剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
No, I didn't. I called America home,
-不是你的房♥子 -好吧 可以是
- not your loft. - Well, it could be.
我的房♥子 你的家
My loft. Your home.
那是
Is that...
约翰·斯塔莫斯 对
It's John Stamos, yeah.
苔丝和安妮送我的 有一段时间
Tess and Annie got it for me. There was a whole phase
她们叫我杰西大伯
they were calling me Uncle Jesse.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
你接受了斯塔莫斯
Ah, you took the Stamos.
我有室友了 这一定会很棒的
I got a roommate! This is gonna be great.
-我的天 我们直接去床上吧 -我的天
- Oh, my God. Let's go straight to bed. - Oh, my God.
兰德尔·皮尔森
Randall Pearson
兰德尔·皮尔森会重现光明
Randall Pearson will turn the lights back on.
好了 哥们儿
All right, J-dog.
告诉我新的统计数据 我知道
Hit me with the new stats, man. I know
-我们追上了一些热度 -更像是温热
- we picked up some real heat. - Eh, more like lukewarm heat.
你还落后十个点
You're still ten points behind.
怎么会 我们已经挨家挨户走了那么多
How? Dude, we've done so much walking door-to-door,
我都不得不谷歌♥一下
I had to google what corns are
看看我脚上长的东西是不是鸡眼 确实是
to see if that's what I got growing on my feet. It is.
-我们还能做什么 -再找几双更舒服的鞋
- What else can we do? - Get some more comfortable shoes.
我们还要在街上走一整天
We've got a full day of pounding the pavement ahead of us.
还有 别忘了我们安排了
Oh, uh, also, don't forget that we've got
商业协会早餐
the Business Association breakfast
-明天早上七点 -好
- 7 a.m. tomorrow. - Right.
看来我又得留着过夜了
Guess I'll be staying here again.
你要替我给贝丝打电♥话♥说一声吗
You want to call Beth and tell her for me?
抱歉 我警告过你这会很难的
I'm sorry, dude. I warned you this would be rough.
是啊
Yeah.
这让我感到害怕
It scares me.
你知道 这种
The idea of, you know...
我这辈子要做点大事的想法
doing something big with my life.
你知道我专注起来是什么样子
You know what I get like when I get focused.
就像是
Oh, it's like...
就像是我看不到其他东西
it's like I can't see anything else.
我看着你和妈妈 我们的家
And I look at you and Mom and, you know, and our family.
我 我也想要那些
And I-I want that, too.
兰德尔 你
You know, Randall, you...
你可能是这世上唯一一个十七岁
you might be the only 17-year-old on the planet
却在担心如何
who's actually worrying
平衡未来的事业
about balancing their future career
和未来的老婆孩子这问题
with their future wife and kids.
我喜欢未雨绸缪
I-I like to plan ahead.
-我们有钱了 -我大学里的
- Well, are we rich? - These kids
这些孩子 他们为我们的东西都疯了
at my college, they went crazy for our stuff.
对他们来说 我们太老了
Yeah, well, we're so old to them,
我们那些东西都是老古董了
our stuff is considered vintage.
那个 我藏在...
Uh, where, uh, where's the, uh...
我藏在柜子下面的箱子放哪里了
where's the box that I tucked under the counter?
我不知道 我觉得我应该是卖♥♥了
I-I don't know. I think I sold it.
不 我做了标记 上面写着"请勿出♥售♥"
No. No, it was marked, uh... it was marked "DNS."
没错啊 是写着"捐赠" 所以我卖♥♥了
Yeah, it was donations. Yeah, I-I sold it.
可以少跑一趟慈善超♥市♥
One less trip to the Goodwill.
不是
No, the...
"DNS"不是"捐赠"的意思
"DNS" Does not stand for "Donations."
是说"请勿出♥售♥"的意思
It stands for "Do not sell."
那箱子里有一整套1977版
That box was home to my original complete set
《星球大战》活动人偶原版套装
of 1977 Star Wars action figures.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
-这是个意外 -你应该事先问一下的
- It was an accident, babe. - You should've asked.
-你应该事先问一下的 -等等 亲爱的
- You should've asked. - Wait, but, babe,
别这样 只是些玩具而已
come on, they're just toys.
打住 那可不只是玩具
Whoa. They are not just toys.
首先 他们是些活动人偶
They are action figures, first of all.
在我父母离婚以后 那些活动人偶
Action figures that have traveled with me
陪着我转辗于一个个新家
from house to house after my parents got divorced,
陪着我进入大学 陪着我来到洛杉矶的公♥寓♥
into my college dorm room, through six L.A. Apartments
以便于有天我可以把他们交到我孩子的手里
so that someday I could hand them down to my kid.
可现在...
But now...
很抱歉我们迟到了
I'm sorry that we were late.
天呐 这都是我的错
Ah, man. It's my fault.
我今早离开我的公♥寓♥有点晚了
I was slow getting out of my apartment this morning.
事实上 是我们的公♥寓♥
Well, actually, it's our apartment.
我们... 我们同居了
We, uh... we're living together in sin.
没错
Yeah.
我这里的确有尼克拉斯·皮尔森的记录
I do show a record for a Nicholas Pearson.
太好了
That's great.
但在我向你透露任何信息前
But before I can give you any information,
我必须确认你是他的近亲
I need proof that you're his next of kin.
侄子行吗 现在侄子也很亲 对吧
How about nephew? Nephew's a big deal now, right?
想想《权力的游戏》
Think of Game of Thrones.
乔佛里就是那个超帅
Right, Joffrey was next of kin
身材健硕 金发碧眼叔叔的近亲
to the super-handsome, fit, blonde, uncle guy.
詹姆从来都不是王位继承人
Jamie was never in line for the throne.
劳勃·拜拉席恩死后
Joffrey ascended
他的养子乔佛里继承了王位
after his adoptive father Robert Baratheon died.
没有书面证明材料
Without documentation,
你需要政♥府♥机构出示书信
you're gonna need someone official to write a letter,
授权提取档案
authorizing release of the records.
可以是军职人员
Could be military personnel,
历史学家 国会议员
a historian, a member of Congress.
在《今日秀》上
How about a celebrity
曾经喝得烂醉的名人行不行
that was once dunk-tanked on The Today Show?
不行吗 好吧
No. Okay.
我也许能从国会议员那里拿到书信
I might be able to get a letter from a congressman.
可以吗
You might?
有可能 我好像和一个议员交往过一段时间
Yeah, I might have dated one for a while.
是吗
You might have?
我们继续和索尔·布朗市议员的谈话
And we're back with Councilman Sol Brown.
如今我总是看到邻居附近
Now I've been seeing some Randall Pearson signs
立着兰德尔·皮尔森的牌子
all around the neighborhood.
那是自然了
Hell, yeah, you have.
我倒是没有注意到
I can't say I've noticed that.
我只是想说 我在霍利牧师的布道会上
I'm just saying, I haven't seen his family
还没见过他带着家人一起来过
in church with him at Reverend Hawley's services.
我很幸运有妻子南茜
I'm so lucky to have my supportive wife Nancy
陪在我身边 帮助我集中注意力
at my side, helping me stay focused.
我的对手应该不会这么幸运
Not sure my opponent is as lucky.
听我说 我知道你现在
Look, I know this is the last thing
很不想听这个 但也是时候
you want to hear right now, but maybe it's time
你和女儿们再次出席各种活动了
you and the girls start showing up to events again.
你认真的吗
Really?
只是说 我以居家男人示人却没有家人陪伴
Just saying, I'm coming off as a family man without a family.
你知道女儿会收到什么圣诞礼物吗 居家男
Do you know what the girls got for Christmas, Family Man?
我知道 应该是我自己
I do, 'cause I went out
一个人出门买♥♥的这些礼物
and bought all their presents without you.
-我很抱歉... -苔丝一直闷闷不乐的
- I'm really sorry. I... - And Tess is moody all the time,
我却不知道是什么原因 我不知道是因为
I don't even know why. I don't know if it's 'cause
她是在试图弄清楚自己的性取向
she's trying to figure out her sexuality,
美国摇滚乐队 主唱在1994年自杀身亡
还是因为她在声田上发现了涅盘乐队
or-or because she just discovered Nirvana on Spotify.
不管是哪个原因 我都想和我的丈夫讨论下
Either way, I'd love to discuss it with my husband,
可是他在费城 白白忙活着
but he's off in Philly, glad-handing
和别人套近乎 因为据我所知
for no good reason, because last I checked,
民调显示你赢得几率很小
the polls said you weren't even close to winning.
贝丝 你现在生气是因为我本身
Now, are you really mad at me, Beth?
还是因为我在做着
Or are you mad that I got something
我想做的事而你却不能
that I care about right now and you don't?
因为如果没记错的话
'Cause if memory serves,
去年整年我都扮演着居家超级奶爸的角色
I played Stay-At-Home Superdad all last year,
我可没向你抱怨半句
and you did not hear me complaining.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表