剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
另外 你有双好看的手
And, plus, the nice hands.
我确实关心
I do care.
我是政♥治♥学硕士
I have a master's in poli-sci,
在2016年俄亥俄州第13区国会竞选活动
and I was an aide in a congressional campaign
担任过助手
in Ohio's 13th in 2016.
我知道你没有竞选经理
I know you don't have a campaign manager.
我想干
I want the gig.
抱歉 我还不知道你的名字
I'm sorry, I didn't get your name earlier.
在元 其他人一般叫我约翰
Jae-won, but most non-Koreans call me John.
我和我的双手欢迎您的加入 在元
Me and my nice hands are happy to have you on board, Jae-won.
好啊
Okay. All right.
-是这么握手吗 谢谢 -不错
- Oh, is that how you do it? Kamsahamnida. - That's good.
-谢谢 谢谢 -这么发音
- Kamsahamnida. Kamsahamnida. - That's how you pronounce it. Yeah.
我还在想之前的事
You know, I'm still thinking about it.
我进屋的时候 想因为撒谎让他禁足
You know, I go in there wanting to ground him for lying to me,
可我出来的时候
and then when I left,
却想用尽我浑身力气紧紧拥抱他
I wanted to hug him tighter than humanly possible.
我真是
I just...
有时候那孩子真让我摸不着头脑
I can't get my head around that kid sometimes.
是啊
Yeah.
说到"头"
Speaking of heads.
什么
What's that?
我今天给你买♥♥了这个
I got you this today.
就是个小玩意儿 没什么
Just a little something, not a big deal.
这是个考验吗
Is this a test?
这是个头盔
It's headgear.
我知道是头盔
Yeah, I know it's headgear.
既然拳击对你很重要
If boxing is important to you,
我希望你能保护好自己 好吗
I just want you to be safe, okay?
其实 我和我弟弟以前经常打拳击
You know, my brother and I, we used to box?
在我们那儿有个老拳击手
There was this local, ancient boxer in our neighborhood.
史蒂夫·比胡尼亚克 人称"章鱼男"
Steve Bihuniak, "The Squid."
他有一对旧拳击手套
He had this old pair of boxing mitts that...
我们经常去那儿 一人戴一只
we used to go over there and we'd each put one of them on.
然后把厕纸卷起来
And-and then we'd roll toilet paper up
塞在嘴里当拳击牙套
and-and stuff it in our teeth like they were mouth guards,
然后就开始玩单手拳击赛
and, you know, we'd have these one-handed boxing matches.
这些很棒
These are great.
好吧 你赢了
All right, you win.
赢什么
Win what?
教我拳击
Teach me how to box.
-你想学拳击吗 -既然全家都知道怎么打
- You want to learn how to box? - If everybody else knows how.
拿着
Here.
-戴上 -我不...
- Put that on. - I'm not...
-我不要戴这个 -你得保护头部
- not wearing this. - You got to protect your head.
戴手套就行了
Just put on the gloves.
这里 一只
Here. There's one...
戴紧点 好了
In there tight. Okay.
-好 -等一下
- Yeah. Okay. - Hold on a sec.
第二只戴上 往下压
Put this second one on-- just, like, push it down.
-好了 -好的
- There you go. Okay. - Okay.
把拳头举起来吧
Now get them up.
这样吗
Is this what I do?
你穿着睡袍 戴着拳击手套
I mean, you in a nightgown with boxing gloves on,
我都不知道
I mean, that was a fantasy
原来这也是我梦寐以求的一幅画面
I didn't even know that I was missing.
别闹 杰克 要怎么做
Shut up, Jack. How do I do this?
好 一只手朝这出拳
All right, send us one past here.
-好 -另一只手
- Yeah. - Oof. Throw the other one.
不错嘛
That's not so bad.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah. Of course.
是的 我这里有预算提案
Yes, I have the budget proposal right here.
玛丽 我等下打给你
Mary, let me call you back.
兰德尔
Randall.
很惊喜见到你
Pleasant surprise.
你很厉害
You're good.
今天在教堂 你和蔼大度
At church today, you were gracious,
但你也清楚地说明了我不属于这里
but you made it very clear you don't think I belong.
玩得漂亮
Well played.
躲开 躲开 快躲开
Come on, slip, slip, slip.
你看见了吗
Did you see that?
他被打中下巴 吐♥血♥了
He gets hit square in the jaw, spits out blood,
然后呢 他微笑了
and what does he do? He smiles.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
毕竟我♥干♥这行有段时间了
Well, uh, I've been at this a while.
是啊 我还在学习
Yeah, well, I'm still learning.
他不想让对手知道他受伤了
He doesn't want his opponent to know that he's hurt.
有些拳击手会这么做
There's this thing that some fighters do.
如果对手把他们打得很重
Okay? If their opponent hits them really hard,
他们就会露出大大的微笑
they just plaster on a big old smile.
缠住他 继续压制 加油
Go. Stay on him, stay on him. Go.
我请了位竞选经理
I did get a campaign manager.
他叫刘在元
His name is Jae-won Yoo.
我会赢下韩国城
I'm going to win Koreatown.
-小托 -嗯
- Tobe? - Yeah?
我不会离开你的
I'm not gonna leave you.
什么
What?
无论好坏 我都在你身边
I signed up for better or worse.
不 我知道
Yeah, no, I know. It-it...
只是 你不知道多久
It's just that you don't... you don't how long...
这将是伴随我一生的一部分
Like, this is gonna be a part of me for my entire life,
所以
so it's...
去吧
Go on.
宝贝 无论好坏
Babe, better or worse.
我从小就需要被人照顾着
Ever since I was a little girl, I have needed to be taken care of.
首先 我还是个小胖孩的时候
First, when I was a little chubby kid,
时刻需要悉心呵护
I needed to be coddled.
后来青春期就失去爸爸
And then as a teenager whose dad died,
我又时刻需要安慰
I needed to be comforted all the time.
我都三十八岁了 一遇到什么事情
I'm 38 years old, and I still call my mom for advice
还会打电♥话♥求助我妈 而你...
when I'm going through a rough spot, and-and you...
你帮我战胜了好多次情绪崩溃
wow, you have talked me off of more emotional ledges
我数都数不过来
than I can count.
但事实是我很坚强
But the truth is I'm strong.
我经历的这一切
And the things that I've been through
让我坚不可摧
have made me tough as hell.
所以如果你觉得这会把我吓跑
So if you think this is gonna scare me away,
那你就大错特错了
you've got another thing coming.
我会帮你走出抑郁 小托
I'm gonna get you through this, Tobe.
而如果你再次陷入抑郁
And if you fall again,
我也会陪着你再次走出来
I will be right here to pick you back up.
无论疾病还是健康 无论好坏
In sickness and health, for better, for worse.
我说的是永远
I'm talking forever.
你可真好
You're incredible.
-小托 -嗯
- Tobe? - Yeah?
它在拉屎
He's pooping.
看呐 它在拉屎
Hey, look at you. He's pooping.
太好啦
All right.
-就一个晚上 凯文 -我知道
- One night, Kevin. - I know.
-我就要求这一个晚上 -我知道我知道
- I asked for one night. - I know, I know, I know, I know.
我知道 很抱歉打扰你变成葡萄干
I know you did, and I'm sorry to interrupt your raisining,
真的 为了赎罪
really, I am, and as penance,
我保证我会和你一起坐下来
I promise I'm finally gonna sit down with you
看纪录片《行星地球》
and I'm gonna watch that documentary Planet Earth,
就是你赞不绝口的那个
the one that you can't stop talking about.
但我真的得和你谈谈
But I really need to talk to you.
说吧
Go on.
好吧...
Okay, uh...
我从来...
I-I never...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表