剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
他的柠檬水都冻住了 贝丝
All his lemonade froze, Beth.
那是他笨 亲爱的
Yeah, well he was stupid, baby.
听着 你有一颗博爱的心
Now look, you have a big open heart
我爱你这一点
and I love that about you,
但这些人可不想看见
okay, but these people do not want to see
一个住在阿尔派恩的富豪
a rich man from Alpine
跟他们说话的时候还哭鼻子
crying when he talks to them.
懂了
Understood.
好吧
Yeah. All right.
我会尽快赶过去
I'll get there as soon as I can.
记住我们说好的
Hey, remember what we said.
哪怕只过了五分钟 五天 五周
If after five minutes, five days, five weeks,
只要你不喜欢 我就退出
if you're not feeling this, I drop out.
搞定他们 议员先生
Knock them dead, Councilman.
神挡杀神 宝贝
You take no prisoners, baby.
快去吧 加油
Go on now, go on now.
这是不是疯了
Is this crazy, huh?
一路开车到巴尔的摩
Driving all the way to Baltimore
去见一个跟我爸一起服过役的人
to meet some dude that my dad served with?
我是说 我对这个叫罗宾森的一无所知
I mean, this guy, Robinson, right, he's a complete unknown.
话说回来 我该怎么介绍你
So how do I introduce you, anyway?
纪录片制片人女朋友 行吗
Documentarian girlfriend, does that work?
你介绍我是佐伊 人类
You introduce me as Zoe, human being,
一名纪录片制片人 正好在跟你约会
who is a documentarian who you happen to be dating.
有点拗口 不过就这么办吧
It's kind of a mouthful, but we'll go with it.
该死 忘带我的蚕丝枕套了
Oh, damn. I forgot my silk pillowcase.
你不是吧
No, you didn't. Really?
好了 掉头吧 要知道
Well, turn it around, you know,
佐伊·贝克是不能睡在廉价酒店寝具上的
because Zoe Baker cannot sleep on cheap hotel bedding.
不不 是以为...
No. No, that's, uh...
算了 巴尔的摩 宝贝
Forget it. Baltimore, baby.
巴尔的摩 宝贝
Baltimore, baby.
敬你 罗宾森先生
Here's to you, Mr. Robinson.
我今天累得不想买♥♥东西
I am really too tired for this today.
妈妈 你一直在床上
Mom, you're constantly in bed.
我上学得买♥♥新衣服了
I need new school clothes.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
拜托别哭 拜托 拜托
Please, don't cry. Please, please.
我他妈就不能好好过一天吗
Can't I just have one damn day?
拜托 别哭了
Please, stop crying.
托比 你不需要穿西装
Toby, you don't need a blazer.
我需要 你看
Yeah, I do. Look.
"因为我没有任何尊重 一点都没有"
"'Cause I don't get no respect. No respect at all."
你在模仿罗德尼·丹泽菲尔德吗
Are-are you doing Rodney Dangerfield?
爸爸让我看约翰尼·卡森
Dad lets me watch Johnny Carson.
"我和我老婆幸福了20年 然后见面了"
"Me and my wife were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
托比
Oh, Toby.
托比
Oh, Toby.
来吧 看看能不能给你找几件衬衫
Come on. Let's see if we can find you some shirts.
早啊 准妈妈
Hey, there's my maybe-mama.
早 准爸爸
Morning maybe-daddy.
好吧 我不想被打脸 但我想我怀孕了
Okay, I don't want to jinx us, but I think I'm pregnant.
检测结果今天出来
The test results are coming back today.
我觉得是怀孕了 你觉得呢
I'm going with pregnant. What do you think?
今天只有好消息
Today is nothing but good news.
医生说好是几点打电♥话♥通知结果来着
What time is the doctor supposed to call with the results?
四点
4:00.
-四点 -对
- 4:00. - Yeah.
对 那我们今天这样
Right. So here's what we're gonna do.
我们今天得让自己忙起来
We are gonna keep ourselves busy.
我要去上班 你要去上班
I'm gonna go to work, you're gonna go to work
谁也不许在家做早孕测试
and nobody is gonna take a home pregnancy test.
好吧
Okay.
-凯特 说为什么 -好吧
- Kate, say why. - Okay.
因为在这个阶段 结果并不准确
Because at this stage it's just not accurate
还会因为情绪导致激素紊乱
and it causes emotional chaos.
-那我们该怎样 -我们应该...
- And what do we want? - We want...
-平静 -平静
- calm. - Calm.
好吧 回见
All right, see you soon.
我等不了八个小时
I can't wait eight hours.
你可以很轻易打发时间的
You'll pass the time easy.
你准备演出至少就得两个小时
It'll take you at least two hours to get ready for your gig.
我如果刷睫毛前先涂指甲 得花三小时
Well, three if I do my nails before my lashes.
是啊 演出一定会更完美
Yeah, the gigs will get better.
我们四点钟回到这
All right, we meet back here at 4:00
一起等测试结果
to get the results together.
好啊
Okay.
-好的 -亲爱的
- Okay. - Hey, babe.
怎么了
Yeah?
谢谢你一直做我的坚强后盾
Thanks for being my rock.
永远挺你
Always.
-惊喜来了 -什么 米格尔
- Surprise! - What? Miguel.
我开车经过旧货市场时看到了它
Yeah, I was driving by a-a yard sale and-and there it was.
我知道你家以前有架旧钢琴
I know that your old piano used to be the center of your house,
所以我觉得也许
so I thought that maybe
它能给你们带来家的感觉
you all could use something that says home.
要不我们就把它搬走
Yeah, or-or we can take it away.
我们俩可能会累死 不过
I mean, two of us'll probably drop dead, but we could...
不不不 请进
No, no, no. Come on in, of course.
-我只是太惊讶了 -太好了
- I'm just so surprised. - Great, okay.
-好的 大家进来吧 -只是
- All right, come on, guys. - Just... ah.
麻烦把它转向这边
Help me swing it around this way.
真好 这下家里更挤了
Great, now this place is smaller.
-你家冰箱还是...-是啊
- Is your fridge still...? - Still.
我去看看
Let me take a look at it.
-可以吗 谢谢 -没事
- Really? Thank you. - Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my goodness. Wow.
不能说女朋友
No girlfriend.
-不行 -好吧 要不就说
- No. - No. Okay, how about, how about friends
是一个关系好到会在加油站
with mind-blowing benefits that are close enough
分享一块不知名牛肉干的
to share some questionable beef jerky at a gas station
红颜知己如何
while on a road trip together?
-我去下洗手间 -好
- I'm gonna hit the ladies' room. - Okay.
-麻烦了 -没事
- Okay. - Yep.
-谢谢 -一会见
- Thank you. - See you in a bit.
不好意思
Pardon me.
-你好吗 -挺好
- How are you? - All right.
-那就好 -不错
- Good. - Good.
你们这没有嗨啾软糖吗
And... you got no Hi-Chew?
没有
No.
-不是吧 太糟了 -厕所故障了
- Really? Perfect. - Bathroom was out of order.
请稍等 我稍后为您服务
Hang on, ma'am, I'll be right with you.
没事 我们一起的
Oh, no, we're together.
拿上那些 还有 你喜欢
Yeah, take those. And then, do you like, um...
你喜欢原味多滋乐扭扭糖吗
do you like generic Twizzlers?
越难消化 我就越喜欢
Harder to digest, the more I like them.
投票支持兰德尔·皮尔森
好的各位 我们今天的目标
All right, people. Our goal
是让人们离开时带走更多的皮尔森标志
is to have a lot of Pearson signs leaving this place today,
同时也让他们改变想法 好吗
along with a lot of changed minds. Yeah?
老板是谁 老板在吗
Who are the owners? Owners here?
您好 您好吗 先生
Hello. How you doing, sir?
-很荣幸见到您 -你好
- Honored to meet you, sir. - Yeah.
我是艾伯特·琼斯 我妻子多丽丝
Albert Jones, my wife Doris.
女士您好
How you doing, ma'am?
十分感谢你们今天主持招待
I can't thank you all enough for hosting today.
社区中像您家这样的店面
Fixtures of the neighborhood like yourselves
肯支持变革 真的十分有意义
supporting change, it's more meaningful than you know.
我们支持的是你的预付款
What we support is you paying up-front.
好的女士 我这就开支票
Oh, yes, ma'am. I can, uh, got my checkbook right here.
大家吃得尽兴吗
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表