剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
贝丝 现在有空吗
Beth, you have a minute?
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
我们必须让你走了
We have to let you go.
我是贝丝·皮尔森
This is Beth Pearson.
我想请问您是否收到了我投的简历
I was checking to see if you got the résumé.
但我还没收到回复
But I hadn't heard anything, so...
如果您能给我回电就太好了
if you could, uh, call me back?
你的前任老板比尔 简直对你赞不绝口
Your last boss, Bill, couldn't rave about you more.
你离开公♥司♥一定很难过
That must have been hard parting ways.
是啊 抱歉 喉咙有点干
Yeah. Sorry, it's still a little raw.
-我妈又扭到腰了 -她还好吗
- My mom hurt her damn hip again. - She okay?
还好 我只是希望没有再次骨折
Yeah. I just hope she didn't break it again.
我得赶去华盛顿特区
Um, I got to head down to D.C.
-好 什么时候 -现在
- Of course. When? - Now.
达蒙 达蒙·赫德森
Damon. Damon Henderson.
赫德森先生 我知道你听得到
Mr. Henderson, I know you hear me.
萨维奇老师说你点名迟到了
Mrs. Sawicky said you were late for homeroom.
-又迟到了 -抱歉 克拉克校长
- Again. - I'm sorry, Principal Clarke.
你不必向我道歉
Oh, you don't have to apologize to me.
请向自己道歉 下不为例
Apologize to yourself, and don't let it happen again.
是 女士
Yes, ma'am.
我昨天的历史测试拿了B
I got a "B" on my history exam today.
好
Okay.
上次我拿的是C
Last time, I got a "C."
那你下次就拿个A 去吧
So next time you get an "A." Go on, now.
第三节课别耽误了
Don't be late for third period, too.
不许跑 学校规定不许...
No running! There is no run...
我错了 克拉克校长
My bad, Principal Clarke.
天哪
Oh, God.
你还好吗 克拉克夫人
Are you okay, Mrs. Clarke?
我没事 多纳德 你去吧
I'm fine, Donald. Keep going.
去吧 没事
Go on, go on.
第三季 第十三集
你还好吗
You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
太棒了 超喜欢1909音乐电台
Yes! '90s on 9 for life! Ha!
记得我们以前假装在拍摄音乐影片吗
Remember when we used to pretend we were in this music video?
*你的朋友们呢*
*What about your friends?*
*他们知道真♥相♥吗*
*Are they gonna be lowdown?*
*他们会陪着你吗*
*Will they ever be around? Hey*
*还是会抛下你呢*
*Or will they turn their backs on you?*
谢谢你陪我一起去华盛顿
Oh, thanks for coming down to D.C. with me.
别客气 要跟那女人说她该退休了
Of course. Hey, telling that woman she needs to retire
-这需要两个女人来完成 -是啊
- is definitely a two-woman job. - Yeah.
她不能整天跟在一群青少年后面追着跑
She can't be on her feet all day chasing after teenagers.
这次只是淤青算她走运
She's lucky she only bruised it this time.
要是一直这样下去
She keeps this up,
总有一天腰椎会再次骨折
she's gonna break the damn hip all over again.
-我们得过去跟她说清楚 -说得好
- Mm, we need to get in there and lay down the law. - Amen.
你会陪我一起跟她谈吧
You are gonna lay down the law with me, right?
而不是只陪着我
Not just lay down?
你这话是什么意思
Uh... what's that supposed to mean?
贝丝 每次跟你妈妈对峙的时候
Beth, when it comes to standing up to your mom,
你总是容易 缩进龟壳
you have this... tendency to clam up.
我什么
I do-- What?!
-我才不会缩进龟壳 -你会的 真的会
- I do not clam up. - You do. You clam.
我理解 她很可怕
I get it. She's terrifying.
你失业这件事 她肯定快把你逼疯了吧
I bet she's driving you crazy about losing your job, right?
-其实还好 -真的吗
- Nope. Not really. - Seriously?
她没催着你赶紧找一份新工作吗
She's not all over you about finding something new?
"简历里的断层
"Gap in your résumé
会让任何新老板都望而却步的 贝丝妮"
is a red flag for any future employer, Bethany."
对 她其实没什么大反应
No. She's been pretty cool, actually.
我的天哪 你还没告诉她你被开除了
Oh, my God. You haven't told her you got laid off.
好吧 她不知道
Fine, all right? She doesn't know.
我本来打算在进门前再告诉你
And I wasn't gonna tell you until right before we walked in,
因为我不想听你唠叨
because I didn't want you to give me crap about it
-唠叨我一路 -我不会唠叨你的
- the whole car ride. - I'm not gonna give you crap.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你知道你为什么没告诉她吗 -为什么
- You know why you didn't tell her? - Why?
-你缩进了龟壳 -我讨厌你
- You clammed up. - I hate you.
贝丝妮
Bethany?
贝丝妮
Bethany?
贝丝妮 现在是作业时间还是画画时间
Bethany. Is this homework time, or is this drawing time?
作业时间
Homework time.
"现在是作业时间还是画画时间"
"Is this homework time, or is this drawing time?"
佐伊女士 你有什么不满吗
Miss Zoe, you have something to say?
我知道你刚来
I know you're new here,
但是在这个家 要互相尊重
but in this house, we show respect.
抱歉 克拉克妈妈
Sorry, Mama C.
好了
All right.
你猜是谁
Guess who.
是个吃了芥末的人 不是别人
Someone who ate something with mustard on it, that's who.
你真是个冷酷的女人
You are a very cruel woman.
但是我爱你
But I love you.
别闹
Oh! Come on!
好了 够了
Okay, that's enough.
够了 你今天过得如何
That's enough. How was the day?
-挺好的 -是吗
- Good. - Yeah?
-对 -那就好
- Yes. - Good.
你好 是我
Hello? Yes, this is she.
什么 我被录取了吗
What? I got in?
贝丝妮 你在跟谁说话
Bethany, who are you speaking to?
我被学院录取了
I got into the academy!
孩子 把电♥话♥给我
Child, give me this phone.
什么学院
What academy?
喂 请问你是哪位
Hello? Who am I speaking to?
是吗 好
I s... I see.
是这样 我需要跟我丈夫商量一下
Well, now, I have to talk to my husband about it.
我会再打给你们
I shall return your call, yes.
是惠特莫芭蕾学院的文森特·凯利
That was Vincent Kelley from the Whitmore Ballet Academy.
他来学校看了我的舞蹈课
He came to my dance class at school,
艾伦女士让我们跳自己的拿手舞蹈
and Ms. Allen said we should dance our best,
因为他会从我们中选一个人加入舞蹈学院
'cause he was gonna pick one of us to join his academy.
你很高兴吗
And you think this is funny?
我们的女儿偷偷面试了一家
That our daughter auditioned for a prestigious dance academy
著名舞蹈学院并被录取了
behind our backs and got in?
是有一点
A little, yes.
亲爱的 你知道我们的女儿有多棒
Baby, you've seen how good our girl is.
让她离家出去闯闯也无妨
It couldn't hurt to just check the place out.
她是我们的小宝贝
She's our little island girl.
她会走路前就会跳舞了
She danced before she walked.
记得吗
Remember?
好吧
Okay.
希望她还在这些植物下面留着一把备用钥匙
I hope she still keeps a spare under one of these plants.
他们给了她一个步行器
They gave her a walker.
我不想让她拖着身子到前门来
I don't want her to have to drag herself to the front door.
拜托 她可能已经睡了
Please. She's probably already in bed.
我就说我好像听到这边有动静
I thought I heard some rumbling around out here.
你俩为什么在鼓捣我的植物
Why are you two messing around in my plants?
妈
Hi, Mom.
克拉克妈妈
Hi, Mama C.
你俩用不着大老远开车过来的
You two didn't have to drive all the way down here.
-只不过是臀部淤青 -我们知道用不着
- It's just a bruised hip. - No, we know we didn't.
可我们想过来 你不是应该
We wanted to. And aren't you supposed to be
脚不沾地吗 那个步行器呢
staying off your feet? And where's that walker?
医生跟我说你...
The doctor told me you're...
老天 拜托 急诊室医生
Lord, please. E.R. Doctors.
他们都太小题大做了
They are so dramatic.
步行器那东西是给老人用的
And that walker thing is for old ladies.
-但你应该要...-现在听着
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表