剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-奥迪奥 -奥迪奥
- Audio? - Audio...
它是... 它不吃培根了吗
Wait, is he... is he not eating his bacon?
好吧 你千万别生气
Okay, please don't freak out.
在狗狗公园它可能吃了不该吃的东西
He may have swallowed something bad at the dog park.
-你怎么不看好它 -我当时在打电♥话♥
- Why weren't you watching him? - I was on the phone.
我不该打电♥话♥的
I shouldn't have been on the phone.
我现在就给兽医打电♥话♥
I will call the vet right now.
-我很抱歉 -好吧
- I'm sorry. - Okay.
我不是故意惹你不开心
I didn't mean to make you feel bad.
-一 一二 不错 -一二
- One. One-two. All right. - One-two.
你知道吗 你左边非常有劲
You know, you got a lot of power coming out of that left.
这样吧 改变你的站姿...
You know what, try... sw-switch up your feet so your...
右脚向前 好吧 就这样
so your right foot is forward. Okay? There you go.
就像这样 再做一遍 好吗
Just like that. Same thing, okay?
一二 刺拳 后手直拳
One-two. Jab, cross.
刺拳 后手直拳 刺拳 后手直拳
Jab, cross. Jab, cross.
再一次 刺拳 后手直拳
One more. Jab, cross.
-感觉不错 -感觉不错 是吧
- That feels good. - Feels really good, right?
女士们先生们 我们这有位左撇子拳击手
Ladies and gents, we've got a southpaw fighter on our hands.
我是左撇子
I'm a southpaw.
-你是左撇子 -我是左撇子
- You're a southpaw. - I'm a southpaw.
好了 左撇子拳击手准备战斗
All right, let's get that southpaw in fighting shape.
-准备 一二 -我回来了
- Ready. One-two. - - Guys, I'm home.
你们好 没错是我
How are you? It's me.
你们好吗 玩得开心
How you doing? Enjoy yourself.
哥们儿
Hey, man.
这是什么地方
What is this place, huh?
在这个地方我不会被发现
This is where I bring my famous siblings
和我的名人兄弟一起
I can't be seen with.
这太...
This is all...
-意外了 -是啊
- a lot. - Yeah.
你瞧那里
I mean, look at that.
爸爸对那个女人明显充满爱意 对吧
Dad's obviously in love with that woman, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
我看不清她的脸 到底是爱意
I can't read her face. Is it love,
还是因为多年的贫穷
or is it years of poverty
和被外国政♥府♥占领所导致的
and occupation by foreign governments?
他把她的项链给了我 对吧
He gave me her necklace, right?
这肯定有深意
That means something.
怎么突然提起
Why now?
这一切
All of this.
我不...你还记得
I don't... Do you remember
我也记不清 我们大概五岁时
I don't know, we were, like, maybe five years old.
有那么一间客房♥墙上
There was that-that guest room that had the wallpaper
贴着蓝色小船壁纸 你记得吗
with the little blue ships on it; you remember that?
对吧
Yeah, okay.
有天我们在里面玩耍
So, you and I were playing in there one day,
我们发现沙发后面有块壁纸
and we discovered this little spot on the wallpaper
被撕起来了 对吧
behind the sofa that was peeling, right?
然后我们... 我们又撕开了一些
And-and so you and I, we sort of peeled it a little more.
然后我们就在不停地撕
And then we kept peeling just because we could.
等回过神来我们发现
And the next thing you know, we had, like,
那面墙一半的壁纸都被撕开了
half of the wallpaper was off the wall.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我记得当时被妈妈
I remember getting a particularly stern
-狠狠教训了一顿 -没错
- talking-to from Mom about that. -Yes.
有点出乎我们意料的是
It-it just blew our little minds
壁纸背后竟然是个木隔板
that there was wood paneling behind the wallpaper.
就像我们从未想到过
Like, it had never occurred to us
小船背后到底是什么
that there was anything beneath those ships.
我在寻求答案
I started peeling.
我对爸爸也很好奇
I'm curious about Dad, too.
但是越南...
But Vietnam...
是他人生中最不愿向我们提起的一段往事
that was a chapter in his life he didn't want us to know about.
他在世时就说得很明白
He made that very clear while he was still alive.
我知道
I know.
好吧 或许你说得对
Yeah, you know, maybe you're right.
关于越战和罗宾森的事
You know, between the V.A. And Robinson,
没人知道事情原委 所以...
no one has any answers anyway, so...
抱歉 伙计 我们还没点餐
Uh, sorry, man, we haven't ordered yet.
请你们的
Oh. It's on the house.
谢谢
Kamsahamnida.
你知道这是为何吗
You know what that is?
-不知道 -因为奶爸
- No idea. - The Manny.
韩国收视第一的剧
Number-one show in South Korea.
我不骗你
I kid you not.
好像还有首以我命名的韩国流行乐
I think I got a K-pop song named after me.
我告诉你 到那时你就知道你成功了
I'm telling you, that's how you know you've made it.
没什么的
Big deal.
你今天没什么事了 对吧
Hey, you're free for the rest of the day, right?
瞧啊 伙计
Wow, look at this, man.
你这些地图都用彩色编码的 上面应有尽有
You got color-coded maps and everything up in here,
像电视上一样
just like CNN.
太真实了
This is legit.
上次在这个区举♥行♥的市政选举中
In the last municipal election held in this district,
只有25%的选民参加了投票
only 25% of registered voters voted.
-其中95%都投给了布朗 -所以呢
- 95% of those voted for Brown. - Okay. So?
这个地区约有一半的韩国选民
About 50% of the Korean population in this district
压根没有参加投票
aren't registered to vote at all.
再问一次 所以呢
I repeat. Okay, so?
也就是说
Okay, so...
既然我无法说服这个街区
if I can't win over people in this neighborhood,
那些布朗的忠实拥护者
where Brown is already so ingrained,
或许我们可以拉拢其它街区的支持
then maybe we can appeal to people in a neighborhood
那些他未涉足其中的街区
where he doesn't set foot at all.
-我们 也包括我吗 -没错
- We? As in the royal "We"? - Yeah.
你知道吗 有时我感觉自己野心太大
You know, sometimes my heart is so big
我都受不了自己
I can't even stand it.
你有什么想法
What's the game plan?
第12街区
-我爱你 -我知道
- I love you. - I know you do.
-我说得不够多 -你说得不够多
- I don't say it enough. - You don't say it enough.
-喂 妈妈 -喂 宝贝
- Hey, Mom. - Hi, Bug.
怎么样了
How are you?
糟透了
Terrible.
奥迪奥吃了颗石头
Audio ate a rock.
什么
What?
兽医跟我说
The vet said that I have to decide
要么做手术把它取出来
if we're gonna have surgery to remove it,
要不就带它回家
or if I should just take him home
看它能不能通过便便排出
and see if he just... he poops it out.
如果排不出来
And if he doesn't poop it out,
可能会弄破他的肠子
it could rupture his intestine.
看起来怎么样它都会有生命危险
So it seems like both options could kill him.
告诉我该怎么办 妈妈
Tell me what to do, Mom.
我...
I...
我认为你应该带它回家
I think that you should take him home.
这样的话你心里更加有底
You know, you'll feel more in control that way.
然后 如果它有任何痛苦的表现
And then, if there's any sign of distress,
你可以立即送它回医院
you can just take him back in immediately.
要是我的孩子生下来
You know, if my maybe-baby is a real baby,
我得叫你搬到我们家里来住
I'm gonna have to have you move into our building.
宝贝 我很高兴你能打来问我
Bug, I love that you are calling me for advice,
相信我 无论何时我都愿意帮你出主意
and believe me, I'm-I'm always happy to give it,
不过我能告诉你一个小秘密吗
but can I let you in on a little secret?
托比 奥迪奥和你以后
Toby and Audio and your maybe-baby
我觉得肯定会出生的那个孩子...
that I think is going to turn into a real baby...
他们会遇到无数的事情
There's gonna be a million things,
有无数的决定等着你去做
a million decisions you're gonna have to make for them,
而你也会做出那些决定
and you will.
你就会像我当初那样 你会...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表