剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
I had a rough couple of weeks, you know,
我们找机会好好谈谈
and we'll-we'll talk about it, um...
我知道这是我欠你的
I know I owe you that.
我需要知道 你没对我撒谎
I just, I need to know you're not lying to me.
我懂 不会那样了
I know. It's over.
我保证
Okay, I promise.
我好像...
Feel like I just-- I...
刚才跟那位护士眼神对视了
I feel like I just got some eye contact there.
-我去问问有没有新消息 -好的
- I'm gonna see if I can get some intel. - Okay.
-我去下自动贩售机 -是吗
- I'm going to Vending Machine. - Yeah?
给我带份牛排薯条好吗
Pick me up some steak frites, will you?
没问题
Sure.
你想离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
去哪里
Go where?
不知道 考艾岛或者巴厘岛
I don't know. I was thinking, like, Kauai or Bali
或者任何名字有很多元音
or anywhere with a bunch of vowels
这俩疯子兄弟找不到我们的地方
where these crazy-ass brothers can't find us.
那你的女儿们怎么办
Man, what about the girls?
我会把她们接过去的
Oh, I'll send for them.
你和兰德尔
You know, you and Randall,
总会把问题解决的
you always figure it out.
是啊
Yeah.
你感觉如何
How you doing?
我...现在都说得通了 对吧
I... I mean, now it all makes sense. Right?
我以为他只是因为他叔叔的事
I thought he just needed space
需要自己的空间 我能理解
after everything with his uncle, and I get that.
我一向也很需要空间
I invented needing space.
但我不能忍♥的是他撒谎了
What gets me is that he lied.
我理解你现在的处境
I know you're in there like,
"我想逃开 我要走人"
"I got to bounce. I got to go."
你真这么做 我也不会评判你
I wouldn't judge you if you did.
如果...
Would you...
如果我留下 你会评判我吗
would you judge me if I stayed?
绝不
Never.
我现在想吃点东西
I feel like I need something.
但是不知该来咖啡 早餐
I don't know if it's coffee or breakfasts
还是来杯鸡尾酒
or a cocktail at this point.
-抱歉 -我能理解
- Sorry. - I get it.
倭瓜
Squash.
沙拉酱
Ranch.
倭瓜其实就是南瓜 南瓜已经说过了
Yeah, p-pumpkin is technically a squash. We did pumpkin.
-我们说过南瓜了 -行了
- We already did pumpkin. - You know what?
不玩这破游戏了
Screw this game.
有没有人知道他们起好名字了吗
So does anyone know if they've picked out a name yet?
是个男孩 所以我就...
Uh, well, it's a boy, right? So I just...
我们以为他们肯定会用...
Yeah, we kind of assumed that it would...
不 他们想先看到宝宝...
No, they want to meet him first...
然后再起名字
and then decide on his name
因为给一个从没见过的人起名很难
because it's hard to name a person you haven't met before.
是的
That's right.
凯特以前给她的毛绒玩具起的名字超奇怪
Kate used to name her stuffed animals the craziest things.
比如 "星期二" "神乎其神"
There was "Tuesday." Uh... "Marvelous."
还有..."伊芙琳"
There was, um... "Evelyn."
-哪个是伊芙琳来着 -那个猴子 记得吗
- Which one was Evelyn? - That monkey, remember?
没错 那个猴子 对对对
That's right, the monkey. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
而且...
And, um...
她睡前会和每一个玩具说晚安
she would say good night to each of them before she went to bed.
她希望在她睡前 每个玩具都能听到自己的名字
She wanted each one to hear its name before she fell asleep.
每次都要说好久
It took forever.
她天生就是当妈妈的料
She was destined to be a mom.
对吧 妈
Right, Mom?
妈
Mom?
这里有十七把椅子
There's 17 chairs in here.
我还以为会是偶数
You would think there would be an even number.
妈 你确定不想...
Mom, you sure you don't want to...
兰德尔
Uh, Randall.
我们能想到办法的
We gonna figure this out.
也许妈和米格尔能帮我们
Maybe Mom and Miguel can help us out.
要我做什么
What can Miguel do?
我和贝丝最近开始安排
Beth and I are just starting to figure out
我宣誓就职后我们的日程计划
what our schedule looks like once I get sworn in.
显然 市议员工作
Apparently, being a city councilman
会占用很多时间
requires a lot of hours,
而兰德尔觉得这好像是什么重大新闻
which comes as a real shock to Randall.
抱歉 我忘记说好了要改变语气
Sorry, sorry. I forgot we changed tones.
所以我在想 也许你们
So I was thinking maybe you guys
能帮我们照看女儿们
could help us out with the girls.
你们也经常说
You know, you're always asking
想多和她们相处 所以...
to spend more time with them, so...
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas!
或者复活节快乐 今天几号♥ 我不知道
Or happy Easter. What day is today? I don't know.
其实...
Well, um...
我们其实...没事
We've actually... It's okay.
我们最近在考虑
We've been thinking about, uh,
搬家 搬到加利福尼亚
about relocating, out to California.
什么
What?
对...
Just...
去陪凯特 帮她照顾宝宝
You know, to be there for Kate, to help out with the baby.
好吧
Okay.
你们打算告诉我们吗
Were you gonna tell us?
-兰德尔 很抱歉 -当然
- Randall... I'm sorry, listen. - Of course.
我知道你在过去的38年都独占了咱妈
I know you called dibs on Mom for the past 38 years,
但你们又不是签了什么法律合同
but I'm pretty sure it's not a binding contract.
能请你特么闭嘴吗
Will you shut the hell up, please?
我们只是在考虑
This is just something
-这种可能性 -没错
- that we are considering. - Exactly.
那边有退休社区
There are retirement communities,
条件很好的退休社区
very nice retirement communities,
就在城外
just outside of the city,
你妈也很喜欢多肉植物
and your mom loves succulents.
-从什么时候开始的 -这只是个
- Since when? - It's just an idea
初步想法 兰德尔
that we're considering, Randall,
-仅此而已 -我忍♥不了了
- that's all. - Okay. I can't do this.
-你要干什么 -我不想看这些该死的鸟了
- What are you doing? - Oh, I'm gonna turn off these damn birds.
小凯 别弄电视 这不是我们的...
Kev, leave the TV alone, man. Hey, hey. It's not our--
-凯文 别动... -好了
- Kevin! Leave the... - There.
好了 没有鸟了
There you go, no more birds.
我不能再看这些东西了
I can't watch those things anymore.
我不在乎它们是如何储存食物的
I don't care how they store their food.
我知道我们都有点紧张 好吗
Look, man, I know we're all a little stressed out, okay?
紧张 说得真轻松
Stressed out? Well, that's a casual word.
我看起来很紧张吗
Do I look stressed to you, huh?
我不是紧张 兰德尔 我是快疯了
I'm not stressed, Randall, I'm losing my mind.
我们谁都不知道里面情况如何
None of us know what's going on back there.
好吗 现在有一大堆
All right? There-there-there's a whole host
可怕的问题
of-of potential horrible problems
都有可能发生 对 我上谷歌♥查了
that could be going on right now. And, yes, I googled it.
好吗 我知道那个不称职的医生
Okay? And-and I know the half-assed doctor
叫我不要上网查
told me not to google it,
但我还是查了
but I googled it.
如果婴儿这么早就出生
There's a plethora of problems that could happen
可能会出现很多问题 好吗
if a baby's born that early, all right?
比如脑出血
A brain hemorrhage, for one.
他可能一辈子都有呼吸问题
Could have trouble breathing for the rest of its life.
-我还能一直说下去 -别说了 好吗
- I could go on and on and on. - Please stop it. Stop it. Okay?
我只是想说 我们一无所知
I'm just saying, we don't know anything.
已经不知道过去多久了 医生一直不出来
And we haven't seen that doctor, right, in-in God knows how long.
-这可不是好事 -如果你要精神崩溃
- That can't be good. - Look, if you're gonna spiral,
能不能换个地方
why don't you go do it somewhere else, huh?
算了 你好 你好
You know what? Excuse me. Hi. Hi.
你好吗
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表