剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Everything about the war is murky,
在我的记忆里只有... 混乱
and all my memories are just... murky.
我不知道那天把橄榄球捡起来
I don't know whose idea it was
是谁的主意 但我知道松鼠
to pick up the football first that day, but knowing Squirrel--
对不起 是罗杰
excuse me, Roger--
我知道罗杰 可能是他的主意
knowing Roger, it was probably his idea.
那个孩子很有活力
A lot of energy, that kid.
那天晚上很安静
It was a quiet night.
至少我们原本是这么认为的
At least, we... we thought it was.
公子哥 别玩了
Hey, Townie, knock it off.
-最后一次 上士 -不行
- Oh, just one more, Sarge. - No.
-跑远点 帅哥 -布恩 有罐头吗
- Go long, pretty boy. - Boon, you got a can?
你臂力有那么强吗 公子哥
I don't think you got the arm, Townie.
打赌吗 跑远点
Yeah, want to bet? Go deep.
得了吧 长那么壮
Now, for a big boy,
扔起球来跟个娘们...
you sure throw like a small...
我放松警惕了
I let my guard down.
我在战争中失败过很多次
I failed many times when I was over there,
但没有看好你们的儿子 这...
but taking my eye off your son, that...
这是我犯过最大的错
It was the worst thing I did,
我有责任
and I take responsibility.
我负全部责任
I take full responsibility.
虽然我知道这不能代表什么 但是...
And I know it may not mean much but...
我必须来
I needed to come here
告诉你们
and tell you that,
他是最棒的
well, he was one of the good ones.
还有 我很抱歉
And that I am sorry.
那不是你的错 孩子
It wasn't your fault, son.
不是你的错
It wasn't.
什么都别说
Don't say anything.
现在对我来说 这里是最安全的地方
It's the safest place for me to be right now.
好吧
Okay.
我给你买♥♥了这个 我看不懂标签 但是
I got you this. I can't read the label, but, um,
这要么是椰汁 要么就是防晒乳液
it's either coconut water or suntan lotion.
如果我是你的话
I'd give it a little sniff
在喝之前就先闻闻看
before I drank it, if I were you.
需要我帮忙吗
Want me to help you with that?
-不 我可以 -不 你不可以
- No, I-I can do it. - No, you can't.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
椰汁吗
Coconut water?
防晒乳液
Suntan lotion.
你知道 我的爸爸
You know, my dad,
他一直向我妈妈隐瞒他前28年的生活
he kept the first 28 years of his life a secret from my mom,
这对他们来说是可以的
which worked for them, you know.
我是说 这不仅是可以的 但是...
I mean, it more than worked for them, actually, but...
我不希望我们也这样
I don't want that for us.
好吗
Okay?
我不会的
I don't.
我想告诉你我的一切 也想了解...
I-I want to be able to tell you everything and I want to know...
也想了解你的一切
I want to know everything about you.
如果不能的话
But if I can't,
也没关系
it's okay.
没关系
That's okay
因为你身上有蜜桃般的香气
because you smell like peaches,
虽然现在没有
and, well, right now you-you don't.
说实话你现在臭烘烘的
You smell like garbage right now, actually,
但平常都像蜜桃一样香
but, typically, you smell like peaches.
你还总把零食放在那个大钱包里
And you keep snacks in that big purse that you have and...
我爱上你了
Well, I'm falling in love with you.
不管你是否对我敞开心扉
Whether you open up to me or not,
我都爱上你了
I'm falling in love with you.
我爸性侵了我
My father sexually abused me.
他
He,
他经常试着联♥系♥我
he tries to contact me every so often,
想要补偿我
try and make amends,
但我没兴趣
but I have no interest.
我已经向前看了
I've moved on.
我不是因为你问了才告诉你
I'm not telling you this because you asked me to,
也不是因为你告诉我
or because you told me
你爱上我了
you-you're falling in love with me,
又或者是我也爱上了你
or even because I'm falling in love with you, too.
我告诉你是因为
I'm telling you this because my father
我父亲已经毁了我的许多
has already ruined so much for me,
我不会让他再毁了这个
and I'm not gonna let him ruin this, too.
我不...
I d-- I didn't, um...
你看起来总是很坚强
It's just you-you always seem so strong, you know.
我不知...
I-I didn't, uh...
我很坚强
I am strong.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
还可以
Uh, it went okay.
你的拜访怎么样
How did it go, your visit?
已经很好了
Yeah, it went, uh, as good as it could go.
这里很疯狂 对吧
It's kind of nuts here, right?
每天早上醒来 都是23度的晴天
I mean, every day you wake up, it's 73 and sunny.
这算什么 我喜欢雨天
What is that? I like the rain.
他们说我在匹兹堡算好的
They said that I was "Pittsburgh good,"
我决定把这当做一种夸奖
which I've decided to take as a compliment.
我可以听听那首歌♥吗
Can I hear the song?
我今天已经唱够了
I think that I'm done singing for today.
小贝 拜托
Bec, please.
小贝
Bec?
从没有人这么叫我
No one has ever called me that.
我喜欢
I like it.
*人们说很高兴遇见我*
*People say it's nice to meet me*
*我总是想为何*
*I often wonder why*
*我反思自己*
*I've studied my reflections*
*看着眼中的自己*
*I've looked me in the eye*
*却仍找不到答案*
*But I still can't draw conclusions*
*依旧冒失轻率*
*I'm still talking out of turn*
*如今我不断地问询*
*Now I ask too many questions*
*那些我不会吸取的教训*
*About the lessons I won't learn*
*原来我所有的过错*
*It turns out all my mistakes*
*都可以宽恕*
*Were forgivable*
*我失去的时日*
*And the time I spend lost...*
*是生活的指示*
*Was a sign*
*所有生活的笔墨*
*That all the ink*
*都会消失不见*
*Is invisible*
*只要你给予*
*If you give it*
*给予足够的时间*
*Give it enough time*
*如今我睁开双眼*
*Now I think my eyes are open*
*潜入更深的海*
*I take a deeper dive*
*当忧郁笼罩着我*
*When I feel the blue surround me*
*当我苏醒过来*
*That's when I come alive*
*当我形单影只*
*When it starts to feel too lonely*
*当我崩溃失控*
*When it's out of my control*
*当世界没了我也依旧转*
*When the world goes on without me*
*我是否会感受这代价*
*Will I feel it take its toll?*
*原来我所有的过错*
*Turns out all my mistakes*
*都可以宽恕*
*Were forgivable*
*我失去的时间*
*The time I spent lost*
*是生活的指示*
*Was a sign...*
给你两周的时间
You got two weeks.
*所有生活的笔墨*
*That all the ink*
*都会消失不见*
*Is invisible*
你该让我自生自灭
You should've left me to rot!
*只要你给予*
*If you give it*
*给予足够的时间*
*Give it enough time*
走吧
Come on.
我们回家
Let's go home.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表