剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
...just go ahead and tap him yourself.
-好 那如果... -那样会很危险吗
- Okay, and what about...? - Is it dangerous
如果他开始出现心搏...
for him if he starts to bray...
-心搏缓慢 -心搏缓慢 对
- Bradying. - Bradying. Brady.
不 完全不危险
No. No, not at all.
只要能够迅速反应就好
Not if he's dealt with swiftly.
-好的 那如果我们... -不好意思
- Okay, so does it matter... - You know what?
我得先走了
I got to go, um...
我们回头再聊 孩子情况很好
but we will talk later. This is good.
宝宝的情况非常好
This is very good.
我
I...
Siri
Siri,
心搏缓慢怎么拼写
how do you spell "Bradycardia"?
-有人吗 -爸
- Hello? - Dad.
-爸爸 -我最爱的四人组
- Hey, Dad. - Hey, there's my Fab Four.
小黛 我们得赶紧出发去纽瓦克了
Hey, Dej, we should probably hit the road soon
不然我担心赶不上你的首场辩论比赛
if we're gonna make it to your debate tournament in Newark.
我今天一整天
I have back-to-back
都排满了初级芭蕾课程 佐伊和凯文
beginner's ballet classes, so Zoe and Kevin
会过来帮忙照看孩子们
are gonna come watch the girls while I'm gone.
-好 -你今天晚上回来之后
- Great. - Are you staying here tonight
会在家里睡吗
when you get back?
我 也许吧
Oh, I, um... maybe.
我在等在元告诉我明天的日程安排
Just waiting for Jae-Won to tell me tomorrow's schedule.
小黛 我去拿你的书包
Hey, Dej, I'm gonna go get your backpack.
好
Okay.
你知道黛佳加入了辩论队吗
Did you know Deja joined the debate team?
对我来说是新闻
It's news to me.
我昨天晚上才刚知道
Yesterday was the first I'd heard of it.
我也是
Same.
兰德尔 那天晚上我说了许多伤人的话
Randall, the other night I-I said some things
-我不是那个... -我们都一样
- that I didn't... - No, we both did.
等我和黛佳回来 我们能聊聊吗
Do you think we can talk when Deja and I get back later?
讨论一下我们该如何渡过这个难关
Figure out how we're gonna make our way through this?
好
Yeah.
你记不记得
You remember, uh...
几个月前 我们一起去玩密室逃脱
few months back when we finally did that escape room together?
记得 简直是灾难
Oh, that was a disaster.
黛佳和苔丝很不喜欢 安妮还有幽闭恐惧症
Deja and Tess hated it, Annie got claustrophobic.
对 但是就在三个女儿
Yeah, but then... right before
即将要崩溃的前一刻...
all three girls went into full meltdown mode...
我们找到了出口
We found the door.
我们找到了出口
We found the door.
我看不到这次的出口在哪里 兰德尔
I'm not seeing the door here, Randall.
-请进 -我想送她花
- Yeah. - I want to give her the flowers.
-你可以送巧克力 -不行 小凯
- You can give her the chocolates. - No, Kev.
你们来了
Hey, guys. Hi.
-快来 快进来 -其实没有那么糟
- Come on, come on inside. - It looks worse
-看起来吓人 -来吧
- than it is. - Come on.
-谢谢你去接他们过来 -不客气
- Thank you so much for picking them up. - Of course.
-孩子 -有什么其他需要
- Hey, bud. - Yeah. Let me know
-随时联♥系♥我 -好 谢谢你
- if you need anything else, okay? - Okay. Thanks, man.
那我就不打扰你们了
I'll give you guys some privacy.
你们今天过得如何
How are you guys?
你的脸看起来好糟糕
Your face looks really messed up.
凯文
Kevin.
没关系
That's okay.
肯定看起来很糟糕
I bet it looks pretty messed up.
没人给我镜子
Nobody's given me a mirror,
不过我觉得这是为了我好
which is probably for the best.
妈 你为什么说话语速这么慢
Mom, wh-why are you talking like that, all slow?
因为我吃了药 孩子
'Cause I'm on medicine, bud.
这样我的胳膊就不疼了
Makes my arm not hurt,
但是也会让我非常困
but it also makes me really sleepy.
没事的
It's okay.
孩子们 能不能让我和爸爸
Hey, guys, can you give me a second to talk
-单独聊一会儿 -去吧 到外面等
- to your dad alone, please? - Go, uh, go wait outside.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-好 -我爱你们
- Okay. - I love you guys.
-去吧 -爱你
- Go ahead. - Love you.
我爱你
I love you.
去吧 我马上就出来
Go ahead. I'll be right out.
杰克 你得带他们回家去
Jack, you got to take them home.
他们真的吓到了
They're really scared.
不行 我不能留你一个人在这里过夜
No, come on, I'm-I'm not gonna leave you here overnight.
一晚上而已
I-- it's one night.
求你了
Please.
好吧
Okay.
如果你希望这样的话
If that's what you want.
我希望这样
It is.
这是你的第一次辩论比赛
So... your first debate meet.
你怎么突然对辩论感兴趣了
Hey, how'd you get interested in debate anyway?
我不知道
I don't know.
自然而然吧
Just happened, I guess.
你和贝丝怎么突然
When did you and Beth stop knowing
不知道怎么跟对方说话了
how to have a conversation with each other?
-你在说什么... -兰德尔
- What are you ta... - Randall.
别掩饰了 我很熟悉那种感觉
Come on, I know what it's like to live in a house
一个家里的人互相对彼此怒气冲冲
where people are pissed off at each other all the time.
另外俩孩子也感觉到了吗
Do the other girls feel it, too?
安妮太小 她应该不知道
Not Annie, she's too young,
但是苔丝
but Tess,
她肯定感觉到了
she does for sure.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello, hello, hello?
帅伯伯和美姨妈来啦
Cool uncle and hot aunt in the hizzy!
-有人在家吗 -嗨
- Who's home? - Hi!
-有人在吗 人呢 -嗨
- Anybody? Hello? - Hey.
谢谢你们今天过来
Hey, guys. Thanks so much
-帮忙陪孩子们一天 -随时可以
- for coming to hang out with the girls today. - Anytime.
-会很好玩的 -我也觉得
- It'll be fun, right? - I think so. Yeah.
自从洛杉矶分开就没再见你 你过得如何
You know, I haven't seen you since L.A. How have you been?
我挺好的 非常好 谢谢关心
I'm good, really good. Thank you, yeah.
清醒得很 所以你完全不必担心
And wildly sober, so you have nothing to worry about...
太好了 小凯 那太好了
That's great, Kev. That's so good.
谢谢你们 真的非常感谢
Thank you, guys. Thank you, guys, so much.
-好奇怪啊 -是啊
- That was weird. - Yeah.
通常她至少会很刻薄地吐槽我一句
Uh, she typically has at least one really mean zinger for me.
我需要你们的帮助
Hey, guys, I need your help.
-我得选一件衣服穿去拍纪念照 -好的
- I have to pick an outfit for yearbook photos. - Cool.
-我这就过来 -好
- Oh, I am all over it. - Okay.
-好的 -我能一起去吗
- Okay. - Can I come?
这很明显需要两个人来帮忙 安妮
Well, this is clearly a two-person job, Annie.
你必须一起来
You simply must come. Ah.
玩得开心
Have fun.
我有五套衣服 不确定选哪套
I can't decide between, like, five outfits.
别担心 有我呢
Don't worry, I got you.
佐伊姨妈 我想给你看看我的新画
Aunt Zoe, I want to show you my new paints.
你觉得我们会喜欢住在艾特华村吗
Do you think we would like living in Atwater Village?
米格尔发现一个房♥子 附近的转角旁
Miguel found this place that has the cutest coffee shop
有家很可爱的咖啡店 离你们还只有五分钟
on the corner, and it's five minutes away from you guys.
挺好的 那圣莫妮卡呢
I guess. And what about Santa Monica?
你不是很喜欢海边吗
I know that you love the ocean.
对 但是那里离你们有一小时远
Yeah, but isn't that, like, an hour away?
毕竟我们搬来这里是来帮你们的
I mean, we're moving here to help you.
我希望能够... 随时赶到
I want to be able to just... pop over.
你觉得他够暖和吗
Do you think he's warm enough?
够了
Yeah.
我可以问问...
'Cause, you know, I could ask for...
我觉得他挺好的
I think he's fine.
好吧
Okay.
他们有段时间没给他量体温了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表