绝信
You know, rejection letters
可不会有三斤这么重
don't typically weigh three pounds.
妈 妈 我被录取了
Ma, I... Ma, I got-I got in.
-我进了霍华德 -我就知道
- I got into Howard. - I knew it.
宝贝
Oh, baby.
妈 你还好吗
Mom, are-are you okay?
妈挺好的 妈就是为你高兴
Yeah, I'm good, I'm just, I'm so happy for you.
天哪 去开房♥吧
God, get a room.
好吧 早上好
Well, good morning to you, too.
你弟弟刚被录取进了霍华德大学
You know, your brother just got into Howard.
兰德尔 这太棒了
Randall, that's great.
伯克利大学肯定也很快就会联♥系♥你了
Hey, I'm sure you'll hear from Berklee any time soon now, too.
我正准备做个蔬菜蛋卷
I was gonna make a veggie omelet for us,
你要吃吗
if you want one.
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
不过顺便说一句 这个吃完了
But, um, we're out of these, by the way.
好 我回头去买♥♥点
Okay, I'll go, uh, buy more.
我得去叫醒凯文 告诉他
I have to go wake up Kevin and tell him.
第三季 第二集
都来了 快过来
Hey! All right, pack it in.
你们三个小家伙
You three hellions have just completed
刚上完一礼拜的课
your first week of school.
这必须得吃冻酸奶庆祝一下
That calls for some celebratory froyo.
不行 我得留下来参加TSA活动
Can't. I'm staying after school for TSA.
你要学机场安保训练吗
You're doing airport security training?
是泰勒·斯威夫特后援俱乐部
It's a Taylor Swift Appreciation club.
我也得留下 要参加小农夫俱乐部活动
I'm staying after, too. I have my Little Farmers Club.
可是冻酸奶
But froyo.
拜
Bye.
-拜 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
你呢 有什么安排吗
What about you? Got anything?
要参加蜂窝发型同好会吗
Beyhive meeting you got to get to?
-没有 别小题大做 -没有吗
- Nope. Don't make this a thing. - Nothing?
好
Okay.
我不是想小题大做
Yo, I'm not making this a thing whatsoever,
但这是你第一周来上新学校
but, uh, it's just that it's your first week at a new school,
每次我问你今天感觉如何的时候
and every time we ask you how your day went,
你都说挺好的
you've said it was fine.
怎么了 说吧
What? Say it.
这个学校也太"白"了 老兄
It's just, this school is pretty white, man.
什么 还有白人上这个学校吗
What? White people go to this school?
居然有牛奶爱好者协会 这算什么
They got a club for milk enthusiasts. What is that?
我太适合这个协会了 在哪里报名
That's my kind of club. Where do I sign up?
我很怀念以前学校的体操队
I miss my drill team at my old school.
要不在这里找一个
Why don't you start one here?
不是一回事
It's not gonna work.
-不试一下怎么知道 -老兄
- How do you know unless you... - Dude.
你在看什么
What do you got here?
他就是那个你为你的纪录片
He's that French guy you interviewed
-采访过的人 是吗 -是的
- for your documentary, yeah? - Yeah.
你知道他在说什么吗
Do you even know what he's saying?
知道[法语]Oui.
我会说法语和其他三种语言[法语]Je parle français et trois autres langues.
天啊 我的天
Wow. Man. God.
你太性感了
You are so hot.
-怎么了 -我得做完转录
- What? - I have to finish transcribing.
你是说我比不过一个法国老男人吗
Are you saying I can't compete with an old French guy?
对呀 尤其是当他在谈
Uh, no. Not when he's talking about
地球日渐枯竭水资源的时候
Earth's dwindling water supply.
-比不过 -好吧
- No. - Right.
你可能是对的
You're probably right.
我本来要邀请你来参加我明晚的首映
I was gonna invite you to my premiere tomorrow night.
只不过... 这太快了
But I-- it's just, it just, it's-- I... it's too soon.
-是太快了 -对啊
- It is. - Yeah.
另外 你知道早上我要去芝加哥
Plus, you know I'm going to Chicago in the morning
-混音 -是啊
- to sound mix. - Right.
明早我可以开车送你去机场
I could drive you, tomorrow morning, to the airport.
-多谢 你不必这么做 -我不介意的
- Thanks. You don't have to... - I don't mind.
-真的 没关系 -不不
- Really, it's, uh, it's okay. - No, no.
没问题 我就是消磨时间 你懂的
It's no problem. I'd be killing time, you know?
听着 我只是
Um... look, I just, uh,
我不希望我们之间美好
I, um, I don't want this really nice,
放松 很愉悦的关系
really light, really lovely thing
变得太认真了 你明白吗
to be serious, you know?
你知道我从哪儿来的 对吧
You know where I'm coming from, right?
知道 是啊 当然了
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course.
我知道你从哪儿来的 我就是随性之王
Ah, I know where you're coming-- I'm the king of casj.
随性 随便的随 好吧
Okay? Casj, like "Casual," okay?
不是什么羊绒衫之王[谐音]I'm not the king of cashmere.
骗你的 我就是羊绒衫之王
Although that's a lie, I am the king of cashmere.
真的 可我不以此为耻
I am. I'm not ashamed of it.
-走着瞧 你走着瞧 -你当然是
- You'll see. Oh, no, you'll see. - Of course you are.
好吧
Okay.
你在吃零食解压吗
You're stress snacking?
因为我合作公♥寓♥厨房♥的提案
It's my co-op kitchen proposal.
我会在健身课上消耗掉的
I'll work it off at barre class.
没事 你吃吧
No, keep it on.
我喜欢你有一点微胖
I like you a little slim thick.
真舒服
That feels good.
-别停 -好的
- Do not stop. - Okay.
只是你别总是在
Just don't keep doing that thing
给我下指示的时候发出那种声音
where you're directing me the entire time.
再高一点点
Just a little bit higher.
我是说 不
I mean, uh, no.
我会闭嘴的
I'll shut up.
请别停下来
Please don't stop.
这份提案折磨死我了 亲爱的
This proposal is kicking my ass, babe.
说不定明天首映开始之前
And I may have to go into work tomorrow
我得先去工作
before the premiere.
-周六吗 -对的
- On Saturday? - Yep.
往下一点 使点劲
Just a little bit lower, more pressure.
我想带黛佳去我们房♥子旁的那家活动中心
I think I'll take Deja to the rec center by our building.
为什么
What for?
有一个女孩 叫斯凯
There's this girl, Sky.
她是一个租户的女儿
She's one of the tenant's daughters.
跟黛佳年纪差不多
She's about Deja's age.
我想介绍她们认识 她们可以一起玩
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表