剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
But, you see, my wife, she's-she's the engine.
而我们几个 我们 我们都...
And the rest of us, we're-we're s...
好吧 没有发动机我们什么用都发挥不了
Well, we're useless without the engine.
你能 你能明白我在说什么吗
Do you-- do you understand what I'm saying?
不太明白
Not really.
我已经值了一天的班了
I'm at the end of a 24-hour shift.
说实话 我只能听到零星的单词
Honestly, I'm only hearing random words.
进去吧 不过在探访时间开始前
Go ahead. Just keep your voices down
记得说话轻一点
until visiting hours start.
好吧 来吧 谢谢
Okay. Come on. Thank you.
我们走
Let's move.
说不定后会有期了
So, maybe we'll see you around.
不会的 谢谢
Or not. Thank you.
你拖堂了吗
Classes run late?
不 我只是去办了点事情
No, I had to run an errand.
你今天过得怎么样
How'd your day go?
我吗
My day?
说来好笑
Uh, it's a funny story.
根本就没有辩论赛
There was no debate.
黛佳想带我去她以前的寄养家庭
Deja wanted to show me her old foster home.
什么
What?
是的 她打好了腹稿和其他的东西来找我谈
Yeah, had a whole talk planned for me and everything.
这点很像我
It was very me.
她很担心我们
She's worried about us.
很明显 她和苔丝察觉到我们吵架了
Apparently, she and Tess can feel it.
真不想这样
I hate that.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我打算辞职 贝丝
I'm gonna resign, Beth.
-兰德尔 -这只是份工作
- Randall... - It's just a job.
说到底 这只是份工作而已
At the end of the day, it's just a job.
我已经中了大奖 宝贝
I won the lottery, baby.
黛佳是这么说的
Oh, that's what Deja called it.
我在你身上找到了归宿
Me landing you.
这孩子真聪明
Smart kid.
没错 确实聪明
Yeah, she is.
我觉得我可以找到解决目前困境的方法
I thought I could figure out a way to do this
而且还不会伤害到我们
that wouldn't hurt us.
但我之前有些不切实际
But I wasn't realistic.
我之前有些自不量力力不从心了
I bit off more than I could chew.
你不应该辞职 兰德尔
You're not gonna resign, Randall.
我们应该搬去费城
We're moving to Philadelphia.
不
No.
我不会让我们离开我们熟悉的生活环境
I won't make us uproot our lives.
而且我也不会让你放弃你的梦想
And I won't let you give up on your dream.
我不会放弃我的梦想
I'm not giving up on my dream.
兰德尔 我已经找到门了
Randall, I found the door.
我打算开自己的舞蹈工作室
I'm gonna open my own dance studio.
就在费城
In Philly.
我想在属于我自己的地方剪彩开业
I want to cut the ribbon on a place of my very own,
我可以按自己想法运营的舞蹈工作室
one that I can run the way that I want to.
但市议员这份工作的工资可不够
But city council doesn't pay enough.
我们怎么可能负担得起
How are we gonna afford...
我们可以从小规模做起
We scale back.
我对我们有信心
We bet on us.
这房♥子能值不少钱呢
We have a lot tied up in this house.
你想把这个房♥子卖♥♥掉吗
You want to sell this house?
可是宝贝 我们是在这里结婚的
But, baby, we got married in this house.
我们的孩子是在这里长大的
We raised our family in this house.
我知道
I know.
一直以来这里都是我们最温馨的家
And it served us well for a long time.
但如果要达成你想做的事 我们要
With what you want to do, we're gonna...
我们必须要搬到一个小得多的房♥子去
we're gonna have to get a much smaller place.
那样的话
Well...
我猜到时候想找到你就更轻松了
guess it'll be easier for me to find you then.
我们分开的时候什么事都做不好
We don't work when we're apart.
但我们在一起的时候
But, together...
宝贝
baby,
我们在一起的时候就所向披靡了
together, we set the world on fire.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你好啊
Hey, you.
咖啡
Ooh, coffee.
你好 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你还好吗
You okay?
来点咖啡吗
You want coffee?
好的
Yeah.
费城联排住♥宅♥ 四室三卫 全新装♥修♥ 拎包入住
天哪 凯文的房♥子真大
Man, Kevin's house is huge.
谢谢你打给我
Thanks for calling.
我带了...
I got the, uh...
街头涂鸦粉笔
sidewalk chalk.
我刚刚跟杰克聊过
I just talked to Jack,
他们已经在来的路上了
and they're on their way.
我很高兴你们能决定过来
I'm glad you decided to come.
别客气
Of course.
快进来吧
Come on in.
我也很高兴见到你 伙计
Good to see you, too, bud.
你好啊 兰德尔叔叔
Hey, Uncle Randall.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Hey, where's your dad?
他出去拿外卖♥♥了
he went to go get takeout.
他突然发现我们家什么吃的都没有
He realized we didn't have any food.
凯文本色
Classic Kevin.
敲敲门 看看谁来了
Knock, knock, knock. Look who's here.
-他在哪 -我的天
- Where is he? - My God,
-你带的行李可真少 -我别无选择
- do you have enough luggage? - Well, I had no choice.
我可能要在这长住
I'm here indefinitely.
长住
Indefinitely?
-长住 -等等 小凯 你不会是想
- Indefinitely. - Wait, Kev, you don't think
直接住在这里吧 不是吧
you're living here, do you?
这里连客房♥服务都没有 不了 多谢
With no room service? No, thank you.
-但你完全不用担心任何事 -小心
- But don't you worry about a thing. - Careful.
我会一直在这里
I will be here all the time.
看看你多帅啊
Look how handsome you are.
小托 你这有沛绿雅[法国有气矿泉水]吗
Hey, Tobes, you got any, uh, Perrier?
我们要渴死了 我们要渴死了
We're parched. We're parched.
我们想喝水
We got thirsty.
好吧
All right.
我过去打声招呼
I'm gonna go say hi.
-他在哪 -他已经在里面了
- where is...? - He's already in there.
妈妈
Hi, mom.
我是兰德尔
It's Randall.
你儿子 兰德尔
Your son, Randall.
你好 尼奇
Hi, Nicky.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表