剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情提要
Previously on This Is Us...
试管婴儿成功了
The IVF worked.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你们知道吗 兰德尔要和我竞选市议员
You know, Randall is the one running against me for city council.
你拿到多少登记选民了
So, uh, how many voters you register?
大概200
About 200.
你只需要再拉 差不多2万票吧
Ah, well, you only need around, uh, 20,000 more.
用不了多久 你就会有第一个男朋友
I mean, pretty soon, you're gonna have your first boyfriend.
或者女朋友
Or girlfriend.
或者女朋友
Or girlfriend.
他把她的项链给了我 对吧
He gave me her necklace, right?
这肯定有深意
That means something.
我要去越南
I'm gonna go to Vietnam
然后弄清楚我爸爸的故事
and I'm gonna figure out my dad's story.
杰克 真的是你吗
Jack, that really you?
我要带你离开这里
I'm gonna get you out of here.
给你两周的时间
You got two weeks.
你该让我自生自灭
You should have left me to rot.
大家都玩吗
Everybody in?
尼奇 过来吧
Nicky. Come on.
继续
Come on.
收到 长官
Roger that, sir.
我知道您之前说两周时间
I'm-I'm aware you said two weeks.
我希望可以请您再宽限一点...
I was hoping you'd be a little flexible with...
不 不是的...
Oh, no, no. No, it's...
长官 只要再给我几天 我...
Sir, if I just had a few extra days, I...
是
Affirmative.
收线
Out.
我一直在到处找你
Hey. I've been looking everywhere for you.
对 可我不想被找到
Yeah, I didn't really feel like being found.
好吧 跟我来
Okay, well, come on.
我想带你去个地方
I want to take you someplace.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
尼奇 我...
Hey, Nicky, I...
我知道你现在肯定很难熬
I know it must be a lot for you right now
体内没有任何毒品帮你解脱 我...
without any drugs in your system to push it all down. I...
你的观察非常敏锐 皮尔森医生
That's an astute observation, Dr. Pearson.
深感佩服 但如果你
It really is, but unless you got
没有军务要事找我 我先走了
any military business with me, I'm gonna be on my way.
站住
Stop.
停下 你停下
Stop. Just stop.
这下爽了吧
That feel good, huh?
我只有48小时陪你了 弟弟
I got 48 hours left with you, kid.
仅此而已
That's all.
48小时后 你就得回自己的营地了
48 hours, then you are back on your own base.
接下来我也不知道会发生什么
And I don't know what after that.
你说想带我去什么地方来着
Where did you want to take me, again?
第三季 第九集
好的 雨终于停了
Okay, the rain finally stopped.
挺好的
This is good.
我们明天应该能到那个村子了
We should be able to get to the village tomorrow.
-也许吧 -对
- Maybe. - Yeah.
但是也许路还堵着
Or maybe the roads will still be blocked
我们得后天或者大后天才能去
and we'll have to go the next day or the next.
你先耐心静观其变吧
Just try and go with the flow.
对 好的 静观其变
Right. Yeah. Just, you know... go with the flow.
可我就是做不到
Just-- except that's impossible.
这样太折磨人了
This is excruciating, you know.
我们离我父亲服役的地方只有50英里
Like, we're 50 miles away from where my dad served,
却被困在了这里
and we're trapped here.
感觉我们好像被困在了
You know, it's like we're stuck in one of those
网飞纪录片里 比如披萨炸♥弹♥客那个
Netflix documentaries, like the pizza bomber one, you know?
他们不停地解出各种线索
Where they just unraveling all the clues.
但你却必须得看
And then you have to watch, right?
因为你已经到了最后一集
'Cause you're at the last episode.
因为终于能够知道
The one where you finally find out
照片里戴着我爸项链的女人是谁
who the woman wearing my dad's necklace in the photo was,
他们怎么认识的
and how he met her and just,
所有真♥相♥
you know, all of it.
但是纪录片的特点在于 你不能强迫它们
The thing about documentaries is, you can't force them
按照你想要的方式结束
to end the way you want them to.
我知道
I-I know.
你好 皮尔森先生
Hello, Mr. Pearson.
这是早餐
I wanted to bring
免费赠送给我最喜欢的客人
a complimentary breakfast to my favorite guest.
-这么好 谢谢你 -谢谢
- That's very nice. Thank you so much. - Oh, wow. Thank you.
对了 我没有忘记之前答应你的
And-and I don't want you to think that I forgot
拍一张半裸自♥拍♥送给你妹妹
about that shirtless selfie that you wanted for your sister.
我明天就拍
I'm gonna do that for you tomorrow.
我有好消息要告诉你
I have good news for you.
降雨造成拥堵的道路终于通了
The roads are finally clear from the rains.
我明天可以带你去茶曲河
I can take you on the tour of Sông Trà tomorrow.
-太好了 非常好 谢谢你 -很好
- Great. That'd be wonderful, thank you. - Great.
我会在早上八点
Okay. I'll have the car ready
把车准备好 也就是说
at 8:00 a.m., which means...
7:45拍半裸自♥拍♥ 好的 明白
Shirtless selfie at 7:45. Yeah. Got it.
没问题 谢谢
No problem. Thank you.
奶爸说什么
Manny nói gì!
-奶爸说什么 -我不会说这句话的
- Manny nói gì! - I'm not gonna do it.
你的超声波看起来很好
Okay, so your ultrasound just now looks great.
连续第二个
Second one in a row.
还有 你的无创产前检测结果正常
Also, your NIPT results came back normal.
染色体无异常
No chromosomal abnormalities.
检测还显示了宝宝的性别
The test also reveals the sex of the baby.
你们想知道吗
Do you want to know what it is?
我们等着吧
I say let's wait.
我们想保留惊喜
We can be surprised.
那就保留惊喜
Surprise it is.
现在说个不太好的消息
Now the less fun news.
关于你提过那份唱歌♥秀的工作
This job you mentioned, the singing telegrams.
阿黛尔模仿秀 我模仿阿黛尔唱歌♥
Adele-o-grams. I sing Adele as a telegram.
-好吧 -阿黛尔模仿秀
- Right. - Adele-o-gram.
你提到你经常需要开车
You mentioned that has you driving a lot,
有时候要开好几个小时才到地方
sometimes to places a couple hours away.
对 这有什么问题吗
Yeah. Is that a problem, or...?
我不建议你坐那么长时间
I don't love you sitting that much.
你的血压还是高出我理想的水平
Your blood pressure is still higher than I'd like.
当然了 我也不能让你不去工作
But of course, I can't tell you to quit your job.
极好的
Copacetic.
极好的
Copacetic.
C-o-p-a-c-e-t-i-c
C-o-p-a-c-e-t-i-c.
厉害 丫头
Oh, dang, girl.
这次拼字比赛你肯定力压全场 加油
You are gonna demolish this spelling bee. Way to go.
兰德尔 能出来聊两句吗
Hey, Randall, can I talk to you for a minute?
被抓到了
Busted.
晚安 宝贝
Night, baby.
-晚安 爸爸 -我爱你
- Night, Dad. - I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
你明天就要跟索尔·布朗辩论了
You have a debate with Sol Brown tomorrow
可你一整天都没复习你的任何谈话要点
and you haven't gone over any of your talking points all day.
我刚从竞选团队退出一周 你就松懈了
I'm off the campaign one week and you're slipping?
可你不必离开的
You know you didn't have to leave.
不 应该
Yes, I did.
这对我们俩都好
And it was best for the both of us.
你还一再用巧克力道歉
And you apologized profusely with chocolate.
现在你需要练习
Now you need to practice.
我来考你
I'll quiz you.
你确定你不介意帮我吗
You sure you don't mind helping me?
我很乐意以非官方的方式帮忙
I'm happy to help... in an unofficial,
像是以世界上最好的老婆的身份帮忙
like, best-wife-in-the-world capacity.
我爱那个身份
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表